SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:26 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
timfan wrote:I personally think she is right to call out those who are just going on the show for more ig followers yes she knows the show is about drama she probably just wanted to scare some of the guys away so she does not end up like a train wreck that Peter and Hannah season turned out to be jmo

@timfan
I hear you but, this entire set up is designed to be a train wreck. If this was a real season with honest intent, the majority of the initial cast wouldn’t have been under 30. CH has been grinning like a Cheshire since this whole planned fiasco started. Peter and Hannah’s seasons were mere warm ups. This one will be the coup de grace. All IMO.
Sadly I don’t think Clares intention for this aligns with TPTBs.  Hence her call for recasting many.

@Tiggerigh

Respectfully, how do you know she called for recasting and did she ask them to get her more age appropriate contestants?

March 18 - invited more applications
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a31743442/clare-crawley-asks-more-men-apply-bachelorette-contestants-cast/

@ElonM yes your link shows the brewing disconnect

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:41 pm

Before the season was postponed, Clare was ready to find love with a group of men that wasn't aged appropriate for her. It was after the postponement, the call for more men was advertised.

https://talentrecap.com/the-new-bachelorette-has-dated-younger-men-but-is-nervous-are-they-ready-for-me-for-my-age/
"She added that she’s dated younger men, and is open to it again. “The thing is, I’m wondering if they’re ready for me, for my age,” she added. “So I feel like that would be more of an issue than me with them. Because I feel so much younger at heart than my actual age.”

In my opinion, the show needs to cut half of the guys and with the time given find more age-appropriate men for Clare.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:57 pm

ElonM wrote:Interesting article.
https://www.goldderby.com/article/2020/the-bachelorette-cast-men-young-clare-crawley-chris-harrison-defends/

CH and tptb are so full of BS. Yeah I'm sure that 23 year old is dying to meet a woman who is probably close to his mom's age. And I'm sure his mom would love to grill Clare during the HTD. Please. This is looking like the worst train wreck of a season yet.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:28 pm

Sprite wrote:
ElonM wrote:Interesting article.
https://www.goldderby.com/article/2020/the-bachelorette-cast-men-young-clare-crawley-chris-harrison-defends/

CH and tptb are so full of BS. Yeah I'm sure that 23 year old is dying to meet a woman who is probably close to his mom's age. And I'm sure his mom would love to grill Clare during the HTD. Please. This is looking like the worst train wreck of a season yet.
I am hoping he us one that was cut.  They are advertising weekly for guys to join her cast so clearly going back to the draw room for some of them.  I hope they are more age appropriate but not holding my breath

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:09 pm

Another recent article. Even though I take exec's words with a grain of salt, I can understand, they already had a pool of guys, which they always do, and ran with it because of timing. There are age differences in every season with some huge differences.

“I don’t think she’s dated anyone older than her, by the way. She’s only dated younger. So this wasn’t a horrible cast for her by any means,” Mills said. “But one of the problems was, we met with Clare, made the decision and announced her within the space of like four days, and then we had two weeks before we were gonna start filming, so there’s just so much time you can get. There’s a whole rigorous thing with background [checks], medical testing and everything.”

Plus, men had already applied under the assumption that the next Bachelorette would be someone from Peter Weber‘s season of “The Bachelor,” many of whom were in their 20s, not a franchise veteran who first competed on “The Bachelor” six years ago. Mills confirmed that the show met with some women from Weber’s installment, along with Tia Booth from Arie Luyendyk Jr.‘s season and some of Colton Underwood‘s ladies. “Clare was literally the last person we met with,” he said.

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2020/the-bachelorette-recasting-men-clare-crawley-postponement/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:56 pm

https://twitter.com/hannahbrown/likes?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Don't know if this has been discussed here. Elan Gale seems to have taken it down, but it is in Hannah's likes on twitter.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:09 pm

ElonM wrote:Before the season was postponed, Clare was ready to find love with a group of men that wasn't aged appropriate for her. It was after the postponement, the call for more men was advertised.

https://talentrecap.com/the-new-bachelorette-has-dated-younger-men-but-is-nervous-are-they-ready-for-me-for-my-age/
"She added that she’s dated younger men, and is open to it again. “The thing is, I’m wondering if they’re ready for me, for my age,” she added. “So I feel like that would be more of an issue than me with them. Because I feel so much younger at heart than my actual age.”

In my opinion, the show needs to cut half of the guys and with the time given find more age-appropriate men for Clare.

And it has worked out great, so great in fact that I now need to date more younger men on a reality scripted show. I’m in it for all of the right and wrong reasons cuz it can go either way. Give love a chance!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:15 pm

Doggoneit wrote:https://twitter.com/hannahbrown/likes?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Don't know if this has been discussed here.  Elan Gale seems to have taken it down, but it is in Hannah's likes on twitter.

I don't think that's about the Clare situation. I think it's more political. JMO
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:44 pm

I thought Clare was a poor choice for lead from the start and nothing has changed my mind since then.

My oldest briefly dated a 40 yr old when he was 22 and she was closer to our age. We never met her and I’m ok with that.  laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:50 pm

albean99 wrote:I thought Clare was a poor choice for lead from the start and nothing has changed my mind since then.

Me too. I wasn't crazy about her on her first showing on TB and never developed any "oh my gosh she's great/funny/interesting feelings after that.

I probably will watch but only for the comments and opinions of folks here.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:09 pm

Everyone deserves love and everyone deserves less criticism on social media. If mistakes were made, I'd look first to the producers. To have a successful show, you have to have the right lead and the right group of contestants. Trying to use a shoe horn to fit one into another isn't a successful strategy. Personally, I think TPTB got so much pushback from both the lead and the contestants, they're trying like hell to resurrect a pitiful season.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:13 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Everyone deserves love and everyone deserves less criticism on social media. If mistakes were made, I'd look first to the producers. To have a successful show, you have to have the right lead and the right group of contestants. Trying to use a shoe horn to fit one into another isn't a successful strategy. Personally, I think TPTB got so much pushback from both the lead and the contestants, they're trying like hell to resurrect a pitiful season.

@Norcalgal
Sometimes it’s best to delete and start over from the beginning. Yes. Let’s hope they do that. I’d like to recommend they choose another bachelorette. Based upon the visceral and negative and voluminous responses Clare got for insulting one of her potential contestants, her popularity or, lack thereof won’t sustain her. That means the producers will go really, really low to ensure ratings. Really, she was nasty and arrogant and she was attacked in record time which to me would indicate she wasn’t too well liked from the jump. Add to that the predator/cougar factor? I’ll take a pass and there’s a long line behind me if people who post in various forums are to be believed. 

There are lots of better candidates for this job. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr