SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:11 pm

https://youtu.be/Eb2FCiFiN-Q
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:02 pm

Anyone else find it weird that TPTB never seem to post about Clare?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:11 pm

No, I don't think it is weird.

There is nothing going on for them to post about. Everything is shut down.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:34 pm

IMO Clare may have the weird honor to be named Bachelorette without ever really being the Bachelorette. I don’t see how anything can be filmed  for at least another 6 months, if that, and in what conditions?
Things we did and were used to as  ‘ normal’ are never going to be the same like before. It may sound extreme or pessimistic but it’s more realistic I think.
This situation will have a purging effect on all the influencing and shilling of products no one really needs anyway, and SM will hopefully shift to a platform for contact and sharing information and encouraging others through the most significant cultural and social shift in our lifetime.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:38 pm

Chris Harrison Talks Fate of Clare Crawley’s Bachelorette Season amid Coronavirus Pandemic
https://people.com/tv/chris-harrison-talks-fate-of-clare-crawley-bachelorette-season-amid-coronavirus-pandemic/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:41 pm

Good to know she has been self isolating. Yeah I wouldn't want to be kissing 30 guys hugging and sitting two inches from their face either.

Should be interesting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:50 am

Credit to Reality Steve.

In today’s podcast beginning at the 9:37 mark, I talk about what the “Bachelorette” currently has as a plan for filming this season. Here are the bullet points of what I talk about in today’s podcast:

-They are looking to film in July/Aug for 5 weeks.
-The show would air in September.
-They are looking to film the entire season in ONE LOCATION.
-That means all dates, cocktails parties, rose ceremonies, etc would all happen in one location.
-The objective would be to find a resort (they have not secured anything yet, this is just what they’re trying to do) that would give them 100% EXCLUSIVITY to their cast and crew.
-Everyone on cast and crew would be tested prior to arrival, the show would be on complete lockdown for 5 weeks of filming with no one leaving the premises.

Those are the main points that the show is looking at right now. Brings up a lot of questions I know, and I go over these at the beginning of the podcast, but some of the questions I address:

-If they can’t secure 100% exclusivity to a resort, does that mean this season doesn’t happen? Or this just a contingency plan?

-5 weeks in the same location means no travel, no hometown dates, every date would be pretty boring, and there would be no public dates that get out since no one is at that location except them.

-Will it be hard to get spoilers if there’s no public dates and everything happens in the same location? Well, BIP is filmed at the same location every season and I’ve spoiled all 6 of those seasons, so, doesn’t seem like it’d be too much of a problem. But too early to tell.

-If they do this, what does this mean for “Bachelor,” which normally films from Sept. through mid November? Would it still go on as normal? Would it get pushed back? If they did push it back, they aren’t going to film over Thanksgiving and Xmas, so does that mean pushing back filming would go into 2021? If so, then what airs in Jan. of 2021 when normally the “Bachelor” would start airing?

-If they do shoot “Bachelor” as normal beginning in September, who would the “Bachelor” be? Clare’s season (with an air date of Sept), would only have aired maybe 1 or 2 episodes at that point, so could they really pull someone from her season the audience barely knows and would already know he doesn’t win Clare’s season?

-What does this mean for BIP?

So there’s a lot of questions still unanswered, but this is where the show is at right now with they want to do for filming. This is the first report out there detailing what they’re looking for, so I don’t know if the show will address this publicly or not. But I know this is what they’re looking to do and have sent feelers out to try and secure a resort for this season. I definitely see pros and cons to them doing this. It’s still in the early stages as we’re still 3 months away from this potentially even happening, but just wanted to give you a heads up on what I’ve been told is happening
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:09 pm

@bluwavz Thank you! I laughed at RS comment - one location on lockdown wouldn't allow for spoilers! Hitting his pocketbook?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:58 pm

Hypothetically it wouldn't be difficult to exclusively secure a resort because the world has been self isolating and IMO a lot of people are going to gradually ease into travel. That means resorts would welcome having a 5 week booking which will promote their facility. If it’s a remote location it would have its own activity staff so some fun adventure stuff could be on offer.
Tv watchers of Love is blind enjoyed a show with capsules and conversation. Bette could capitalize on that by increasing conversation time shown on dates. It’s an opportunity to put less emphasis on drama and allow fans to get to know more about the personality of the lead and cast.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:13 pm

For once I liked an idea I saw on the reddit forum. Someone suggested they lock down and film in DisneyWorld. They could do their "traveling the world" through Epcot.

And, with Disney owning ABC, if they aren't going to open WDW to the public, why not use it for something like this? They could control what areas of WDW being used with the essential employees needed for the day in those areas. So many different areas where dates could take place.

Like I said, I like the idea but am pretty sure it wouldn't happen. I have no plans to watch Clare but if they would film at WDW, I'd be all over it. I love that place!

As for drama, I suspect that if they do film and they are limited to a resort, there will be even more production driven drama than ever. They won't have the traveling to keep the fans interested (let's face it, many of us watch for the locations not the "journey") so they will need something. Stir up some drama. Have a fence jump moment every episode. I'll pass on that.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:28 pm

notarose wrote:Hypothetically it wouldn't be difficult to exclusively secure a resort because the world has been self isolating and IMO a lot of people are going to gradually ease into travel. That means resorts would welcome having a 5 week booking which will promote their facility. If it’s a remote location it would have its own activity staff so some fun adventure stuff could be on offer.
Tv watchers of Love is blind enjoyed a show with capsules and conversation. Bette could capitalize on that by increasing conversation time shown on dates. It’s an opportunity to put less emphasis on drama and allow fans to get to know more about the personality of the lead and cast.

I actually don't mind this idea, getting back to basics. I would much rather have less drama and more conversations shown.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:22 pm

I had said earlier that I can’t see them filming before 6 months time. Now they’re scrambling to find and monopolise a whole resort where they would stay for 5 weeks of filming with up to 200 people quarantined together. Wow! They’re really desperate to make something happen! If I was Clare I wouldn’t be thrilled at all. Sounds more like a version of Big Brother with a lead trying to find ONE possible mate.
Apparently, their genius ‘ safe ‘ idea is to test people ( everyone? ( including the Resort staff?)BEFORE they start filming. What about the little detail that MANY are asymptomatic and CAN CARRY IT unknowingly? Then you have the real possibility of a scenario like in the cruise ships, where containment is quasi impossible and it spreads like wildfire. Great ! Genius! no no Let’s put more people in compromised health situations.
Whoever contestant they find and agree with this, will come from all kinds of places, including possibly major infected areas like New York or Los Angeles. IF travel is even possible then...
The mind games are not enough for TPTB, now let’s put the personal health of people at risk! All that for a damn show! The greed is REAL!
It’s possible that we will hit a second wave of infections around that very time, we are now the 1st country on the list in the world, thanks to the great leaders of this country, and who knows what will happen in 2 weeks, let alone 3 months or 6.
I’m hoping Clare has better sense and is saying NO THANKS! But, who knows?
I can only shake my head, and follow the circus trail.

JMOAA

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr