SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:32 pm

For me, I can't think of any season where I thought the ette was the perfect choice and all the contestants were cast according to the ette. Even if I liked an ette, I usually had opinions on the way she made her decisions. Des/Brooks or those that I didn't care for at the time, Ali/ Frank DeAnna/Graham. In some of those cases they got married or are still engaged, which is what I enjoy at the end of the day.

IMHO it doesn't matter who the ette is. The story board has been written and the cast were chosen for their particular roles.

Whether they last for weeks, or months like I've seen so many times, or they get married or are still engaged, all it takes is one. Clare's season won't be any different to me than anyone prior to her. Hopefully the end result will be a good one for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:25 pm

https://twitter.com/EWagmeister/status/1255560543596711937?s=20

https://twitter.com/EWagmeister/status/1255560546495193093?s=20

https://twitter.com/EWagmeister/status/1255560548688822272?s=20

https://twitter.com/EWagmeister/status/1255560551809323008?s=20

https://twitter.com/EWagmeister/status/1255560554967687170?s=20

https://twitter.com/EWagmeister/status/1255560557014536192?s=20

https://twitter.com/EWagmeister/status/1255560558864146434?s=20

https://twitter.com/EWagmeister/status/1255560561422721027?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:38 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Everyone deserves love and everyone deserves less criticism on social media. If mistakes were made, I'd look first to the producers. To have a successful show, you have to have the right lead and the right group of contestants. Trying to use a shoe horn to fit one into another isn't a successful strategy. Personally, I think TPTB got so much pushback from both the lead and the contestants, they're trying like hell to resurrect a pitiful season.

@Norcalgal
Sometimes it’s best to delete and start over from the beginning. Yes. Let’s hope they do that. I’d like to recommend they choose another bachelorette. Based upon the visceral and negative and voluminous responses Clare got for insulting one of her potential contestants, her popularity or, lack thereof won’t sustain her. That means the producers will go really, really low to ensure ratings. Really, she was nasty and arrogant and she was attacked in record time which to me would indicate she wasn’t too well liked from the jump. Add to that the predator/cougar factor? I’ll take a pass and there’s a long line behind me if people who post in various forums are to be believed. 

There are lots of better candidates for this job. All IMO.
Predator factor? That is a very serious subject and I don't think it fits this situation imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:31 pm

@bluwavz thanks for all that! If they film in the summer, I wonder when it will air and how will that affect TB filming.

imo I would hardly call Clare a cougar or predator, far from it. She's living a quite life in Sacramento, working at a salon. She hardly posts on SM, she's not promoting herself in skimpy outfits like some other formers that come to mind. It's not like she's had a ton of boyfriends younger than her scrounging around for one young guy after another. If she hasn't been on a show, she's not in the media at all. If she had a cougar predator reputation there would be information out there to that effect.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:19 am

I'd rather they film BIP than do a bachelorette in one location.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri May 01, 2020 2:09 am

albean99 wrote:I'd rather they film BIP than do a bachelorette in one location.

Yeah. They seem to really want Clare, good for her. But they also seem to want to do her dirty by giving her what will probably be a flop of a season if it's all in one location - sounds kind of boring to me.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 04, 2020 10:15 am

Chris Harrison previews Bachelor best-of show, gives Bachelorette update

In terms of The Bachelorette, the tentative plan is to start shooting the season in June or July, for a possible fall launch?

Yeah, that’s the thought. Of course, who knows, but my thought is late June, July. This show that we’re doing, this greatest-hits show, is going to be a bit of a stop-gap, and that will fill that Bachelorette schedule in June and July, and then hopefully we’re shooting Clare’s season. And then that would get us into [production on season 25] of The Bachelor, and then we’d be kind of back on schedule. Will Paradise happen? Will it fall in the middle? That’ll totally dependent on where we are in the calendar when we can get back and shooting The Bachelorette. Maybe we get it all done — that would be great. But the way things are going, they don’t seem to be progressing very quickly.

I don’t know, maybe we have to get out of California. The politics of California are not helping anybody at this point. Maybe you have to go to a state where things are opening up quicker.

If you can’t start shooting anything until the fall, which is when production on The Bachelor usually begins, would you shoot The Bachelor first — even if you haven’t shot Clare’s season of The Bachelorette?  

I’d hate to think of a world where we would we’d have to even contemplate that. That would mean things have gone so horribly wrong that we’re in a terrible situation as a nation. Our goal, first and foremost, is to shoot The Bachelorette, and if we can do that in the next three to four months, we’re still fine. We can push The Bachelor a little bit and get that done as well... The way we do it now, is we finish [production on The Bachelor] right before Thanksgiving. But in the past, when we were doing more [seasons], we would go into December. We could easily shift two or three months. Look, would it crush our post-production department, who's having to edit it? Yeah. But really the way we do it now is so everybody can enjoy Christmas and New Year's. [Pushing it later] would just destroy Christmas and New Year's for everybody — but we could get it done. [laughs]

https://ew.com/tv/bachelorette-update-chris-harrison/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 04, 2020 10:27 am

@bluwavz thanks for the update. Late June or July at best would work IMHO.

How did this become a Matt thing in the first place?

"First of all, everyone relax about the whole charity thing. Clare's not against charity, she's not against Matt doing charity. That's fantastic and Matt, good on you for doing something during this quarantine that's positive," Harrison told ET. "But with that said, she's not specifically talking about Matt, she's just saying she's living under a certain set of guidelines and rules because she's the Bachelorette. She's kind of already in our family, and she's been respecting that."

"These guys aren't living under those guidelines, because they're not really part of our thing yet. And so they're out living their life, and they're kind of using having been picked to be on The Bachelorette as a bit of a bouncing point... so I think she's just like, 'Look, I wish everybody would respect the rules. We all play by the same rules, so when you come in, there is a sense of innocence and naivety and we can actually got through this,'" he continued.

Harrison assured fans that Crawley wasn't "calling anybody in particular out." "She's not mad at Matt, and it's all good. And she's not mad at anybody doing things for charity first of all, don't get mad at Clare," he said.

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-chris-harrison-on-if-matt-james-will-still-be-on-clare-crawleys-season-exclusive

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon May 04, 2020 10:39 am

How about calling the whole thing off. CH can spin all he wants, Clare and her ego started this ridiculousness. I didn’t know of anyone doing interviews, hawking wares (and I didn’t care to know who were) etc until she tweeted... wasn’t that breaking the rules as well?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon May 04, 2020 12:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@bluwavz thanks for all that! If they film in the summer, I wonder when it will air and how will that affect TB filming.

imo I would hardly call Clare a cougar or predator, far from it. She's living a quite life in Sacramento, working at a salon. She hardly posts on SM, she's not promoting herself in skimpy outfits like some other formers that come to mind. It's not like she's had a ton of boyfriends younger than her scrounging around for one young guy after another. If she hasn't been on a show, she's not in the media at all. If she had a cougar predator reputation there would be information out there to that effect.

@GuardianAngel
You’re probably right that predator is too strong a word but, unless the fact that her cast was more than 50% men in their twenties is totally the fault of production being cute and setting up a season with manufactured drama against Clare’s wishes, she most certainly is a cougar - by definition. We don’t know who she dates IRL, all we know is what Chris Harrison says when he is asked why her original cast is so much younger than she is. He says “She dates younger” and it has also been reported that she doesn’t date men as old as she is which is why I only saw one potential cast member in his 40s. This data could only come from her. She’s the only one who knows because she was not a celebrity that anyone would be tracking so that’s why it isn’t reported but, I take her word for it. 
When I googled cougar, I found one definition out of seventeen that did not fit what CH has told us and the resulting cast selection to a tee. i made no reference to skimpy outfits because it’s not relevant. 
Any woman who is mid to late 30’s who prefers dating men mid to late 20’s is considered a cougar. That’s just how it is. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 04, 2020 1:11 pm

Can we have a thread for Bachelor Best-of-Show?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 04, 2020 1:12 pm

Hey Chris Harrison, get over yourself. No show is worth people becoming seriously ill or losing their lives..."the politics of California" as you put it are saving your skin, those of your kids. I cannot handle this level of selfishness while people are literally dying. We can survive waiting for this stupid show.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr