SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chi-girl Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:20 pm

Just throwing this out there.  (I know it's not likely to be correct.)

Maybe they worked out the money thing with Hannah B?  I know she's got the DWTS shows, but it's all ABC.  Surely they could get her out of that contract.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:15 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
atem wrote:RS said they were going to film in TN.  Why go there for non southern Bachelorette?  Did they say if it's before or after the WTA?

What did Cincinnati have to do with Peter?  I don’t think locations are based on lead.  I know they can make requests for overseas locations but it’s not a given
Gee, I didn't realize they went to Cincinnati... I thought it was Cleveland.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 2498057887

Yes I mistyped! giggling Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698

I shouldn't post before I drink my coffee!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:43 pm

Demi, Please NO recently celebrated her 25th birthday. She has a couple of raunchy pics with a new guy. Hopefully that takes her out although I have no doubt she'd drop anyone in a NY minute for more fame.

https://www.instagram.com/demi_not_lovato/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:50 pm

This early style announcement has me leaning to Madi being their pick. Early gives the illusion that they would be casting many guys as potential matches. People will still watch the final epis to see the end of her chapter on the Bach. Her fans want her to find her person more than wanting Peter to be her person... he just happens to be the only choice at this time. Her waiting for marriage storyline is unique and may never again be available. IMO Peter has been secondary to the girls’ stories this season so he is expendable.
JMO on why I think it could be her.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:56 pm

notarose wrote:This early style announcement has me leaning to Madi being their pick. Early gives the illusion that they would be casting many guys as potential matches. People will still watch the final epis to see the end of her chapter on the Bach. Her fans want her to find her person more than wanting Peter to be her person... he just happens to be the only choice at this time. Her waiting for marriage storyline is unique and may never again be available. IMO Peter has been secondary to the girls’ stories this season so he is expendable.

I was thinking it points to Tayshia. Similar to Rachel.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:58 pm

notarose wrote:This early style announcement has me leaning to Madi being their pick. Early gives the illusion that they would be casting many guys as potential matches. People will still watch the final epis to see the end of her chapter on the Bach. Her fans want her to find her person more than wanting Peter to be her person... he just happens to be the only choice at this time. Her waiting for marriage storyline is unique and may never again be available. IMO Peter has been secondary to the girls’ stories this season so he is expendable.

I respect your opinion but no way would TPTB spoil their season. No way. I actually think we need to watch Hanna Browns feet and if she suddenly is on a plane to New York City. :yes:

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:09 pm

I really don't get that feel at all.  

I think it's Clare only due to many guys may day no thanks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:30 pm

That crossed my mind as well. They announced Nick before he was eliminated and viewers still watched to see what happened which IMO generated sympathy for him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:42 pm

Sorry for the double post.

"We really do have this massive debate where people from this season, people from prior seasons, people you don't even know are in the mix," Harrison told ET on Tuesday.

As the most recent woman to be eliminated from Weber's season, Weier is an option for Bachelorette. She's also Weber's top pick for the job.

"She wants this so bad and I think she's just got a lot of great qualities for it," he told ET's Lauren Zima at The Bachelor: Women Tell All taping on Feb. 21. The special airs on Monday night.

"It was really great to just see her today and share a little moment there and just talk and share some kind words," he continued. "I connect with her a lot, just in that emotional level."
https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-breaking-down-all-the-possible-candidates-kelsey-weier-tia-booth-hannah-brown-tayshia-adams-more

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:57 pm

Ugh, I can't stand CH. I just don't like him, he's so fake to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:25 pm

I’m certainly not crazy about any of those picks...for sure the next bachelorette will be a (dirty) blonde though! Hehe
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:28 pm

Any chance for Kelly?
Would love to see her carry the lead!

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99