bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mruab on Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:31 pm

ABC should have tested Clare and her guys to make sure they don’t test positive for Corona then quarantined them in bachelor mansion

mruab

Posts : 17
Join date : 2019-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh on Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:34 pm

@mruab wrote:ABC should have tested Clare and her guys to make sure they don’t test positive for Corona then quarantined them in bachelor mansion
All of production would need to be quarantined as well. And it would be hard to do the show never leaving the mansion.


Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 6129
Join date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach on Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:23 pm

@Tiggerlgh wrote:
@mruab wrote:ABC should have tested Clare and her guys to make sure they don’t test positive for Corona then quarantined them in bachelor mansion
All of production would need to be quarantined as well.  And it would be hard to do the show never leaving the mansion.

cantstopl Sorry but the thought of those producers being forced to be quarantined with the cast.., rofl Karma? A taste of their own medicine?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Posts : 2647
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst on Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:34 pm

Is anyone else wondering if this season will run at all?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-06-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem on Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:40 pm

@Amethyst wrote:Is anyone else wondering if this season will run at all?

Me. It makes more sense to do BIP than The Bachelorette. Shorter filming, budget and more than one couple.


Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Posts : 24759
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers on Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:08 pm

@atem wrote:
@Amethyst wrote:Is anyone else wondering if this season will run at all?

Me.  It makes more sense to do BIP than The Bachelorette.  Shorter filming, budget and more than one couple.

Agreed plus you can do social distancing on a private beach where you basically never leave other than dates (and there's great flexibility around what they can do with dates) in a way that you cannot in the Mansion and then travelling everywhere.

I think they might just cancel all filming for the rest of the year though. Sad for Clare.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 648
Join date : 2019-08-21
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst on Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:26 pm

@leavers wrote:
@atem wrote:
@Amethyst wrote:Is anyone else wondering if this season will run at all?

Me.  It makes more sense to do BIP than The Bachelorette.  Shorter filming, budget and more than one couple.

Agreed plus you can do social distancing on a private beach where you basically never leave other than dates (and there's great flexibility around what they can do with dates) in a way that you cannot in the Mansion and then travelling everywhere.

I think they might just cancel all filming for the rest of the year though. Sad for Clare.

Plus, Mexico is way down the list of affected countries. It is a relatively safe place for now, especially if the contestants are screened and monitored ahead of time. Some of Clare's men could be sent straight to the beach.

Yes, it would be horrible for Clare. But right now, it seems to me to be the most likely outcome.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-06-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom on Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:57 pm

I say no BIP.
The situation is changing rapidly minute by minute. Why take a chance?

They can’t be tested if they have no symptoms, but that doesn’t mean they are not carriers.

Please people! Stay home.


"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Posts : 7321
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem on Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:07 pm

@sdmom wrote:I say no BIP.
The situation is changing rapidly minute by minute. Why take a chance?

They can’t be tested if they have no symptoms, but that doesn’t mean they are not carriers.

Please people! Stay home.

Doesn't BIP film in June?


Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Posts : 24759
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kmick0890 on Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:00 am

@atem wrote:
@sdmom wrote:I say no BIP.
The situation is changing rapidly minute by minute. Why take a chance?

They can’t be tested if they have no symptoms, but that doesn’t mean they are not carriers.

Please people! Stay home.

Doesn't BIP film in June?  

Yep. On the Instagram Live Chris Harrison and Lauren Zima did last night he mentioned that nothing has been decided for Paradise yet and they still have time to make an official decision for it.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Posts : 271
Join date : 2017-05-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:56 pm

They had a rerun of Winter Games Vermont last night, the one Clare was on when she met Benoit.


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 58059
Join date : 2011-04-04

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem on Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:22 pm

They did? I didn't read anything about it.


Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Posts : 24759
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum