SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bestbacheloretteever - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:29 pm

I just read on the sleuthing board for Amazing Race that the production of the show has been halted due to the coronavirus situation throughout the world getting more risky every day. They only did 3 legs in England/Scotland/Sweden.

Unless things get better really fast, I definitely think this season the locations will be closer to home with the possibility of not going overseas until FSD and then maybe not even that far away.  Filming starts in less than 3 weeks.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

bestbacheloretteever - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:16 pm

I definitely think it could be an at-home season.

The scariest thing about international travel right now isn't the virus itself imo (most people, especially young people (by young I basically just mean not old) just get symptoms no worse than a cold), it's the possibility you'll end up somewhere that gets quarantined. I don't see ABC wanting to take that financial risk

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1328

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:37 pm

leavers wrote:I definitely think it could be an at-home season.

The scariest thing about international travel right now isn't the virus itself imo (most people, especially young people (by young I basically just mean not old) just get symptoms no worse than a cold), it's the possibility you'll end up somewhere that gets quarantined. I don't see ABC wanting to take that financial risk

Exactly!

Also, what scares me is that the incubation period is so long.  And, like you said with people getting minor symptoms, they could be a carrier (not even knowing it) and it can get passed to someone else who then passes it on and on and on and on if you get what I mean.  That is what scares me the most about it.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:28 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1234469319561613314?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:47 am

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/1234474556519141377?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:57 am

https://twitter.com/people/status/1234475726641991680?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:22 am

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1234479277426520066?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:55 am

Good job on GMA Clare! IA with Nick on all those points.

I'm looking forward to sleuthing her season!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:10 am

Poor Clare who has this great opportunity to meet some hopefully well chosen guys, and now she has to worry about the spread of germs from Covid-19 ... not only the travel, but being in close contact with men from all over the country. I bet they’ll be doing a lot of health testing!

pikake

Female Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:23 am

I actually got more excited after GMA. She is a boss. And atleast (imo) it's not Hannah again
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:38 am

Even though she's been on a few season's of various shows, she always went back to work and was not a SM hog IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:55 am

Sorry for the double post.

bestbacheloretteever - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Benoit-Beausejour-Savard-Bachelor-Nation-Reacts-Clare-Crawley-Named-the-Bachelorette
Benoit Beausejour-Savard
Congratulations to this gem,” the 33-year-old wrote via Instagram of his ex-fiancée. “She will be a great bachelorette. She is smart, fun, strong, knows what she wants and most importantly, she will call out the guys messing around!! Hell yeah!! Good luck on your journey to find love @clarecrawley!! You will be the best. #bestbacheloretteever"

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/clare-crawley-is-the-bachelorette-bachelor-nation-reacts/nick-viall-18/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr