SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:26 pm

atem wrote:My bet is that they signed up Barb to cohost the senior version.

@atem
I really don’t think so. IMO they’ve used Barb up and she certainly has many more detractors than fans. She helped them save Peter’s season from the ratings trash heap and she was foolish enough to leave her son as road kill in that effort. People laughed and were entertained for the moment but, now Peter - who is clearly tone deaf - has had to turn the comments off for a post of him and Barb dancing. Most mothers find her despicable from what I’ve seen on various boards. I certainly do. Younger people rarely buy into a parent hot dogging and showing off at the expense of their kids. People mostly feel sorry for Peter being raised and ruled by a narcissist like Barb. Look around. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

BIP - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:30 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
atem wrote:My bet is that they signed up Barb to cohost the senior version.

@atem
I really don’t think so. IMO they’ve used Barb up and she certainly has many more detractors than fans. She helped them save Peter’s season from the ratings trash heap and she was foolish enough to leave her son as road kill in that effort. People laughed and were entertained for the moment but, now Peter - who is clearly tone deaf - has had to turn the comments off for a post of him and Barb dancing. Most mothers find her despicable from what I’ve seen on various boards. I certainly do. Younger people rarely buy into a parent hot dogging and showing off at the expense of their kids. People mostly feel sorry for Peter being raised and ruled by a narcissist like Barb. Look around. All IMO.

The only person to blame for that is Peter. But, that's another thread.

Glad I was wrong and it's their typical dumb move to delay any answers about Clare.

However, I bet they will get their Clare clips in like you know they want.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:44 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1242144767829364738?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:28 pm

They haven't clarified the first major announcement have they?

Lets see what it is this time. Maybe confirming they'll include Bachelor Pad/BIP?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:14 pm

Is this season going to actually happen this year, because if we are going to deal with this virus for the next 6 months then it should be over around the time dancing with the stars is on? However, I don't think they would stop dancing with the stars to air the bachelorette.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:23 pm

I wish Clare all the best, but it doesn’t look like it’s in her ‘ stars’ for quite a while...she may not get the gig at all, depending on what will be coming up this next week.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:30 pm

If filming started in another state, I could see it would be possible as they aren't affected by the virus like CA. But, in California? No way. They might as well cancel her season and focus on possibly BIP or Bachelor.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:32 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1242472285660839936?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:03 pm

Well, we're waiting?!

duh

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:31 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1242472285660839936?s=20

Well, let’s see IF ‘ Millsy’ great idea is 100% HIS or OURS ( meaning the fans and this Board! BIP - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698 )
Can’t wait! :dripdrip
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Well, we're waiting?!

duh

LOLOL Good one @GuardianAngel...You made me snicker snort.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:57 pm

@LoveDovez BIP - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698 I was looking for a smilie of fingers tapping on a desk waiting but couldn't find one.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr