SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:59 pm

suzq wrote:As far as the cosmopolitan article, would Clare really still get $250,000 when she quit as early as she did?

I find it hard to believe that Clare would get paid $250,000. I think the going rate is more in the $100,000 and less range for the Bettes. Emily got paid the most, but they really wanted her. Clare...not so much. They had plenty of options since they are all so thirsty now and let's face it an almost 40 year old hair stylist is not all that special.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:13 am

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:14 am

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:49 am

Zaynab wrote:

Depending on how many holiday homes this guy owns he might have just given away the exact location.  Whoopsie!  Bachelor - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698

Source

...the jury house is typically located in the same spot for each season in Chatsworth, California. For those in need of a little geography lesson, Chatsworth is a neighborhood in the northwestern San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles. Thanks to the help of Google Maps, a quick search of the area shows that it's roughly a 27-minute drive from Studio City, which is where Big Brother is filmed. That would make sense, given that producers wouldn't want the eliminated members to be too far away from all the action. Even the satellite images that come up on Google for the address seem to match the jury house shown in past seasons, thus making the alleged jury house location seem fairly legit.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:59 am

@Bobette This guy is connected! ‘ ... one of your vacation homes...” probably rents to producers often. Nice homes, I’m guessing! Bachelor - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:07 pm

That guy’s twitter bio tags Palm Spring and Carlsbad... hey, that’s my town! Maybe one of his vacation is here.

Too bad we are still sheltered at home or I would go snooping around!

Last edited by sdmom on Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:45 pm

Someone posted on reddit that their family member saw Dale playing volleyball in South Dakota on Thursday. So many different stories out there it's hard to make sense of it and determine what could be true and what isn't.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:49 pm

If Clare and dale are together, I could see them staying at a place for a while but not being forced to stay there for the next few weeks. Hopefully we get some clarification soon. We haven’t seen any sightings of Clare. Someone also posted that a local news outlet posted about Clare and dale’s relationship on Facebook and someone taged Dale’s dad Dale Moss Sr. Isn’t this great? And commented yes it is. Not that the family would know as it’s been shown that sometimes family comments atleast on SM don’t add up.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:56 pm

I'm not sure if the vacation homeowner actually saw Clare and Dale or how he has concluded it was where they are hiding out if in fact they are.

It's not like they would be social with their neighbours and introduce themselves. We have heard in the past, the lead and F1 create nicknames for themselves.

If they are hiding out somewhere, I find it hard to believe either one of them is out and about shopping or playing sports. They would be IMO in a house somewhere being provided with whatever they needed. If Dale plans on proposing, it's going to be filmed. If they aren't engaged now, TPTB IMO will make sure they get it on film if and when it happens.

If they are in that house, they've probably left by now since Mr Vacation house ratted them out. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71351

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:58 pm

Zaynab wrote:

Maybe this is the house Clare has to stay at until filming is complete

Al wrote:Someone posted on reddit that their family member saw Dale playing volleyball in South Dakota on Thursday....
I can see production letting Dale go home when he wants to. Maybe he doesn't want to be stuck in a house with Clare 24/7 until filming ends JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:06 pm

Chatsworth is not really a vacation home location, but I could see Carlsbad as it is by the ocean and coincidentally I think where Becca and G's apt was.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:17 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Chatsworth is not really a vacation home location, but I could see Carlsbad as it is by the ocean and coincidentally I think where Becca and G's apt was.
The twitter posters location says Palm Desert and Carlsbad, CA. I think the vacation home Clare and Dale are staying at may be in Palm Desert with is close to where they are filming JMO

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr