SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:30 pm

Brought you a backstage video from the filming of the first episode.
Grisha is welcoming the viewers and is telling what is going on backstage before the filming. He is some kind of a tour guide.
You can see the limousine and and he is showing where Max will be waiting for the contestants. He is also telling that there are around 150 crew members there. It's interesting to see where the cameras are, some of the cameras are hidden some not. Funny that the crew members are so shy and mostly trying to hide or are running away from the camera. Before going inside the house he is making a joke that the contestants without a rose need to jump into the pool. Just a reminder they filmed the first episode on December the 5th.
He is showing us what is happening inside the house. Inside you can see him kissing a woman on the check that woman is the chief director of the show. He is also showing where the bar is, the girls are going to receive there cocktails and their drinks. He said he is hoping that everything will be going well. At the end there is another female crew member who is saying something like, Grisha you talked enough how about helping us to clean up the room.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/holostyakstb/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:55 pm

@natik I like Grisha. He is adorable and not smarmy like CH.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:40 am

@natik thanks for posting and translating. I like Grisha! He has so much personality and is a cutie! I like the idea of a tour!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:34 pm

@Sprite @GuardianAngel He is like a big teddy bear giggling I like the fact that he is such a family man. He adores his wife and his kids. He is pretty stable for a public person.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:06 pm

Ok here we go. I got the first promo for the premiere for you. The promo is with Natalia.

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 AiD-EaTWpA0

Translation:

Male voice in the background: Because of her strict work rhythm, everything in her life is scheduled.

Natalia: I really want such a finale like in my favorite movie "The Proposal" where love came unexpected.

Male voice in the background: The first time in her life....

Natalia: I am here for something that you could not plan...

Max: So are you ready for spontaneous things?

Male voice in the background: ...she is going to take off to heaven.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/holostyakstb/
https://vk.com/show_bachelor1

Last edited by natik on Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:26 pm

He's such a cutie and gentleman. Look forward to watching.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:33 pm

Grisha is my favourite bachelor host. He brings so much joy and energy to the role.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:36 pm

@Agent99 was he a host on another season?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Agent99 was he a host on another season?

@GuardianAngel He was the host of all the seasons I have watched.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:58 pm

@Sprite oh! I guess I just missed him but I haven't watch a lot of epi's or just clips posted here. TY

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:29 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Agent99 was he a host on another season?

@GuardianAngel He was the host of all the seasons I have watched.

Same. I've also watched some old seasons from links Natik posted, but I can't remember who hosted.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:40 pm

Grisha hosted all the seasons except the first one.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
natik
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum