SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:50 pm

The ad up thread says Tayshia is "replacing" Clare which pretty much confirms Clare's done IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:58 pm

Aria wrote:
One of her potential guys found a way to get in touch with her and they began talking," the source explains. "By the time filming officially began, they were basically already in love. No one else stood a chance. It just became so obvious from her subsequent few dates that her heart wasn’t in it and she just wasn’t feeling it. Then she said she wanted out.

Great job, Ms “respect the rules. respect the opportunity” Crawley.  I just can’t get over someone being SO self-righteous and SO clearly full of sh*t. I just don’t see how she can come back from this. They make it seem like it’s mutual though with her and Dale, so I sure hope it is.

When she tweeted this I was so hyped. Man, what an embarrassing disappointment.

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:22 pm

ReneeM wrote:I’m sorry but if Clare and Dale are really engaged I love it! This is just so messy and entertaining. I really do hope they work out. It would be such an iconic story. AND now I get Tayshia :inlove.
i’m with you! yes, clare broke the rules but it doesn’t sound like it was intentional. honestly, i don’t think there are any rules during corona time. since the point of the show is to find love, and we’re in the middle of a pandemic, i say get out of dodge if you can. they may last a few months or end in marriage but that would be the same if she’d stayed the full time. it does sound like they have a lot in common though. dale would probably like SF if he likes NYC and they could possibly live halfway between there and sacramento if they last. now the guys have tayshia who they can all fight over who really is unattached. that’s better than them not having a real chance with clare. i do hope they all stay safe and tayshia finds her guy too. it seems like a win all around to me. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Aria wrote:
One of her potential guys found a way to get in touch with her and they began talking," the source explains. "By the time filming officially began, they were basically already in love. No one else stood a chance. It just became so obvious from her subsequent few dates that her heart wasn’t in it and she just wasn’t feeling it. Then she said she wanted out.

Great job, Ms “respect the rules. respect the opportunity” Crawley.  I just can’t get over someone being SO self-righteous and SO clearly full of sh*t. I just don’t see how she can come back from this. They make it seem like it’s mutual though with her and Dale, so I sure hope it is.

When she tweeted this I was so hyped. Man, what an embarrassing disappointment.

I defended her SO hard for that tweet. [Insert clown emoji]

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:25 pm

ReneeM wrote:I’m sorry but if Clare and Dale are really engaged I love it! This is just so messy and entertaining. I really do hope they work out. It would be such an iconic story. AND now I get Tayshia :inlove.

I feel the same too. I’m excited for the season now. I hope Clare and Dale work out as well.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:29 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDc0YuqBrIS/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:40 pm

@bluwavz  Great catch.  Yes, I saw the tiny piece of a palm tree on the IG post and the sunny day and roofline and figured we're not in MN anymore.   Becca looks happy, at least not despondent, so I'm happy for that too.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:43 pm

I always thought that tweet was extra as h*ll. Talking bout “ReSpECt ThE rULeS”. Mind ya business goofy, they don’t even know you yet laugh out loud. Twitters gonna use that tweet to “This you?” her to death when it airs and she deserves all the jokes on that one. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:56 pm

Dammit! Now I have to watch just to see Clare’s reaction to Dale... and all her other antics.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:29 am

ReneeM wrote:I always thought that tweet was extra as h*ll. Talking bout “ReSpECt ThE rULeS”. Mind ya business goofy, they don’t even know you yet laugh out loud. Twitters gonna use that tweet to “This you?” her to death when it airs and she deserves all the jokes on that one. Jmo.

This! Also it's the most Clare thing for her to have done this. To have quit the show early and gotten engaged within a couple of weeks (+ DMing time).

Does she not remember what happened with Benoit?

I mean, I hope it works out for her. I do. But I seriously RME at anyone that thinks she's "mature". laugh out loud
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:32 am

I just keep going back in my mind to Clare telling off JPG...and then talking to a raccoon. laugh out loud. She seems very immature and now jumps at the chance to get engaged even before filming is over? Yikes! I keep seeing Dale was a GB Packer, but I don't remember him. Need to Google him! laugh out loud

Stay safe everyone! handwave
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:29 am

And here I had been worried that this season would lack interest. Thank you, Clare! hi
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr