SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:42 pm

@atem Half of them are models! The cultural differences really play a part here. The women are even younger than in the US version of the show, although they look much older than their age.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:44 pm

Well you need to keep in mind the background of most of the young girls from countries like Ukraine, Belarus or Russia. They were born in a country with a low standard of living, in a country where the criminal rate and corruption rate is huge, in a war-torn and political difficult country, in a country that suffered extremely from the explosion in Chernobyl till the day, in a country that is having a Cold War with Russia till the day.

In such a toxic und not peaceful environment those girls need to learn fast how to survive. Their life experience is way above those girls who are living in wealthy countries across Europe or the US. They are growing up fast because their parents unfortunately are not capable to protect them from the brutality of all day life in Ukraine. Their parents are mostly poor, not very well educated people with massive health issues. Those girls are mostly providing for their parents such things like food or medicine since an early age. Those problems that most girls at their age from wealthy countries have the girls from Ukraine would find laughable.
Most of them are having at the age of 25 two university degrees. Alina from the season we are watching now is 25 years old and she have already three university degrees.
They are life experienced with 22 years old because they are learning the hard way how to live. Life for them is a cruel thing because they can not trust on a fair political system or on a support system from their parents.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:22 pm

natik wrote:Well you need to keep in mind the background of most of the young girls from countries like Ukraine, Belarus or Russia. They were born in a country with a low standard of living, in a country where the criminal rate and corruption rate is huge, in a war-torn and political difficult country, in a country that suffered extremely from the explosion in Chernobyl till the day, in a country that is having a Cold War with Russia till the day.

In such a toxic und not peaceful environment those girls need to learn fast how to survive. Their life experience is way above those girls who are living in wealthy countries across Europe or the US. They are growing up fast because their parents unfortunately are not capable to protect them from the brutality of all day life in Ukraine. Their parents are mostly poor, not very well educated people with massive health issues. Those girls are mostly providing for their parents such things like food or medicine since an early age. Those problems that most girls at their age from wealthy countries have the girls from Ukraine would find laughable.
Most of them are having at the age of 25 two university degrees. Alina from the season we are watching now is 25 years old and she have already three university degrees.
They are life experienced with 22 years old because they are learning the hard way how to live. Life for them is a cruel thing because they can not trust on a fair political system or on a support system from their parents.

Thanks for the background info! I hope they got what they needed from this show to help support their goals and their family.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:49 pm

@atem You are welcome. You can ask me any question you want regarding cultural difference, life standards or the background of the project. If something seems off or unusual I am more than glad to help you out with it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:51 pm

@Idlemess You are welcome. I agree it was producer driven to make the suspense bigger because Natalia seems like a frontrunner since the first minute.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:53 pm

Sprite wrote:
natik wrote:@Idlemess Unfortunately that is a new "it" thing among young women especially in the east European countries. The more plastic you look the better plus they are using a lot of filters to pimp their pics.

I am seriously being distracted by all the lip fillers. Watching that first RC it was almost like a horror movie with all the close ups of those grotesque lips. no no affraid

Also, why do they stand so far away from him when they go get the rose? The coronavirus hadn't become a pandemic yet when they filmed!

I guess they stand so far away for several reasons. The first one because he is at that point a stranger to them so they keep the distance. And I think for the production it is better because for the shock value they want the other girls to hear the conversation between the certain woman and the Bachelor.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:11 pm

Sprite wrote:@natik

So I have started watching the second episode and was wondering what are the women arguing about at the start of the episode when they arrive at the new house? What is Julia arguing with them about?

What was up with those booklets and what did Lera write in hers? What did Lena tell Max? I need to get some sleep and will watch the rest later.

They were arguing basically with Julia. Before that Grisha told them that Max is inviting those girls on a group date who hadn't the chance to talk to him in private on the first party. Grisha asked to give a hand sign who those girls are. And Julia raised her hand as well. The others were pissed about it because they thought that it is selfish and unfair of her. Because she had some private talk with him when he picked her up in a car from the hotel. So they tried to talk Julia out of it and Julia backed off because the pressure from all of them was strong.

The booklet was the price for winning the go card competition. It is something like a paycheck. Everyone of them who participated in that group wrote down what she wants from Max. For example someone wrote "I want to hug you". So the winner is getting that booklet and have those wishes from other girls as well and can ask Max to fulfill those wishes.

Oh well Lera was something 8 - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698 She wanted to be original but it backfired. She said during her ITM that everyone was writing down too banal wishes. She said if I want to hug him I am gonna go over and simple hug him. So she wrote down that she wants to travel near the sea rotfl

He asked Lena for a private talk. Before Grisha told him that Lena won the first price at the first party. So Max asked Lena how she managed to win it. She told him the story about her deaf-mute parents and her wish for her parents to have the possibility to hear. Max told on his ITM that while it seemed like she was ok with it he saw pain in her eyes regarding this topic. Of course he felt sorry for her and the situation regarding her parents. He said he didn't wanted to ask more about it not because he was not interested but because he sensed that it was painful for her to talk about it.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:51 pm

I just watched the first ep, so count me in handwave  I only understand yes, no and thank you, so I look at faces and body language a lot to try to understand what's going on.  Gosh, they panned so much to Natalia during the episode that I thought she must be a frontrunner as they do that a lot in other countries.  She is absolutely gorgeous and I have a little girl crush laugh out loud.   BUT I looked at the preview and I found very little blonde action.  Last year's preview clearly had the F2 visible and this year there is a lot of brunettes question   Screencaps are going to help a lot imo

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:08 pm

@Agent99 Hey great have you on board again! Welcome! Did you found my description for the first episode? Hope it helps a little more to understand what is going on.

I like Natalia as well bestbud! and Kristina is great too.

I am gonna provide some screen caps later  Smiley

EDIT: On a side note Natalia is as of now fan favorite.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:42 pm

@natik I did read your description - it is as always very helpful!  Thank you. Some things need no translation though - such as Julia and her flirting laugh out loud  That is obvious and I can tell already she is going to be the aggressor.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:52 pm

Agent99 wrote:@natik I did read your description - it is as always very helpful!  Thank you. Some things need no translation though - such as Julia and her flirting laugh out loud  That is obvious and I can tell already she is going to be the aggressor.

I am glad to hear it helped yes Haha yeah the body language was pretty telling. We will see can't read her as of now. There was not a lot of her in episode 2. But in general there are plenty of interesting characters there. I am curious to see how some of them are going to evolve in the process.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:57 pm

Ok the last two interesting snippets from episode 1. And after that I am gonna start with episode 2.

Dasha`s dance:

Dasha was confident and sure that he would like her dance.

Someone said: I have a feeling I am here on the show „Ukraine got talent“.

Mostly the women are giving Dasha credit for her ability.

Alina on ITM said that it’s nothing special.

In contrary Anna said on her ITM that it is something magical, it’s very sensual and beautiful.

Natalia on ITM said that she thinks Dasha has bid chances. She said I can see her in the finale because even she as a straight woman is turned on.

Mostly the women were fair and said that it was amazing.

Max said that he was surprised by her performance. He said he realized that she is a professional athlete.

Kristina arrival:

Kristina is 23 years old she is a teacher and works mostly with pre school children. She comes from a poor family. She was raised by her Mum and her Grandma without a father. She has an older sister.

Max: Hi you are looking gorgeous.

Kris: Thank you! You are confusing me.

Kris ITM, she is saying that she likes that he has that manly energy.

Kris: I want to show you something. I have a tattoo and it is a word from my favorite cartoon. It is the word „OHANA“. It means „family“. A family has always your back and is always supportive of you. I really want to hope that here on that project I am gonna find my „OHANA“.

Max: That is a great dream!

Kristina rose ceremony:

The other women are thinking that she is going to leave the project because she was the whole evening very quiet. They are saying that she is too boring for Max.

Max: Dou you believe in fairytales?

Kris: Yes. You?

Max: I don´t.

Kris ITM: My knees were shacking. I thought that I have to leave the project.

Max: Regardless we have the same values. „OHANA“ = Family, it is important.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Idlemess
iamreal2u
natik
GuardianAngel