SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:45 am

@LoveDovez I think she said she has dated younger guys in the past. Not that they are necessarily her preference. What else can she say since IMO she knows tptb will make sure there are plenty on her season for the drama if nothing else.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:30 am

Sprite wrote:@LoveDovez I think she said she has dated younger guys in the past. Not that they are necessarily her preference. What else can she say since IMO she knows tptb will make sure there are plenty on her season for the drama if nothing else.

Thanks @Sprite..Her season will have to be better than Peter's. It surely can't be any worse.. I just hope they put some decent guys on there for her.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:32 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Sprite wrote:@LoveDovez I think she said she has dated younger guys in the past. Not that they are necessarily her preference. What else can she say since IMO she knows tptb will make sure there are plenty on her season for the drama if nothing else.

Thanks @Sprite..Her season will have to be better than Peter's. It surely can't be any worse.. I just hope they put some decent guys on there for her.

Please don't jinx it. They have to top this dumpster fire. I can't even imagine what new crazy they will come up with.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:33 am

Sprite wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

Please don't jinx it. They have to top this dumpster fire. I can't even imagine what new crazy they will come up with.

LOL How right you are.;)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:47 am

I don't know where else to put this, but looking at the cast on Facebook... this season is going to be A MESS. *IMO*Only 10 out of the 32 men are over the age of 30 (and 30 is still 9 years younger than her). If you're going to pick a 39-year-old Bachelorette, you have to pick the cast to match. Otherwise they should've just gone with 28-year-old Tia, since at least the age range is far more realistic for her. There's just no way Clare is going to find her forever person in this group. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:22 am

Meet the Men of Clare's Season
https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheBachelorette/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10159671506382846
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:14 am

loooool is there like, one person older than Clare in the cast? And maybe... 3 or 4 within a 5-year age range of her? Shocking! Not to discount Clare falling in love and being happy with someone much younger but tptb have clearly engineered this season towards mining whatever conflict they can from younger man/older woman relationships.

And I was really hoping for a dreamy older bachelor!
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:22 am

I still think they are going in a new direction and do what they did on Bachelorette New Zealand. Bringing in an second, younger Bachelorette after a few episodes as a total surprise. They also had a cast with half of the guys at least 10 years younger as the Bachelorette.

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:31 am

They deadass cast a 23 year old for a lead that is 38, turning 39 soon laugh out loud laugh out loud This just tells me everything I need to know. You know what? I hope the 23 year old wins for the LOLz.

But seriously, this is pretty much setting Clare up for failure. I bet the two guys that are her age and older are not going to be her F1. The odds are against them. Watch the 42 year old contestant go on BIP laugh out loud Seems on brand with this show.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:21 am

Typically IMO in every season they only cast 2-3 contestants that would be suitable for the lead. It seems so obvious this season because of the age difference, however I don't think it's anything unusual that they've done in the past.

Age aside, there have been many contestants out of the 25-30 on every season that were in no way compatible with the lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:54 am

So Rob and Kevin didn’t make the cut, I’m heartbroken. hissyfit
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:24 pm

bluwavz wrote:Meet the Men of Clare's Season
https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheBachelorette/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10159671506382846

Well there are 32 guys listed, so more than usual 25 guys which is good. I can't wait to see some of these guys in action. Just from brief info given Blake M might be a good fit, 30 good lookin & has comments under pic, people who know him say he's a funny guy. Two good lookin Canadian's in the group, they know she fell for Benoit so they may have a shot. Blake Moynes 29 & *** Mike T from Calgary age 38 who she could have fun grooming being the hairdresser she is. They also need to introduce James C 23 to Hannah S in Paradise this summer, they'd be a cute couple!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr