SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:19 pm

@GuardianAngel Snipped: « Working to cross all the Ts and dot all the Is... »
Sound like legalities and contract stuff to me...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

BIP - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:23 pm

notarose wrote:Either Mills or CH has mentioned doing some type of greatest hits series where they follow the past trajectory of specific alumni through old footage.
Could see something like that filling the void.  

I highly doubt they would need anyone's permission to show anything they wanted. IDK, but I don't get what a past season would bring unless it was Juan Pablo's and that would really turn me off.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:57 pm

atem wrote:
notarose wrote:Either Mills or CH has mentioned doing some type of greatest hits series where they follow the past trajectory of specific alumni through old footage.
Could see something like that filling the void.  

I highly doubt they would need anyone's permission to show anything they wanted.  IDK, but I don't get what a past season would bring unless it was Juan Pablo's and that would really turn me off.
No mention of permission.
Not old seasons. Each epi would be about 1 or more past contestants. For example - a greatest hits of Clare would begin with footage of her journey on JPG’s season, then her clips from BIP and perhaps media or interview clips if they own rights. Repeat for 1-2 people per epi to make a series.
It’s just an idea that was floated by either Mills or CH.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:44 pm

My bet is that they signed up Barb to cohost the senior version.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:52 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1241150505411162112?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:03 pm

Who was asking for that?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:16 pm

I'm grateful that they're trying to do something that might bring some distraction. People will need it especially in the coming 6-8 weeks when the curve will peak in an uncomfortable way in North America.

Maybe people will vote for the most romantic episodes or the funniest ones (remember Daniel? Michelle Money? Corinne? Clare with her raccoons!) instead of the drama. I'm hoping for some of JP/Ash, Trista/Ryan, Des/Chris, Sean/Cat, Molly/Jason. There are some really wonderful stories that did emerge from the franchise. PINKHEART

Hopefully it's free on ABC.com.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:28 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1241159386912849921?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:56 pm

@bluwavz And VOILÀ ! Pretty much what I predicted. Simple, cheap - they have all the episodes, no filming required- and will keep some people to tune in.
I bet CH will have his smug face introducing the series as well and talk about the good ol’time...
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:37 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1241159386912849921?s=20

I will always think Bach Pad was better than BIP.  Both have ran out of anything new though and to me ran it's course.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:01 am

A new thread to continue discussion.

Greatest Seasons Bachelor Franchise

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:58 pm

atem wrote:My bet is that they signed up Barb to cohost the senior version.

giggling

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr