SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:07 pm

Not impressed with the cast so far. Looks like production was desperate to find men to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:06 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1237877210452619269?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:27 pm

There are so many beautiful remote villages all across North America. What I love the most about The Amazing Race Canada is that they go to the unknown little towns as well as major famous countries.

I think it would be great for viewers to see the unknown towns and villages in North America.

The whole travelling issue is going to be difficult though.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:22 pm

atem wrote:Not impressed with the cast so far.  Looks like production was desperate to find men to me.

That's what they get for not casting older individuals in the first place. Too much concentration of the mid to low 20's age group the last few seasons. They should have been sticking to the high 20's/low 30's all along.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:31 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1238109361060315136?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:26 pm

While not traveling overseas may be a disappointment for Clare and the men, I believe it is the wise thing to do. Staying in or near to the LA area could also be in their best interests.

Hope TPTB keep contestants and crew safe. This is not a matter that they can play fast and loose with.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:30 pm

They may go to beautiful Canada! The west coast has some awesome places and is pretty close to LA! Although that’s a hot spot for coronavirus, so maybe not... hmmm
ETA more specifically the Vancouver area...Victoria island might be great...?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:42 pm

https://twitter.com/bustle/status/1238184241030201344?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:53 pm

It just keeps getting worse. More and more states are limiting the number of people that can attend events. Heck, my state has just requested all K-12 schools close down for several weeks among other things.

The thing with production is they will have to limit the number of people on set as well if they go to some of these states. Not sure what CA has in place but they may not even get out of the state.

Not looking good at all. IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:01 pm

I agree@"HavaDrPepper" . Just got two piece of news, one very local to me, one in California.
My city has banned all public meetings until March 31 and the main venue for concerts and shows has cancelled ALL performances scheduled until March 31 st. As well.

Then People just released the information that Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson have both tested positive to Covid19.

affraid
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:52 pm

@HavaDrPepper @Astrobach Let's keep on topic please! Everything virus related is being discussed in this thread
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2607p900-general-chit-chat

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:10 pm

@Norcalgal Sorry but I thought appropriate since Clare is from Sacramento, 10 mins from where I am living and this affects her and her family. I will not post anymore about it here.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr