SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:18 pm

@Hawaii Girl yes Rachel is a guest on Bachelor Party with Juliet that just dropped today, I’m pretty sure it was recorded today as they talk about the Colton/Cassie unfollow situation for a bit. IMO it’s obvious, Juliet even mentions it that her place looks like it has spanish tiles and Rachel says Juliet could’ve been a investigator. Rachel basically admits it. She says it’s very hot out in Palm spring and not much to do and she could see Clare saying f this if she found her man. She says if they were traveling Clare wouldn’t have given them the suggestion and the producers wouldn’t have took it. She says she thinks Clare would’ve kept traveling with her man if rumors are to be believed. Note she says she never understood why people are into Palm Springs as a vacation as it’s very hot and doesn’t seem like there is much to do. Juliet said she doesn’t think them traveling matters as she likes paradise and liked winter games better and likes when they stay in one location as it’s more realistic. Rachel states that traveling is needed for the contestants, but not so much the viewers as the contestants get coped up and she got allergic to the mansion. Rachel thinks traveling for the relationship is romantic but feeling will be there whether or not they travel. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bachelor-party/id1330224581?i=1000489245229

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If they weren't in contact for 3+ months before filming, and he proposed after 12 days of knowing her which isn't really 12 days, they are both nuts IMHO.

Reality Steve Just Confirmed Clare Crawley and Dale Moss Are Fully Engaged

Dale proposed just 12 days after meeting Clare, casual/normal.

After 12 days of filming Clare fell so hard for contestant Dale Moss that she straight up “refused to come out of her room” to film with other men, and then low-key quit the show for him. Almost nothing is known about Clare and Dale's relationship, but Reality Steve just confirmed speculation that they are, in fact, engaged.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a33804874/clare-crawley-dale-moss-engaged-reality-steve/

I really hope they were in contact before the show. You can get to know a fair amount about a person that way when all you do is talk. If not, I don’t know that their chances will be great.

Re Rachel’s thoughts on Palm Springs: The Palm Springs area is a great, relaxing getaway: lie out by the pool, go out to eat, shop, tennis, golf etc. It’s beautiful too. No one goes there in the summer. The show was crazy to do that. It’s over 20 degrees hotter than the warmer parts of LA and we have been sweltering in LA lately. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:02 am

RS just posted a column and he says Spencer got the FIR but didn't make the F4. He also was one of the guys who didn't meet Clare, he was only brought on for Tayshia.

He also said the FRC will be on September 1st.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:10 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1299016194780000256?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:23 pm

It’s a parallel to the graduate. I’ve never seen the movie but see the comments. I don’t know if this is disrespectful or not. I guess cause she’s older. If anyone has seen the movie, let us know.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:46 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1299025255072231426?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:45 pm

I have thoughts on this season. I've been trying to collect my ideas and see how things make sense. Of course it changes all the time. laugh out loud

RS mentioned awhile back on twitter that Clare started her season with 30 men, so that makes 12 men not used for Clare's season. RS also mentioned that he knew of 5 guys from the 42 men that went home early and were NOT cast on the season. Alex, Collins, Ellis, Josh & Tien were the 5. They were all very public after they left so we can confirm that they did leave and go home.

The other 7 guys RS said he would find out about and get back to us, which he hasn't. I believe those 7 guys were put on hold for Tayshia's season. I think the reason no one says anything is because this looks like this was all planned out from the beginning and TPTB don't want to start having that conversation just yet. I think I even have guesses on who the 7 were/or could be. Remember when I said Tyler S. followed Blake Monar and then he unfollowed quickly, as well as Blake Monar followed Tyler S., well I now believe that they might have been "on hold" with 5 other guys and had access to their phones while waiting. Obviously Spencer was another one of those 5 as well. Others that I think could have come later - Jay, Jason, Jordan C., Garin, Ivan, & Riley. Some of their ig numbers were fluctuating in the beginning and we were questioning if they were let go early.

All the ig numbers for many of the men were going up and down between 7/25 - 7/31 and it was really frustrating trying to figure out who was there and who wasn't. I think during that time the men might have gotten there phones back, or some were not in the cast yet, or some got eliminated already. It was really hard to tell. After that I kind of stopped checking, because it was so confusing. I'm still trying to see if I can figure out when some of the men went home. I mean do we have anything else to do while we wait for RS to give us his timeline of events?

We also have night 1 guys that were mentioned - AJ, Chris, Jeremy, Page, & Jordan M.. RS said there was 6, but he only had 5 names. I think the other was Robby because he posted being back home on 7/22.

Did RS say the FRC is Sept.1st or did he say filming would end on Sept.1st? I wonder if having Rachel on set has pushed back some of the timeline. I imagine she is going to sit down with Tayshia and have a talk and give advice on how to navigate this whole thing.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:18 pm

RS said the FRC was Sept. 1. So, does that mean production will stick around a few days after that. I think it is good that they pushed back Matt's season filming a week or two, so the crew can have a little time at home with their families. I also think it is good that the Bachelorette isn't going to start airing until Oct. 13 -- I think that they may not run into being pre-empted by debates that way. I wonder if they will start airing the Bachelor the first Monday in January as usual or delay it by a few weeks. I think they are probably just happy they can film at all right now. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:45 pm

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 EgcNZ_fWsAED7JI
On The Red Carpet @OnTheRedCarpet
Mark your calendars #BachelorNation! rose A *dramatic* new season of #TheBachelorette with @Clare_Crawley premieres on Tuesday, October 13 on @ABCNetwork. @BacheloretteABC pic.twitter.com/flbpiXI62S
https://mobile.twitter.com/OnTheRedCarpet/media/grid?idx=11
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:53 pm

Is it just me or is that promo shot just bad?  thebachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 1f480  thebachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 1f62c
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:55 pm

I think it’s pretty horrid. Clare’s hot & that shot does her absolutely no justice. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:21 pm

Zaynab wrote:It’s a parallel to the graduate. I’ve never seen the movie but see the comments. I don’t know if this is disrespectful or not. I guess cause she’s older. If anyone has seen the movie, let us know.
I’ve seen it, a long time ago. This is the poster they must be referring to.

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Graduatecovre.0
source

Dustin Hoffman’s characher comes home after graduating collage and is seduced by Mrs. Robinson, a friend of his parents. He also falls in love with Mrs. Robinson’s daughter.
So  guess they are painting Clare as the “seductive older woman”. Kind of icky.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr