SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:39 pm

No shade to RS, but I'm not sure that I quite believe the "production went with it" narrative. Everything production did reeked of desperation, not intention. And this is a show that is highly planned, story-boarded, etc. They're going to throw all that out the window after just four rose ceremonies? Generally the cast is just getting off the ground at that point. Maybe in normal times they would have had their first domestic trip, or just heading out on one. I can't see production saying, "Yeah, let's blow this one up." They are used to leads having favorites, it shouldn't have been that hard for them to cope with.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

BIP - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:45 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1293215681983459329?s=20

JMO
Confirms 2 Bettes - silver as in 2nd slipper reference so 2 fairytales; not “heel” but “heal” as in mend the broken season.
That’s all I got giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:39 pm

Chris Harrison is out of the bubble and supposedly dropped his son off to college. If going by Clare’s time line, this would’ve been her last week of filming for 5 weeks. I wonder what process tayshia is in right now in terms of the show and how much longer she has.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:46 am

I saw on bachelornation.scoop IG stories that CH will be remotely interviewing Tayshia, among others, for Aug 31. I don’t know if they film earlier that day or when. Was Cassie filmed the day her update aired?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:39 am

https://www.etonline.com/clare-crawley-seen-for-first-time-since-tayshia-adams-bachelorette-switch-exclusive-151183?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Pictures of Clare at the resort on Tuesday, she has her dog with her in one of the pics.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:45 am

@gabriele the goat episodes are pre filmed most likely during the lockdown period. ABC isn’t going to address this change until it airs.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:13 pm

The live stream for the special Olympic event Dale is appearing in, Pretty sure the messages are prerecorded. For anyone interested.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:58 pm

@Zaynab thanks for the pictures and the vid.

I watched some of it. It's streaming now. There are lots of comments in the chat, no Dale but his part in the beginning was very nice. They are showing pics from other events. Great music and what a unique idea to raise money! This is such a wonderful organization. He sure is a cutie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71470

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:50 pm

Just an update from RS from the intro of his podcast with Colton:
He said next week he’ll give the spoilers for Tayshia’s rose ceremonies she’s had so far.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:15 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1294002740797079553?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:26 pm

Clearly there are so many people who simply don't get it. When I read that the other day he took his son to college, I was going to say something, but decided I'd just go on a rant if it did. This is uneducated, plain and simple stupid. Didn't anyone tell him BEFORE he left that he'd have to self quarantine if he leaves???

But it didn’t dawn on Chris he’d have to do it all over again if he simply left to take his kid to college.”

JoJo is a great choice IMHO. She is going to knock it out of the park. She has plenty of experience behind a camera. CH and anyone else who is "thinking" of taking over from CH better think again. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71470

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Clearly there are so many people who simply don't get it. When I read that the other day he took his son to college, I was going to say something, but decided I'd just go on a rant if it did. This is uneducated, plain and simple stupid. Didn't anyone tell him BEFORE he left that he'd have to self quarantine if he leaves???

But it didn’t dawn on Chris he’d have to do it all over again if he simply left to take his kid to college.”

JoJo is a great choice IMHO. She is going to knock it out of the park. She has plenty of experience behind a camera. CH and anyone else who is "thinking" of taking over from CH better think again. laugh out loud

What am I missing? Does Jojo not have to quarantine?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr