SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 58 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:20 am

Many businesses are shutting down if any of their staff becomes infected.  It will only take one person on the cast or crew to get it and I expect they'll all have to go into quarantine.  It does seem risky to start filming not knowing if they can finish it on schedule or at all.  Unless they put the whole mansion into lockdown and keep the cameras rolling, Big Brother style.  I'd watch it. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:07 am

@Bobette And as I just learned by reading a very informative tweet from the ‘ Hanks ‘ that are presently in Australia, where they have free testing available all over, plus real protocols and plans put in place to effectively deal with its containment, whereas the US is absolutely NOT well prepared or ready to deal with this new pandemic. Its an incredibly arrogant position the government took and now the entire population is hovering between ignorance, denial or extreme fear.
Wonder what the studio will decide but if entire sports teams and tournaments are cancelled, with million dollars losses, why do the The Bachelor exec think they are better equipped than those is puzzling to me.

JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:16 am

RS seems to think that Clare's season will get postponed.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:19 am

suzq wrote:RS seems to think that Clare's season will get postponed.  

As it should be.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:08 am

I think the season should be cancelled. Sorry, but this show is at a saturation point with the Listen to Your Heart and all.

If that means that BIP would have to be cancelled and that's fine by me too. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:46 pm

Does anyone think that maybe a pause or cancellation might do the franchise good? Maybe it would give them more time to re-evaluate casting and focus on the lead, bringing more 30-somethings on to Clare's season; it really seems like she inherited someone else's cast. Most contestants end up on the show a season or two after their preferred lead, which is part of the problem.

I do unfortunately suspect that the ratings surge from the past three highly unusual and chaotic seasons shifted the goal post entirely away from helping the lead find a lasting connection and towards drama only.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:12 pm

veg_out wrote:Does anyone think that maybe a pause or cancellation might do the franchise good? Maybe it would give them more time to re-evaluate casting and focus on the lead, bringing more 30-somethings on to Clare's season; it really seems like she inherited someone else's cast. Most contestants end up on the show a season or two after their preferred lead, which is part of the problem.

I do unfortunately suspect that the ratings surge from the past three highly unusual and chaotic seasons shifted the goal post entirely away from helping the lead find a lasting connection and towards drama only.

IMO, I think the show is done.  It's been done for a long time and it's nothing but a income stream for them for the new influencer market.  That's why I find it funny people bash the cast on these shows when the show actively gets them to join.  To me, the 'Bachelor Nation' brand is nothing but advertising from Chris Harrison shilling his services, wine, books, etc. to now all the saturated 'podcast' market that has ads for items that sound worse than the Instagram items.  The show is totally controlled with the contracts signed.

I think people like to watch to bash people and then go on the internet to bash the people on their social media.  I just don't bother going to any of their social media and just post my thoughts here.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:28 pm

Several guys in the cast social media numbers are changing and at least two of them went public already. So I am expecting an announcement of some kind rather soon.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:38 pm

smg2587 wrote:Several guys in the cast social media numbers are changing and at least two of them went public already. So I am expecting an announcement of some kind rather soon.

Yeah, I just saw on reddit that the guys are accepting new follows and it's not just 1 or 2 guys.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:39 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1238548836437671941?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:15 pm

Glad they took that step!

Everyone please be careful! If you can, stay home as much as possible! Social distancing will help slow down the spread. Stay healthy Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3552228123

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:31 pm

Sixty days? That's a long time to wait to be on a show for the guys. Don't you think they would be hitting up DMs all over the place?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 58 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99