SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mruab Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:31 pm

ABC should have tested Clare and her guys to make sure they don’t test positive for Corona then quarantined them in bachelor mansion

mruab

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:34 pm

mruab wrote:ABC should have tested Clare and her guys to make sure they don’t test positive for Corona then quarantined them in bachelor mansion
All of production would need to be quarantined as well. And it would be hard to do the show never leaving the mansion.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:23 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
mruab wrote:ABC should have tested Clare and her guys to make sure they don’t test positive for Corona then quarantined them in bachelor mansion
All of production would need to be quarantined as well.  And it would be hard to do the show never leaving the mansion.

cantstopl Sorry but the thought of those producers being forced to be quarantined with the cast.., rofl Karma? A taste of their own medicine?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:34 pm

Is anyone else wondering if this season will run at all?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:40 pm

Amethyst wrote:Is anyone else wondering if this season will run at all?

Me. It makes more sense to do BIP than The Bachelorette. Shorter filming, budget and more than one couple.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:08 pm

atem wrote:

Me.  It makes more sense to do BIP than The Bachelorette.  Shorter filming, budget and more than one couple.

Agreed plus you can do social distancing on a private beach where you basically never leave other than dates (and there's great flexibility around what they can do with dates) in a way that you cannot in the Mansion and then travelling everywhere.

I think they might just cancel all filming for the rest of the year though. Sad for Clare.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:26 pm

leavers wrote:
atem wrote:

Me.  It makes more sense to do BIP than The Bachelorette.  Shorter filming, budget and more than one couple.

Agreed plus you can do social distancing on a private beach where you basically never leave other than dates (and there's great flexibility around what they can do with dates) in a way that you cannot in the Mansion and then travelling everywhere.

I think they might just cancel all filming for the rest of the year though. Sad for Clare.

Plus, Mexico is way down the list of affected countries. It is a relatively safe place for now, especially if the contestants are screened and monitored ahead of time. Some of Clare's men could be sent straight to the beach.

Yes, it would be horrible for Clare. But right now, it seems to me to be the most likely outcome.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:57 pm

I say no BIP.
The situation is changing rapidly minute by minute. Why take a chance?

They can’t be tested if they have no symptoms, but that doesn’t mean they are not carriers.

Please people! Stay home.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:07 pm

sdmom wrote:I say no BIP.

They can’t be tested if they have no symptoms, but that doesn’t mean they are not carriers.

Doesn't BIP film in June?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:00 am

atem wrote:
sdmom wrote:I say no BIP.

Doesn't BIP film in June?  

Yep. On the Instagram Live Chris Harrison and Lauren Zima did last night he mentioned that nothing has been decided for Paradise yet and they still have time to make an official decision for it.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:56 pm

They had a rerun of Winter Games Vermont last night, the one Clare was on when she met Benoit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:22 pm

They did? I didn't read anything about it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99