SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sandileekeller Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:56 pm

Amberly wrote:Any chance for Kelly?
Would love to see her carry the lead!

I believe it was mentioned that Kelly was not invited to the Women Tell All, therefore I don’t see how she could be considered..
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:21 pm

If what I read on reddit is true, there is no way in h*ll that Kelley will ever be on another show in this franchise.  

Let's just say that she did not like some things production was doing (to other girls even) and voiced her opinion.  So IMO TPTB have black balled Kelley forever.  My comment in one of these threads the other day about my feeling that she didn't play the "games" the producers wanted is a good way to describe what I read.

I will say though that if the information is true, I have much respect for Kelley.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:49 pm

This gives me Arie esk announcement vibes. So imo it’s and old season bachelorette. Probably Tia. Jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:13 pm

https://youtu.be/XOQBzW0eSEo
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:29 pm

Do you know what all 15 Bachelorettes have in common? They all competed on a previous season having been a contestant on the Bachelor. I hope the Bachelorette announcement is historic and for the first time in the history of the spinoff we are introduced to someone brand new for season 16.

Last edited by Opal on Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:34 pm

@bluwavz Thanks!
What I get from this video of Peter is that he is either VERY tired or VERY sad... he doesn't look well at all. Defeated. Of course this was right after the filming of WTA I guess? His eyes and general stance is “ here we go again, answering stupid questions, I just wanna go home and crawl in bed with my dog.” NO excitement, not even fake interest... he’s done.
I think more and more that he’s realizing at which point TPTB really played him and that he trusted CH and others way too naively
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:30 pm

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1233533847117103104?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:56 pm

Stunned? Definitely someone that regular viewers will not be expecting.
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:00 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1233542218918637568?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:55 pm

notarose wrote:This early style announcement has me leaning to Madi being their pick. Early gives the illusion that they would be casting many guys as potential matches. People will still watch the final epis to see the end of her chapter on the Bach. Her fans want her to find her person more than wanting Peter to be her person... he just happens to be the only choice at this time. Her waiting for marriage storyline is unique and may never again be available. IMO Peter has been secondary to the girls’ stories this season so he is expendable.
JMO on why I think it could be her.

I thought the same thing , that would be the "shocker" that Fleiss posted for sure. As much as I don't want to believe it I think it's a strong possibility it could be Madison. It would make sense that they filmed her in Alabama a few weeks ago and she was supposedly spotted in Burbank CA much earlier then usually for the F1 for People shoot and dresses and she has 1 million followers already:nervous: They know they messed up so bad with Peter's season not only with the cast & Drama but they know how it ends and it's probably not good.(they set him up big time) CH had dinner with him the other night I wonder if he had dinner with him to break the news that Madison was gonna be the next ette? hummmm God I hope Im wrong . I'll be on the edge of my seat until Monday Morning. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:02 pm

making the assumed F1 the bachelorette before the show is even finished? that would legitimately be a first, and surprising, and I'd rate that. Even though I doubt it

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:14 pm

leavers wrote:making the assumed F1 the bachelorette before the show is even finished? that would legitimately be a first, and surprising, and I'd rate that. Even though I doubt it

I put nothing past them. I don't recall it( but posters are saying they announced Nick and Rachel early before they were off the show. So I guess it's possible. Wasen't Nick a possible F1 on Andy's season but ended up being F2? That would be the same scenario with this . wouldn't it? jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99