SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:29 pm

Tayshia is back on sm. She posted a Instagram story of a donut delivery.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:20 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1301978131872571392?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:39 pm

This may be old, but I'm not sure if I saw this posted here. I'm getting excited for Tayshia's part of the journey.

https://twitter.com/WomensHealthMag/status/1302300461475692546?s=20

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:20 pm

RS weekly live update:
1. Dale and Clare update: They are still 1000% together, He doesn't know for EXACT sure if there engaged, but would say yes. He'll probably get specific confirmation in the upcoming weeks. IMO i'm leaning toward not, as Clare has stated she was surprised when benoit proposed to her and they hadn't even talked about proposal, she stated on olivia caridi podcast. But again they might be. Again he says, Clare and dale weren't speaking before and she wasn't refusing to go on dates and threatening to quit, the show went to her when she didn't really like anyone else. RS speculating, states his question is: during the 4 months, the show must've known that they were both into each other and wanted to see what happened when they met, because they didn't stop filming and Tayshia was there, so wanted a backup plan in place. Ashley S says she thinks they had a backup just in case. Both RS and Ashley S said they don't understand why people are mad at Clare.
2. RS said that one of the guys in Tayshia F2 was one of the two guys that he was told was Tayshia's Favorites or frontrunners a few weeks ago. Hes pretty sure she chose him, she def chose someone. He's just getting confirmation.
3. Just something I saw in Dale's follow, he recently followed alsassociation on instagram it's for Alzheimers page which Clare's mom has.

ETA: I think you can believe that the show was surprised to an extent and that they had a backup plan, IMO the show is never as dramatic as they try to make it be. As nick likes to say "the producers are good at adapting".

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:00 pm

Zaynab wrote:RS speculating, states his question is: during the 4 months, the show must've known that they were both into each other and wanted to see what happened when they met, because they didn't stop filming and Tayshia was there, so wanted a backup plan in place. Ashley S says she thinks they had a backup just in case. Both RS and Ashley S said they don't understand why people are mad at Clare.

The bold is so weird to me - surely every season there are some contestants TPTB think will hit it off with the Lead (otherwise their casting department is incompetent and what would be the point of the show laugh out loud) but since when do they have a back up plan in place in case the Lead casually decides to leave a couple of weeks in?  

And what do they mean the show must have known they were into each other - she might have liked the way he looks on SM, but unless they were communicating, why would TPTB expect an earth-shattering connection strong enough to end the Lead's journey?  That's never happened before so why would they have planned for it?  

And surely if they were anticipating a love story that strong, they'd try everything they could to keep them on the show so they could film it!  Including ~ reminding ~ them of contractual obligations.  I don't believe TPTB would just shrug their shoulders and say "yeah that's fine you can take Dale and go and we'll bring in Plan B".  

Many questions still unanswered here IMO. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:14 pm

@Bobette
Yes I’m sure they have some people there think the lead will like but again nothing has happened before like the Covid, the lockdown and the consequences. Steve and Ashley S were just speculating, as Steve said the show didn’t have a stop in filming and Tayshia was there a few days quarantining then brought in. I think because of what Steve knows that it’s not the narrative the media first put out of this huge disturbance. In terms of the love story, I don’t think the show cares about a love story that much if the rest of the show would be boring and it was obvious she didn’t like anyone and wasn’t willing to keep men they wanted her to. I think Steve mostly finds it suspect they didn’t stop filming but I’m sure once the 1st and second episodes were filmed and the show knew Clare only liked dale they called tayshia in and had her quarantine while Clare continued filming. IMO I think the show mostly knew Clare would be decisive as she had months to see them and prob told them who she was into or not. We'll only know the truth somewhat in the upcoming months.
RS and Ashley S speculated about other stuff but mostly just said the show wasn’t disturbed as they didn’t even stop filming and they didn’t understand the People being upset at Clare.

ETA: like I've read others speculate, Nick and other Bachelor Nation people say, the show let it happen as otherwise there would've been no drama as no travel, etc. IMO I don't think them having a backup plan is the show planning or wanting this to happen, but as the news reports put out Tayshia was told Clare's story would be the front, I think once the first two episodes were filmed they decided to bring Tayshia in. Nick has said the producers feel good about their decision and at the end of the day IMO i hope the best for Clare and Tayshia.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:29 pm

Bobette wrote:
Zaynab wrote:RS speculating, states his question is: during the 4 months, the show must've known that they were both into each other and wanted to see what happened when they met, because they didn't stop filming and Tayshia was there, so wanted a backup plan in place. Ashley S says she thinks they had a backup just in case. Both RS and Ashley S said they don't understand why people are mad at Clare.

The bold is so weird to me - surely every season there are some contestants TPTB think will hit it off with the Lead (otherwise their casting department is incompetent and what would be the point of the show laugh out loud) but since when do they have a back up plan in place in case the Lead casually decides to leave a couple of weeks in?  

And what do they mean the show must have known they were into each other - she might have liked the way he looks on SM, but unless they were communicating, why would TPTB expect an earth-shattering connection strong enough to end the Lead's journey?  That's never happened before so why would they have planned for it?  

And surely if they were anticipating a love story that strong, they'd try everything they could to keep them on the show so they could film it!  Including ~ reminding ~ them of contractual obligations.  I don't believe TPTB would just shrug their shoulders and say "yeah that's fine you can take Dale and go and we'll bring in Plan B".  

Many questions still unanswered here IMO. Suspect

You pretty much summed up my thoughts @Bobette. None of that makes any sense. If they weren't talking how could they be so into one another? Please. RS is showing his favoritism to Clare since she has been on his show a couple of times. (I am not liking this kinder, gentler RS!!!) Normally he would be all over that. I call bull.

As for the back up plan, I call BS on that too. They rolled with the punches as they always do, but I do not for one minute think they had this planned or thought that it would happen. Why were they scrambling for guys to come back for Tayshia if it was all planned? Clare has been on this show and it's off shoots a ton of times. I would assume they would think, she of all people, would know how the show works and would be professional about it and carry out her contractual obligations without issues.

Normally if a lead is really into someone, tptb do everything in their power to mess with their head...hell they do that anyway just for kicks. Other leads have said they were told to give other people a chance. WTH makes Clare a special snowflake that they just give her the go ahead to go off with the guy she was hot for? I suspect they realized she was a dud, they still had a show to do and with BLM, it was a good opportunity to give Tayshia who had been considered for the role another go. It was something different and DRAMATIC and it would help liven up a boring season filmed in one location in temperatures over 100 degrees. I'm sure it will be EPIC...boring that is.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:44 pm

Just to state: RS doesn’t think they had it all planned out before hand specifically but just speculating because they brought Tayshia in, filming never stopped and the narrative he’s heard and believes is that they went to Clare after she wasn’t into anyone. I’m sure the number one reason they “allowed” this is for the drama aspect and more interest. They were just speculating, he said he wonders what they’ll say the show and Clare once interviews start. Honestly at the end of it the producers decided once whatever happened happened for this to happen otherwise they would’ve forced Clare to continue but they decided to continue with Tayshia.

Last edited by Zaynab on Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:45 pm

@Bobette  OMG, this describes it perfectly. I’m pretty sure every detail of this show has to be thought out before hand. I’m sure they can adapt for small changes, but not major ones. IMO Clare has always worked really well with TPTB (she’s been on 4 shows!!) and probably has gone along with what ever storyline they need for that moment.

I think they probably had a difficult time trying to cast for her season and so they had some conversations with Clare during the pandemic. I don’t know where the love story fits in between Clare & Dale, but I’m really hoping for a true and powerful love connection there. It’s kind of hard to believe if we’re buying the story that they fell for each other after only 2 weeks though.

Let’s not forget they held onto some guys that were from the original 42 men to bring them in later as a “surprise” to Clare. laugh out loud

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:47 pm

@Sprite @Dahling Yes, exactly.  :yes:

And even if Clare was convinced Dale was the one (from nothing more than a few SM pictures, if the "no contact" BS is to be believed  Rolling Eyes ) why not see the season out, accumulate more SM followers, raise your public profile and still leave with the guy you want at the end?  

Oh yeah, and fulfill that contract you signed, which I'm pretty sure doesn't have a "if you meet someone you really like it's fine you can just leave with our blessing" clause.  TPTB have a show to produce, and would have already invested in advertising etc tailored just for Clare.

There's much more to this story IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:55 pm

Overall I agree that there is more to the story as well. RS said on his live he's interested in what will be said by both Chris Harrison and the show, and Clare and Dale. I can see all viewpoints agreeing and disagreeing with what they think happened. I'm excited to see how everything plays out.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:01 am

I don't think it was pre-planned because if it were they would've had Tayshia quarantining from the start and wouldn't have sent home any of the 42 men. I just think they already had intruders planned as the "big twist" of the season since there was no travel (they have intruders on the AU show so it's not something completely out of the blue), and jumped on the opportunity to switch leads and have this big dramatic moment once Clare, who is known to be impulsive and immature, decided that she's found her husband after 5 minutes and doesn't want to date anyone else. She's been on 4 shows before, but she's quit 3 of them. I think they like to bring her back because she always gives these iconic and entertaining moments (like talking to the raccoon and the jacuzzi appointment) but she is definitely not laidback and everything has to go 100% her way, all the time, or she bails.

If this were a normal season, they probably would've forced her to finish filming, but considering the circumstances I find it very believable that they adapted on the fly because they knew it would bring them great ratings and shift the focus back onto a season that a lot of people had already written off. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr