SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:27 pm

I can't believe I'm agreeing with CH but I do think there is still time to make decisions regarding BIP etc.  Everything seems up in the air right now and rightly so, priorities are on keeping everyone safe.  Also, "things" change rapidly, not only daily but sometimes hourly.  I realize it's maddening, but I think, or maybe hope fingers crossed, that we could still get these shows in some form in the future.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They had a rerun of Winter Games Vermont last night, the one Clare was on when she met Benoit.

I think this was in Canada only.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:01 pm

Apologies, yes it was on a Canadian station. I didn't check ABC Buffalo feed if it was on that station too. The only reason I know is because my son called me and said how come you didn't tell me there was a Winter Games. I said what? He said he was watching it and told me the station it was on, otherwise I wouldn't have known. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:52 pm

American Idol is on ABC on Monday's until that other BN show about music starts in April.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:46 pm

I read that CH said there is big news tonight. Think it has to do with Clare's season?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:06 am

omg They annoy me. This was his last tweet an hour ago.

https://twitter.com/chrisbharrison

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:omg They annoy me. This was his last tweet an  hour ago.

https://twitter.com/chrisbharrison

I think it's to shill some website for CH.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:29 pm

It sounds like Clare would like a little recasting with some older men for her season. I wonder if they will keep Matt James, though. Juliet Litman on her podcast, Bachelor Party, told Rob Mills that they need to have Matt James stay on the cast. I will be disappointed for Clare if they aren't able to film her season.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:40 pm

So funny how it's a-ok for the guys to obviously be there to be the next Bachelor when there is no way in heck I see him with Clare.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:42 pm

@atem. I don't see him with Clare, either.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:36 pm

Unpopular opinion = This season hasn't even started yet and this Matt James hype is so overrated. Who knew you could be this much of a fan favorite when not a single episode has tapped? I wonder if all this preseason attention will go to his head?

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:09 pm

suzq wrote:@atem. I don't see him with Clare, either.
No way! Do you think these men were expecting someone else when they signed on?
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99