SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Fri May 29, 2020 9:06 pm

So Max and Rozhden are the worst. I’m guessing that they’re not forced to pick an F1, so why put a woman through that ordeal. I mean to think you’re the final one and then you’re royally dumped.

Did he sleep with Dasha? I guess his ploy was to figure out who was more willing To sleep with him than to start a real relationship. Geez!

I’m gonna have to wait for the show’s outcomes to decide whether or not to watch.
BUT it’s fun trying to figure out who the lead is more into so I’ll watch if the interest is there.

Bummer!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Fri May 29, 2020 9:07 pm

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME @natik

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 29, 2020 9:16 pm

There are some other big news revealed on the final post show. Ukraine is going to have officially a first Bachelorette season already this year. They are planning to go on air during the autumn season. Plus they revealed the name of the first Bachelorette and I know her very good. And it was a big and a pleasant surprise for me.

So the first Ukraine Bachelorette is Ksenia Mishina.

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 TCyBKe57DA4

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 RZq8bHEjX2s

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Sx4o6CiIZeU

Ksenia is a very popular actress in Ukraine and Russia. She is a public person and is well liked by the audience. So that was a very smart choice for the first Bachelorette. She is a single mum. She is 30 years old and she was never married.

Ksenia with her son:

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 10_I60lpl3s

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 LO2GiEgegQA

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 GAS3fXaBFrk

I am not gonna lie I love her as an actress. I watched a lot of movies and tv shows with her. Mostly she is playing bad azz characters and she is a top notch actress. She also participated in the show "Dancing with the Stars" in Ukraine and she won her season. As I already mentioned the audience is loving her.

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Dd9jPRZQ0gQ

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 JYPOy6aR-jw

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 DpWM14eBM10

Ksenia and some of the characters she played:

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 BdFiv025z8A

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 IFwKq2U9YbA

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 JrqYs6dr8u0

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 4cVor4_8YJQ

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 -Qns0AoBXAs

One of her most successful parts was in a history tv show last year:

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 ITG3VyB9qVI

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 T0Typ_XUTPA

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 WlYPAGZNST8

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 FVV_3992

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1Q8A5652

Ksenia in "Dancing with the Stars":

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 9el03PL90FU

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 QS92uWsgYt8

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 TS9YINe6C7Y

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 AQgRBqA1q10

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 O_a2grrQCfc

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 PEPiN_PdLps

Ksenia posted today on her IG a statement regarding her being the first Bachelorette. She said that she is happy and scared. She feels comfortable being surrounded by cameras because it is part of her profession but it scary at the same time because this time she is not playing a character, this time it is her who needs too opening up in front of cameras to the audience. She also wrote that she believes that you can find love everywhere even on a reality show.

There was a big interview with her last year in November where she spoke about her being ready for love.

The comments under her statement are all overwhelming positive. People are very happy for her and the choice the production made with her as the Bachelorette.

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 U1qOhRZ0GUc

Her IG is:
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/

Source:
https://tvbesedka.com/anounce/iskushieniie_234
https://www.obozrevatel.com/show/people/pobeditelnitsa-tantsi-z-zirkami-osharashila-lichnyim-priznaniem.htm
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/
https://karavan.ua/story/ksenija-mishina-intervju-2019/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 29, 2020 9:37 pm

Idlemess wrote:So Max and Rozhden are the worst. I’m guessing that they’re not forced to pick an F1, so why put a woman through that ordeal. I mean to think you’re the final one and then you’re royally dumped.

Did he sleep with Dasha? I guess his ploy was to figure out who was more willing To sleep with him than to start a real relationship. Geez!

I’m gonna have to wait for the show’s outcomes to decide whether or not to watch.
BUT it’s fun trying to figure out who the lead is more into so I’ll watch if the interest is there.

Bummer!

No they are not forced to pick a F1 but I guess he didn't had the guts to reject both women.

He slept with Dasha, Dana and someone third. Everyone is now guessing who it is. Dana posted on her IG story screens from a conversation she had via Whats App with Dasha (yes they are friends after the show, they even watched episodes together). And in that conversation Dasha is writing Dana that Maks told her that beside Dana he slept with another contestant. And Dasha wrote who it was but Dana was censoring the name out so the public doesn't know who the third one is.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri May 29, 2020 10:04 pm

How does that happened? Wouldn't production know and yet allowed it? Wow, what a horny toad.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 29, 2020 10:05 pm

@natik Thanks for the info about the new Bette. I just hope it isn't another Olga situation.

It will be interesting to see how they handle the filming. I hope it doesn't end up being virtual dates like the Aussie Bachelor seem to be doing.

Disappointed by the whole season with Max. He never did it for me and how he treated some of the women was very distasteful for me. I tried to make allowances for the cultural differences, but even so, I just couldn't get into it. Maybe it's a pilot thing...Jake, Peter and Max....hard to tell which one is worst.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat May 30, 2020 1:59 am

Boo to another disappointing season.  I liked Max in the beginning, but he made a few questionable decisions as the season went on.  It’s not a sin if you don’t fall in love with anyone, but at least believe in the process and respect both it and the women imo.

It’s no surprise to me that he slept with both Dana and Dasha, but a third one as well?  My bet is Kristina because I think she was blindsided.  He was so mean to her afterwards.  It was like he was fishing for an excuse to let her go and settled on a ridiculous one – maybe things didn’t go well in the bedroom laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat May 30, 2020 7:34 am

@Idlemess Some new information. Apparently the third contestant is Anna (the one who was abused in her past relationship) but the sex happened not during the project. They were intimate after the finale was filmed.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat May 30, 2020 7:39 am

@Sprite I hope not I like her so I hope for the best.

The situation in Ukraine regarding Covid is not as dramatical as in countries like Spain, Great Britain, USA, Sweden. So I guess they are gonna film it like they filmed the Bachelor only without the traveling to another countries part. But there are plenty beautiful cities in Ukraine as well so no big deal if the traveling is cancelled.

I liked him the first episodes but the swimming pool situation was a major turn off for me. Yes please no more pilots on the show.

Last edited by natik on Sat May 30, 2020 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat May 30, 2020 7:51 am

Agent99 wrote:Boo to another disappointing season.  I liked Max in the beginning, but he made a few questionable decisions as the season went on.  It’s not a sin if you don’t fall in love with anyone, but at least believe in the process and respect both it and the women imo.

It’s no surprise to me that he slept with both Dana and Dasha, but a third one as well?  My bet is Kristina because I think she was blindsided.  He was so mean to her afterwards.  It was like he was fishing for an excuse to let her go and settled on a ridiculous one – maybe things didn’t go well in the bedroom laugh out loud

Well said. Kristina made a statement on her IG and wrote that she did not had sex with Maks.
He was really cruel to her. Like you said, it seemed like he was looking for flaws and could not find any so he decided to settle on that hair thing and blow it out of proportion. There were plenty of viewers who were commenting that the reason for her exit was ridiculous. Because it is a normal thing for women to pimp up their appearance for example fake nails or whimper lashes and mostly women are not feeling comfortable to speak about it especially in front of cameras with a man who they like. I mean Dana had a nose job, Dasha has fake lips what about them?! Double standards much..?!
He is a wimp he got rid of all the strong, intelligent and independent women right from the start. Because he can not handle such kind of a woman. He chose Dasha because it is easy to manipulate her, because she is not demanding and she is not the brightest candle out there. So I guess he thought it is going to be easy to get rid of her after the finale.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat May 30, 2020 2:44 pm

An introduction video for Ksenia was published by the channel. I am gonna bring it over and translate. Should we start a new topic?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat May 30, 2020 4:30 pm

Ksenia introduction video:

„Hello my name is Ksenia Mishina, I am 30 years old and I’m the Bachelorette. First of all I am proud about the fact that I am a mum. When I found out that I’m pregnant I was very happy. When a scan was made I already saw that he looks like me with his little nose, he was tiny but it was such a happy moment when you can see on that scan that there is a life starting inside of you.
I am an absolute independent, self-made person and I don’t need the support from the father of my child. It is simple…you know…a very sad situation and a sad moment...it happened when I was in the eight month of my pregnancy, from his side there was moral abuse and he tried to educate me in the process. I left to my parents and since then everything faded into nothing. He didn’t called and was not interested in anything. You know my child is now eight years old and during the whole eight years he didn’t asked once „mum where is my dad, who is he?“ I don’t even know why. I don’t know how to explain it to him, how to tell it to him the right way so it don’t hurt him, so he doesn’t feel inferior.

When men are hearing that I am an actress practically all of them at first are reacting like „wow that is an interesting profession, the filming process, it is such an interesting life with traveling and working with different people and so on“. But as soon as a man is starting to claim me as a woman there are strange and unclear moments happening. „You are an actress, you can look in the eyes and lie easy. You can do everything“. There are uncomfortable situations happening like for example jealousy „How are you kissing during the filming process, are those kisses real with tongue or not?“
And still I am sitting here and am believing  that in the near future I am gonna met my destiny and that I can fully open up on the way to my love“.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/holostyachka.ukraine/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Idlemess
iamreal2u
natik
GuardianAngel