SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bestbacheloretteever - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:36 pm

I've been saying they should've just picked Tayshia from the start! They need a Bachelorette who is confident and the guys will go nuts over. Not another hot mess.

Back to top Go down

bestbacheloretteever - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:39 pm

I don't understand how she can be totally replaced. It would be nice if they got 2 love stories if they are bringing Tayshia on. Do you think that Tayshia may come in as a 2nd Bachelorette? I want them both to find love. I wouldn't be surprised if Clare was a challenging lead to work with. She has always spoken her mind and at times seemed to have had conflict with other contestants before, too. I did not think that because they announced her as Bachelorette it meant that she would automatically be more mature, either. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:02 pm

If this were to actually happen, has there ever been a Bette who was previously married?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:06 pm

When was the last "normal season"? It seems so long ago. LOL.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:13 pm

What the heck is happening?! If this is true, it’s crazy to me they could put up with 8 weeks of Juan Pablo, but can’t deal with 2 weeks of Clare. Especially because the only “bad behavior” reported so far is cancelling a day, but HB cancelled like 3 cocktail parties.

Tayshia is another Becca, Jojo, and Des for me and I don’t really think image-conscious, mature girls make for good, compelling television. And I was really excited about getting away from the influencer/model lead types.

IMO!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:23 pm

Well this really did put life back into this season. I may have to take back what I said about not liking all the drama. I just hope Clare comes out of this happy. I have always thought Tayshia would make a good ’ette. I have no idea how they are going to pull this off though.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:25 pm

Clare comes across as hot headed at times and I imagine that most leads have a point that they want to quit. Maybe she really does. I’d much rather have Tayshia if given a choice. I never thought that Clare was a good choice and it wasn’t her age. It’s kind of fun to speculate at least. bestbacheloretteever - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:35 pm

I'm actually yearning for a "normal" season again. There goes that dream.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:37 pm

Who does Clare think she is that she can just decide she's done and doesn't want to continue filming (if that's what's happening)?  Does she not realise TPTB have a TV show to produce, and are not just her personal matchmakers?  

The fact that she saw the contestants IGs makes me think she went in with pre-conceptions, didn't give anyone else a chance, and what she's actually "in love with" is the image that Dale portreys on SM, which can be VERY DIFFERENT to IRL.  

Not dissing Dale (don't know much about him) but geez girl SLOW DOWN and get to know these guys in person first, for more than a couple of weeks, before putting all your eggs in one basket.  Sounds totally shallow and desperate to me.

And as someone mentioned upthread, just because Clare decides she's done and that's it, doesn't mean he feels the same - wouldn't be the first time a Lead's favourite left before the FRC but sounds like Dale won't even have that option...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:44 pm

Bobette wrote:And as someone mentioned upthread, just because Clare decides she's done and that's it, doesn't mean he feels the same - wouldn't be the first time a Lead's favourite left before the FRC but sounds like Dale won't even have that option...
I like what I've seen of Dale, but forgive me if I'm skeptical that a model/former football player with 120k followers wants to move to Sacramento and settle down with someone 8 years his senior. I don't see them lasting AT ALL. And yeah, I would be shocked if he was just as into her as she's (allegedly) into him. If she's leaving because she ONLY wants him and can't even try with anyone else, she's putting him in a terrible position. Just like when Colton jumped the fence for Cassie, or Hannah B asked Tyler out live on stage at ATFR. But I also wouldn't be surprised if they just got rid of her because she was making life difficult for them and this Dale story is a PR spin to make it seem like it was her choice.

I said from the start that Clare would be a terrible lead, so I'm just laughing that this is what we're getting from the mOsT mAtUrE bAcHeLlOrEtTe eVeR!!!1! All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:45 pm

Aria wrote:What the heck is happening?! If this is true, it’s crazy to me they could put up with 8 weeks of Juan Pablo, but can’t deal with 2 weeks of Clare. Especially because the only “bad behavior” reported so far is cancelling a day, but HB cancelled like 3 cocktail parties.
IMO!

IF this is true, and that’s a big if, it would be for issues way bigger than a one day cancellation (like Clare refusing to film). As for why replace Clare and not someone like Juan Pablo, I think it’s a combination of covid giving them leeway because of the fall tv schedule, how early it is in filming, and that lack of travel cuts down filming time as well. Lots of shows won’t be coming back until late October or even until next year, so pushing the premiere date by a week or two won’t be as big of a deal this year like it would in other years. But I’m still not believing this until there’s confirmation by RS or the show. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:50 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1289362306187501570?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr