SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bestbacheloretteever - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:06 pm

People went gaga over Juan Pablo and he wasn't great at all to me.

So, the guys that were cut. I bet they will have them take part of the Summer Games and compete for time for an available cast member from the show and possibly on to BIP.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

bestbacheloretteever - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:24 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9PSDRjnnPc/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:40 pm

Yeah OK, I surrender. I will look forward to watch, and I wish her all the best.bestbacheloretteever - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f339bestbacheloretteever - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f339bestbacheloretteever - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f339

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post.

bestbacheloretteever - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Benoit-Beausejour-Savard-Bachelor-Nation-Reacts-Clare-Crawley-Named-the-Bachelorette
Benoit Beausejour-Savard
Congratulations to this gem,” the 33-year-old wrote via Instagram of his ex-fiancée. “She will be a great bachelorette. She is smart, fun, strong, knows what she wants and most importantly, she will call out the guys messing around!! Hell yeah!! Good luck on your journey to find love @clarecrawley!! You will be the best. #bestbacheloretteever"

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/clare-crawley-is-the-bachelorette-bachelor-nation-reacts/nick-viall-18/

I'm still sad these two didn't make it. I think it's like Joe and Kendall, two great people who were geographically incompatible.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:15 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post.

bestbacheloretteever - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Benoit-Beausejour-Savard-Bachelor-Nation-Reacts-Clare-Crawley-Named-the-Bachelorette
Benoit Beausejour-Savard
Congratulations to this gem,” the 33-year-old wrote via Instagram of his ex-fiancée. “She will be a great bachelorette. She is smart, fun, strong, knows what she wants and most importantly, she will call out the guys messing around!! Hell yeah!! Good luck on your journey to find love @clarecrawley!! You will be the best. #bestbacheloretteever"

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/clare-crawley-is-the-bachelorette-bachelor-nation-reacts/nick-viall-18/

I'm still sad these two didn't make it.  I think it's like Joe and Kendall, two great people who were geographically incompatible.  

It’s cool that he is supportive of her new journey. I don’t feel like going back to find it, but RS did say he thinks she will meet 5 guys after the final rose right?
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:37 pm

sandileekeller wrote:

It’s cool that he is supportive of her new journey. I don’t feel like going back to find it, but RS did say he thinks she will meet 5 guys after the final rose right?

snipped quoted post for space/brevity

Yes, he did say that.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:11 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1234645922157486082?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:31 pm

Wow, they’re desperate to find age appropriate guys for her... laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:16 am

Astrobach wrote:Wow, they’re desperate to find age appropriate guys for her... laugh out loud

I think it will be tough because age appropriate guys have jobs...not models, former sports players, guys just out of school. Unless they are waiters and personal trainers, they can't just up and leave for an extended period. Not only that, but any professional men would be worried about how they are portrayed because it could hurt them professionally.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:26 am

@Sprite :yes: Great points! It’s a conundrum because the ones that are ‘ good
Husband ‘ material are either taken, busy or simply not interested by this craziness. And it will then attract the ones that somehow have some obstacles or challenges in finding someone but maybe have also REAL issues. We’ll see, they are stepping in very unknown territory casting wise. no idea
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:36 am

Sprite wrote:
Astrobach wrote:Wow, they’re desperate to find age appropriate guys for her... laugh out loud

I think it will be tough because age appropriate guys have jobs...not models, former sports players, guys just out of school. Unless they are waiters and personal trainers, they can't just up and leave for an extended period. Not only that, but any professional men would be worried about how they are portrayed because it could hurt them professionally.

You nailed it, @Sprite  :yes:

It's interesting they are still shouting out for applicants. Makes me think anyone cast so far can pretty much be ruled out. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:40 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1234952070135939074?s=20

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1234970086584139778?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr