SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ule101 Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:14 pm

Also, does anyone know where JoJo has been throughout COVID, I just fear with the show bringing past contestants from all over that someone will get COVID

ule101

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:44 pm

Bobette wrote:
notarose wrote:As a precaution they may have wanted to test CH twice with an average wait time for results of 3 days per test for results. That would mean 6-7 days plus the time away to travel to and from his son’s college. If you test negative twice while in self isolation there would be no need to quarantine further.

Incubation time is 14 days and some think more.  Everyone who comes into AU or travels between states has to do 2 weeks in isolation, minimum.  If they are going to allow CH back onto set after only 6-7 days that is extremely risky and reckless, IMO, especially if he's been in Texas.  What was he thinking?  dizzy

Last updated Aug 11
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/map-coronavirus-travel-restrictions-inside-united-states-n1236157

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:00 pm

No restrictions?    affraid  

Wow... OK.  Good luck to TPTB then.  If CH brought it back with him it could easily spread through the cast and crew and take the whole production down.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:09 pm

Bobette wrote:No restrictions?    affraid  

Wow... OK.  Good luck to TPTB then.  If CH brought it back with him it could easily spread through the cast and crew and take the whole production down.

Yeah, definitely not winning in the COVID precautions arena.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:08 pm

That's ridiculous, as they close our border for another month.

I find it interesting most of the states in that link have quarantine rules if you're coming from California or Texas. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:35 pm

They really should've cancelled the seasons until next year. There's really no getting around this virus if you're not in the bubble.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:26 pm

Clare pictures on the resort today.

https://people.com/tv/clare-crawley-seen-on-bachelorette-set-and-will-be-filming-something/?amp=true&utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_content=new&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=5f373662df732d00014d9794&__twitter_impression=true

ETA:
bachelorinparadise - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 2401f9e9-dc0f-4c2b-9c1c-408ac0d703e9

The article says she was talking to one of the producers Peter Geist. They were also getting shaved ice.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:01 am

Chris never gets all that close to the contestants on a regular season, though, except for the final rose ceremony. It seems to me that he could easily maintain a six foot distance or better and still announce, "Gentlemen, this is the final rose." I've been very cautious during the pandemic, but my neighbors and I will pause and talk without masks on as long as we are a reasonable distance from each other. Plus, it's a lot easier to get a rapid result test now.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:50 am

A lot of colleges are going back for in person. Not sure how well it will work. TCU is around here and there are bound to be cases but they do have a mask mandate as does Texas.

I don't think a road trip is as risky as air travel. I know a lot of people who are doing it. The surfaces aren't really the problem so it depends on if they did things like indoor dining on their trip. I imagine CH was only briefly at TCU because I doubt they had the same kind of teacher parent events as in previous years. I still think he should be in a normal quarantine when he gets back and I'm sure that was accounted for before he left. He could also be tested before allowing him back into filming.

I think it's possible that CH did know about the quarantine but didn't agree that they needed to bring someone else in. He's missed time before so maybe he was annoyed by that. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:38 pm

Families have already missed a traditional HS grad celebration so I could see why CH would prioritize being with his son for the big step of settling into college over being on set. Fact: CH was with his son. The source tells us about how CH feels. Is that an assumption or a fact?
Jojo stepping in sounds good but was she quarantined on site for 14 days prior to doing so? Maybe her fans have the deets on where she was prior.
So, what does the host do under these circumstances? On Labor of Love tech was used a lot. A date card could easily be delivered on a screen instead of in person. The cast isn’t moving from location to location so the host doesn’t need to announce moves. The host clinking a glass or even saying “this is the final rose” can all be done virtually. Being at a group date to announce an activity can be done at an appropriate distance. There is the bit where host and lead confer but they can FaceTime or social distance opt to be outside. CH’s little appearances could be initially handled as were Becca and Hannah Ann showing up to do whatever they were there for.
There are so many simple solutions. I have questions  giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:58 pm

IMO Chris H may like to executive produce & is less fond of hosting. In most seasons he’s almost become irrelevant in terms of the show. Might explain why he finds it acceptable to be gone for 2 weeks.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:12 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD7KwtRD0Zf/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr