SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thisiscle - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:13 pm

I HATE when the girls say STOP or SHUT UP...It really irks me lolol So disappointed in this season...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

thisiscle - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:13 pm

@HavaDrPepper I'm happy they mentioned Lake Erie because I live around LE. Smiley

When he said he was going to show her a little bit of Cleveland, for a split second I thought he said cleavage. laugh out loud

When is she going to stop talking like a baby, Noooooo! Noooo! gesh, so childish.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:15 pm

I'd be pulling a Vanessa Grimaldi right about now. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:16 pm

Just once I would like it if these people who whine about heights puke when they make them do these things.

Clearly, she has no issues. She just likes to play the poor little belle.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:17 pm

Notice the skeletons... decorations of "Hallo Weekends" that take place every October at CP.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:18 pm

She tries to act all shy and innocence.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:18 pm

Sprite wrote:For f sake. Must Peter fly them everywhere? Just in case we forgot that he is a pilot.
CP is about 1.5 hours from downtown Cleveland. Flying got them there a heck of a lot faster.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:21 pm

LoveDovez wrote:I HATE when the girls say  STOP or SHUT UP...It really irks me lolol So disappointed in this season...

Me too. I've never told anyone to shut up, I find that so rude. Now VF added another one, "NOOO NOOOO" in a baby voice.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:21 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Sprite wrote:For f sake. Must Peter fly them everywhere? Just in case we forgot that he is a pilot.
CP is about 1.5 hours from downtown Cleveland. Flying got them there a heck of a lot faster.

Regardless. It's all about reminding us what a catch he is being a pilot and all. Not buying it. He is about as appealing as a wet rag.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@HavaDrPepper I'm happy they mentioned Lake Erie because I live around LE. Smiley

The closest I ever lived to Lake Erie was Toledo.  It has some beautiful areas on the southern shore.  My friend lives in Mentor which is on the lake. She loves photography and takes some awesome photos during the winter of the lake.  She is also the CP fanatic.

CP is about 2.5 hours for me.  Cleveland is 3 to 3.5 hours.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:22 pm

Chase Rice was lucky to get away from her laugh out loud.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:23 pm

She so doesn't want Peter touching her in front of Chase.

These two are so awkward and Chase doesn't look that thrilled either.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
jen689
Linds911
Stacia620
jojo47
Maddy