SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite thanks for all this!!!!

The one I thought was a sweet simple girl is gone, so much for that! laugh out loud I thought her name was Elena but I'm thinking it was Alena.

They always have to have some sort of shenanigans going on while the other look on! I'm curious to know what happened with Natasha.

Alena was most certainly not the sweet simple girl! I think you meant Alina ... the one with the curly hair ... and she is still there.

Yeah, I don't know what is going on with Natasha. It is as if she was too confident and they have to knock her down.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:24 pm

Just finished the ep and I’ve got reservations about Kristina.  Her “theme” is some sort of Cinderella character and I’ve just got a feeling she wants to find her ‘prince’, preferably a rich one laugh out loud.  Imo she looks a lot more calculating than sweet and demure Cinderella.  But Max seems to like her so what do I know.

I liked the elephant group date.  In an ITM one of the other girls was describing the 3 and she seemed to be saying that Olya is the down-to-earth type, Julia is the sophisticate and Alina maybe a bit simple or child-like? The three girls could not be more different – good job producers.  I thought Julia was one to make the moves and there she was, flirting and putting her hand on Max’s knee.  Ugh, I think Max likes the flirting but not Julia.

What was the wristbands about?  I would like to know which girl owned up to what.  And the ice-bucket?  Just an excuse to see all the girls in see-through clothes  Hugesmile imo

I’ve got a bad feeling about Natasha.  The preview is full of her being smug, so I feel there will be a big comedown for her.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:00 pm

Great to see all the comments. Thank you!

@Sprite Love your new ava.

@Agent99  Just a wrong impression regarding Kris. She is smart and strategical in a positive way. I would even say too wise for her age (she is 23). It is in the way she is expressing her thoughts (you can clearly see and hear that she is a teacher). She has a really flawless speech. And it is in the way she is seeing through certain situations, or the behaviour of certain girls. She is one step ahead of all of them and the other girls are getting it. So they are trying to bring her out of concept but are failing with it as of now. Because she is focusing her emotions on Max. She is not interested in waste her energy on stupid fights with girls. So she is holding back. She is the only one who is not demanding something, she is expressing her interest in him,  she asks  him if he is doing good and she does not share details about her dates or conversations with Max. She have not told them about the kiss and the pool action. In opposite Dasha braged about her kiss in today‘s episode.

About the „Cinderella“ image. I am not too fixed on the images the production team is giving them because it limits the character traits of an individual. She is clearly not naive or inexpirienced but she is also a dreamer who believes in fairytales or wants to believe in fairytales.

Edit: Gonna do my best and start tomorrow to translate step by step your questions.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:14 pm

@natik Thanks for all that you do.

That is my new pup Winston. Not so much a pup since he is 8 and I have had him since November, but it was time to say goodbye to my sweet Oz. It is the best picture of him that I have, but he is missing his tongue sticking out which he does pretty much all the time.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:25 pm

@Sprite Aaw he is a cutie. I feel you. I had a cat for 16 years and it was hard for me as well to let her go.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:56 pm

natik wrote:Great to see all the comments. Thank you!

@Sprite Love your new ava.

@Agent99  Just a wrong impression regarding Kris. She is smart and strategical in a positive way. I would even say too wise for her age (she is 23). It is in the way she is expressing her thoughts (you can clearly see and hear that she is a teacher). She has a really flawless speech. And it is in the way she is seeing through certain situations, or the behaviour of certain girls. She is one step ahead of all of them and the other girls are getting it. So they are trying to bring her out of concept but are failing with it as of now. Because she is focusing her emotions on Max. She is not interested in waste her energy on stupid fights with girls. So she is holding back. She is the only one who is not demanding something, she is expressing her interest in him,  she asks  him if he is doing good and she does not share details about her dates or conversations with Max. She have not told them about the kiss and the pool action. In opposite Dasha braged about her kiss in today‘s episode.

About the „Cinderella“ image. I am not too fixed on the images the production team is giving them because it limits the character traits of an individual. She is clearly not naive or inexpirienced but she is also a dreamer who believes in fairytales or wants to believe in fairytales.

Edit: Gonna do my best and start tomorrow to translate step by step your questions.

Thanks @Natik.  When you are relying on the body language to understand, it is hard to tell if a girl is really interested when they are holding back.  It is easier with the more expressive types laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:53 am

Episode 5...What were the ladies all crying about at the start?

Group date with Dasha, Bogdana and Natasha at the water park. What was Bognana prattling about that the others were laughing at? She knows how to play up to him...acting all afraid so that he spent most of his time with her. What was with all the drama after she went down that drop slide? Naturally he then picks her for some quality time for being so "brave". She is trying way too hard. What did they discuss while eating the ice cream?

Next up some foot massage time with Natasha? What did they talk about?

Finally, some time with Dasha. That looked awkward in parts. What did she ask him?

And guess who gets the GD rose? That's right, the manipulator. Shocker.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:54 pm

8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 5e87603c9d4c8273635221
8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 5e872695408b3939348113
8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 5e897400ed1bf032770478

8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 5e8973fbc1fd3681105995
8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 5e89742665a3b946947660
https://beztabu.net/holostyak-2020-ukraina-5-vypusk-10-sezon-smotret-online_n69442
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:57 am

@natik I haven't seen you post in a while. I hope everything is okay with you in these crazy times.  :thismuch:

Back again for more of episode 5. Dasha, Bogdana and Natasha get a grilling when they return from their date at the water park. It seems they expected Bogdana to manipulate her way to the GDR.

Nastya gets a date with Max and they take off on a motorcycle. He teaches her to ride. There was something about the previous episode where she shared her traumatic story?

The other ladies are back at the house for a forced group discussion and yogurt ad. Why were they all so shocked by what Dasha said? and then Kristina? Did they just admit they kissed Max?

The date seems to go pretty well after a bit of an awkward start. What did they talk about while eating by the pool? Another steamy make out in the pool. Did Max explain why he didn't give her a rose?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:49 am

I found episode 2, I haven't watched it yet
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:02 am

Is there anyone that he seems most into? I need to watch to get all caught up. Just need to know if it’s worth watching if he’s going through the motion.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:07 pm

@Idlemess It's hard to tell. I think there are a few he is interested in, but not understanding the language makes it difficult. I can pick up a word here and there and sometimes I can get the gist of it, but for the most part I have no idea.

I wish @natik was here to translate. I haven't seen her here for a while and I just hope she is all right.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Idlemess
iamreal2u
natik
GuardianAngel