SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kas_256 Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:31 pm

Sorry if this has already been discussed I haven’t been keeping up with this board- now we know the boys have all been sent back home and everyone is back on social media and with their phones do we expect the casting to change if and when filming starts? 

How will it work that Claire has access to her full list
Of men before filming and could start looking into them all and even possibly communicating with some of them. 🤷‍�🤔 surely they will have to cast some new men?!

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:54 pm

Kas_256 wrote:Sorry if this has already been discussed I haven’t been keeping up with this board- now we know the boys have all been sent back home and everyone is back on social media and with their phones do we expect the casting to change if and when filming starts? 

Of men before filming and could start looking into them all and even possibly communicating with some of them. 🤷‍�🤔 surely they will have to cast some new men?!

I read on reddit that MF said that it wasn't too late to apply to be on Clare's season. I think MF is in denial and there won't be a season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:57 pm

Kas_256 wrote:Sorry if this has already been discussed I haven’t been keeping up with this board- now we know the boys have all been sent back home and everyone is back on social media and with their phones do we expect the casting to change if and when filming starts? 

Of men before filming and could start looking into them all and even possibly communicating with some of them.
🤷‍�🤔 surely they will have to cast some new men?!

That is a very valid and important point. This would create a precedent that TPTB would not appreciate. This whole show is BASED on CONTROL. Control of the environment, the contestants contacts, their producers control, physical conditions that are leading to mind control etc... without that, they have a bunch of people randomly and aimlessly looking for direction. It would be a giant mess. By giving Clare that power can change A LOT of things and they may choose to cancel the whole thing. Using the real life crisis would be a perfect justification for pulling the plug.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:59 pm

@atem doesn't matter where it originated. It is much like BIP and it films in Hawaii at a secluded location by a beach which was my point in the post.

They don't want to film in FL in the summer. Too hot and humid, worse than Mexico.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:33 pm

I don't think Florida will work. They are closing beaches due to the spike of 39 more cases as of Sunday morning. Disney theme parks are closing the end of the day today until further notice.

Broward County has called in the National Guard.

I don't think much of anything is going to be filming anytime soon IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:07 pm

Disney is closed until April 1st. I do not think they will do the show soon. CH said that people will loose their job..... if they planned potentially to shoot in 2 weeks or so, he wouldn’t say that. For me they are going to skip bachelorette and BIP. 

But possibly, postponed Clare next year... if still available and if the new batch of contestants doesn’t offer a better choice.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think Florida will work. They are closing beaches due to the spike of 39 more cases as of Sunday morning. Disney theme parks are closing the end of the day today until further notice.

Broward County has called in the National Guard.

I don't think much of anything is going to be filming anytime soon IMHO.

I meant the if the timeline of getting it under control within 60 days, I could see them filming BIP more than The Bachelorette.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:28 pm

Mills is a guest on today’s Bachelor Party pod. He told Juliette guys can still apply for Clare’s season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:39 pm

notarose wrote:Mills is a guest on today’s Bachelor Party pod. He told Juliette guys can still apply for Clare’s season.

Not surprised, but it hasn't even been enough time to even determine when filming can start, no?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:45 pm

atem wrote:
notarose wrote:Mills is a guest on today’s Bachelor Party pod. He told Juliette guys can still apply for Clare’s season.

Not surprised, but it hasn't even been enough time to even determine when filming can start, no?

He said COVID-19 status will determine when filming will start.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:18 pm

I think the 'big announcement' is just another thing CH is shilling for himself. It had to do with some website.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:14 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1240431152592089088?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr