SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:09 pm

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:12 pm

@Sprite Thank you a lot for asking. It is a tough situation for all of us. I am working in the front row so I can not work from home or stay home. And it is psychologically exhausting. So the last two weeks I only had one wish after my shifts, to sleep and nothing else. And there is always the thought in the back of my mind that it is a matter of time until I get it. I hope not but you never know. And there is the worry about my parents especially my mum. She is in the group of risk plus a nurse. A lot to comprehend as of now.
Anyway stay safe guys!

I know I promised to translate some things last weekend sorry for not keeping my word. I was really tired. Gonna give it a try this weekend because we need to move forward with the translation.

@Idlemess As of now I would say he is interested in Kristina and Dasha and I think there might be happening something with Vika in the future episodes.

The link for new episode:

https://uteta.tv/movies/peredachi/63936-holostjak-10-sezon-6-vypusk-jefir-100420.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:27 pm

@natik Not to worry about this. Just take care of yourself and stay safe. That is the most important part!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:30 pm

@Sprite Thank you so much for the support! blowkiss
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:08 pm

@natik (sigh of relieve)
Hey girl handwave

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:19 pm

@natik Thank you and your Mother for all you do to help others. Stay safe, you are very much supported by people all over the world.

bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:01 am

Back to episode 5. While Nastya is on her date the others are forced to create some seriously ugly kind of tie dye art. I'm sure there is some deep meaning behind the colours they use, but I don't care. Nastya returns and is grilled about her date. Why is Dasha crying?

In the evening Vika arrives to the pool and again there is paint...body paint. They get into what looks like underwear and start drawing on each other. All very awkward. I think they are discussing what they are looking for in a partner. She want someone honest. Now they have an excuse to make it look like she's naked by having them wash the paint off each other under a shower. Despite how sexy this is supposed to be, there is zero attempt on his part to make out...even though she seemed to be willing.

Dinner portion of the date. What are they discussing? She is trying too hard, but despite the fact that he gives her a rose, no kiss. Just a hug.

When Vika gets back to the hotel, Nastya is wondering why Vika got a rose on her date, but she didn't.  giggling Dasha is bitter. Vika and Nastya argue about the rose. Someone else is p*ssed.

Max has a chat with Grisha and gets videos from the ladies. Anything noteworthy here?

The ladies arrive at the RC wearing dresses made from their artistic endeavours. Max pulls Kristina to speak to...I think because of what she said in her video. They head to a bedroom and lay down cuddling and holding hands. Both look pretty happy. I think she is explaining her dress art. What else did they discuss before he gave her the rose and they made out? It was all very romantic, F1 like.

Max brings Kristina back and the ladies are not happy. Vika is next and he draws a rose on her arm before giving her the rose. Vika and Bogdana got roses on their dates. I don't understand why they don't come to the rose ceremony with them and he gives them out again? Has anyone who got a rose on a date, not gotten one at the RC? Strange.

Next is Bogdana's turn. He again is asking something about the video and then asks her about her fear? I think it has something to do with the art on her dress. She gets her rose again.

Nastya...what did he ask her? She got the rose.

Alina...I think the art is supposed to represent something about their relationship? She has hearts on hers. He puts her hand on his chest to listen to his heart. Lots of smiles from them, not so much from some of the others. Rose.

Anna...she has a family on her dress. Rose.

Olya...What did he say to her? Second chance? Rose.

Dasha...What did she say in her video that he was questioning? What else did they say? Rose. What did the other women say after Dasha got her rose? They were angry and upset in their ITMs.

Natasha...He brought up her video. What reason did he give for letting her go? No rose. Goodbye.

After Max leaves a date card arrives for Dasha and Anna for the next episode. Why did Dasha and Bogdana start arguing?

Next episode looks like a doozy. Apparently the other ladies catch Max and Bogdana in the pool and she appears to be having an orgasam with a big old censored box all over everything!

This season is heavy on the sex. They are constantly bringing it up and emphasizing it on dates. Of all the women left, I think the only one I would pick for F1 right now is Kristina. Clearly he really likes her. They have a good mix of communication and chemistry. She seems to stay out of the drama...unlike Dasha who would be my F2 pick. Kristina also seems more sincere than the most of the other contenders. She is more natural and has a softer presence than most of the others. Bogdana is too much about the sex for me to see her as F1. Alina, Anna, Olya and Vika...he has no interest in. Nastya, again drama with all her faces, more sex than anything. Can't wait to watch the next episode!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:13 pm

Finished ep 5.  I noticed the sad music for Natasha during the massage, so I had a feeling she was going.  I guess by the looks between her and Max they were not on the same page.

In contrast, the music for Dasha was romantic.  Is she jealous of Dana?  I do not like the kiss on the lips at rose ceremonies.  It's the second time this week I've seen it (bach SA) and imo it is disrespectful to the other ladies.

@Natik thank you for all that you are doing.  Whenever you have the time (probably not anytime soon!), would you know when the sponsors ads are filmed?  I noticed that Dasha's ad must have been filmed after the season as she had short nails.  Next minute she was on the date with long pink nails hmmm...

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:46 pm

Whew. I was in a bit of a panic when I tried watching the 6th episode. I kept getting some English girl and her pandemic video, but if you just let it finish the episode comes up.

To start us off we get a strategy session by each of the women. The only ones I understood was #7 Nastya is using sex and #8 Kristina is being gentle.

The 2:1 date with Dasha and Anna turns out to be a fishing date. Max takes them on a trawler and they spend time chatting and fishing. Dasha seems to catch the most fish, but even so, she is acting a bit of Debbie downer and looks miserable at times.

Max pulls Anna and she lays down on the seat with her head in his lap. She also seems to let a few profanities fly which seems to surprise him. He brings up the break down she had when she was talking about her past. I'm assuming it was abusive because I think she said he hit her in the nose and the forehead and the police were called. Whatever was said, they seemed to have a good conversation, but I don't see much chemistry.

When they get back to the dock, he shows Dasha how to clean the fish, while Anna does her own. While Anna finishes cooking the dinner, he goes to speak with Dasha. I have no idea what they talked about, but he was giving her "the look" and he clearly is interested in her. What did they discuss?

Finally they go back where Anna is waiting and the food is getting cold. It actually looks good. I have an idea that Dasha isn't exactly handy in the kitchen and she is in a mood since there is no rose on this date for anyone. I think she was expecting to get it and so she is bitching in her ITM. What about? Anna just ignores her and keeps eating.  giggling

Meanwhile back at the mansion the others are discussing the two on the date and which is better suited to Max. Anna wants kids like Max, but they feel Dasha is the more sexual one? Also Bodgana and Vika get into it. Vika feels that Bagdana puts others down which I agree with even though I don't understand what they are saying. It's the way she acts as if she is above the others.

Date card arrives for Olya. Alina is disappointed.

Anna and Dasha arrive back hand in hand dragging the cooler...which Anna drops with smell fish everywhere. The ladies wonder where is the rose, but there is none. What was Vika getting worked up about during her ITM?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:54 pm

@Idlemess @GuardianAngel @Agent99 Thank you so much for your support and kind words. I appreciate it a lot! sweet kiss

Sprite wrote:Ok. I'm finally getting the chance to watch the rest of the 3rd episode.

What are Max and Anna doing smashing all that pottery? Was it some kind of cathartic exercise? He looked kind of upset as she was telling something about her past 2 year relationship.

On another note...she needs to stop with all the headbands. One...ok, every once in a while...ok, but every time is just juvenile.

I always hate it when they are forced to try to recreate the pottery scene from Ghost. I'm not really getting the vibe that he is into Anna.

Sprite wrote:What was with the bra shopping? It just looked like an advertisement for the store.

What was Anna asking Max at dinner? It seemed to be fairly serious, but they also seemed to laugh a lot. He likes her. This was the most relaxed I have seen him so far. Maybe he is getting used to the role of being the Bachelor, but I think it was her.

Of all of his dates thus far, this one seems the most natural. She comes across as being pretty honest with her feelings and she doesn't seem to be playing games like some of the others who seemed to me to be somewhat manipulative, trying to be what they think he wants instead of just being themselves.

So let’s take baby steps with the translation.

About the date with Anna in episode 3. So the thought was to make something creative because Anna is a painter.
I guess the idea is to make feel Anna comfortable on the date so she can better open up to him. Apparently there is a ritual that with smashing pottery you can let go of all the bad things that happened to you in the past.
Anna was reserved regarding sharing her bad experience in the past. Max started to open up to her told about some go his bad experience in the school with his teacher (nothing major) and after that Anna started to warming up with it. For example she told him that she didn’t thought that she is pretty when she was in school and the guys in school where mobbing her because she was not curvy like the other girls in her class. They told her that she looks like a guy. So she smashed the pottery as a symbol against mobbing. They both were sharing bad experience about bad school experience or cheating.

Overall I have to say that I as well enjoyed their date because the atmosphere was not tense or forced romantic it was more easy going. And Anna is the reason why it was a great date. I like her a lot. She is a smart, kind, light person. She is sensitive and does not have a mean spirit and she can laugh about herself. But she is definitely not for him. I can see a friendship but no romantic chemistry.
They have a lot in common. Both have much younger sisters who they were babysitting. Both like soccer. It was funny when she asked him „Real Madrid or Barcelona“. Max answered Real Madrid and Anna „No are you serious? Ok. Bye“.

During the dinner portion they shared some more stories from their lives. Anna told him about her experience at the pageant contest she took part. He was telling her why he wanted tot be a pilot.
Interesting what she answered on his question about cheating.She said that if her boyfriend cheats on her she is someone who prefers not to know about it but if she by accident get that cheating news she would act like it didn’t happened and continue with the relationship as usual. Max didn’t shared her point of view he said that there is no point in building a relationship after your partner cheated on you. He didn’t expected that kind of answer but he appreciated that she was honest with him.
But deep in her heart she is someone who wants to believe in real love where people are meant to be together till the end of their life without cheating or abuse. She was getting sentimental when she was telling him that. He wanted to be supportive and took her hand. Max said that at first glance he saw a woman who seems strong and independent but in reality she is someone who is searching for a strong shoulder.

The bra shopping was an ad yes. They always are trying to combine free time activities of the girls with an ad.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:04 pm

Agent99 wrote:Finished ep 5.  I noticed the sad music for Natasha during the massage, so I had a feeling she was going.  I guess by the looks between her and Max they were not on the same page.

In contrast, the music for Dasha was romantic.  Is she jealous of Dana?  I do not like the kiss on the lips at rose ceremonies.  It's the second time this week I've seen it (bach SA) and imo it is disrespectful to the other ladies.

@Natik thank you for all that you are doing.  Whenever you have the time (probably not anytime soon!), would you know when the sponsors ads are filmed?  I noticed that Dasha's ad must have been filmed after the season as she had short nails.  Next minute she was on the date with long pink nails hmmm...

In my personal opinion Natasha is too good for Max. She is in a league of her own and Max has no chance to be one the same page with her. She is a smart, sophisticated, independent woman he can't handle it.

Oh well Dasha I think we are going to discuss a lot her behavior. From my personal point of view Dasha is in it to win it. It is like a sport trophy for her. Why am I thinking that? Because at first she was bragging in front of all the girls about the fact that SHE was the one who got the FIRST kiss and now she kissed him in front of all the girls on the lips during the rose ceremony. It is a very provocative and competitive behavior. It is like she is playing a game and trying to manipulate the girls with that kind of actions. She is not acting like someone who wants to fall in love and build a serious relationship.

Good question about the ads. They are filming them during the season. So whenever a girl has free time from a date they are filming the ads. Here is an example of it with Alina.

Just click on the link and you are going to see the process how they are filming it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-cnTK0Jrj6/

Last edited by natik on Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:19 pm

Sprite wrote:Whew. I was in a bit of a panic when I tried watching the 6th episode. I kept getting some English girl and her pandemic video, but if you just let it finish the episode comes up.

To start us off we get a strategy session by each of the women. The only ones I understood was #7 Nastya is using sex and #8 Kristina is being gentle.

The 2:1 date with Dasha and Anna turns out to be a fishing date. Max takes them on a trawler and they spend time chatting and fishing. Dasha seems to catch the most fish, but even so, she is acting a bit of Debbie downer and looks miserable at times.

Max pulls Anna and she lays down on the seat with her head in his lap. She also seems to let a few profanities fly which seems to surprise him. He brings up the break down she had when she was talking about her past. I'm assuming it was abusive because I think she said he hit her in the nose and the forehead and the police were called. Whatever was said, they seemed to have a good conversation, but I don't see much chemistry.

When they get back to the dock, he shows Dasha how to clean the fish, while Anna does her own. While Anna finishes cooking the dinner, he goes to speak with Dasha. I have no idea what they talked about, but he was giving her "the look" and he clearly is interested in her. What did they discuss?

Finally they go back where Anna is waiting and the food is getting cold. It actually looks good. I have an idea that Dasha isn't exactly handy in the kitchen and she is in a mood since there is no rose on this date for anyone. I think she was expecting to get it and so she is bitching in her ITM. What about? Anna just ignores her and keeps eating.  giggling

Meanwhile back at the mansion the others are discussing the two on the date and which is better suited to Max. Anna wants kids like Max, but they feel Dasha is the more sexual one? Also Bodgana and Vika get into it. Vika feels that Bagdana puts others down which I agree with even though I don't understand what they are saying. It's the way she acts as if she is above the others.

Date card arrives for Olya. Alina is disappointed.

Anna and Dasha arrive back hand in hand dragging the cooler...which Anna drops with smell fish everywhere. The ladies wonder where is the rose, but there is none. What was Vika getting worked up about during her ITM?

Hasn´t had the chance to watch the full episode. So far I saw only some snippets from the new episode but there were already several moments that were iffy for my taste.

The interesting moment was that Nastya said that Dasha can only offer to Max sex and that is all. And although I am not a fan of Nastya but she is not that wrong with that.

First of all it seems like Dasha has no idea how to build a relationship that is based not only on physical attraction. She is playing heavy the sex card thing. I don't see there a development in her and Max relationship. There is nothing they can talk about during their one to one time. They both seem not interested into learning more about each other there is no substance in their communication and he is asking her basically the same questions about sport. That is it. Plus there was a sentence from Dasha on ITM that made me go hmmmm. She said "there is no development in our relationship because he didn't kissed me on the date". So her understanding of a development in a relationship is based on lust and physical intimacy. And the sad thing about it she doesn't know it better.

And another thing that I caught was what she said on her ITM later, she said "I am gonna do everything to stay on the project".

Later more...I need to rest a little bit before my day shift. Oh and Happy Eastern guys!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Idlemess
iamreal2u
natik
GuardianAngel