SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Fri May 29, 2020 4:29 pm

It's hard to know what's happening with Clare's season. hmmm

IMO, if TPTB have always wanted Matt as the Bachelor but he has to be on the Bachelorette first, then they're following their worn-out formula where the lead appears first as a contestant to generate a storyline and fanbase that will transfer to her/his own season.

Matt really doesn't need to be on Clare's season just to have his own season. He already has a following through association with Tyler. The pandemic upended the status quo for the franchise regarding production. IMO, they'd do themselves a favor by breaking their own mold and naming a Bachelor who's not been a contestant. Matt would be a great Bachelor given his charm, his kindness, his athleticism, and his generosity.

Clare and Matt can carry their own respective seasons independent of the other, imo.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Fri May 29, 2020 5:05 pm

What if they go straight to the Bachelor. Scrap this season Bachelorette

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri May 29, 2020 5:29 pm

It's been said, either by RS or tptb I can't remember, that they would like to start filming by July. If that can't happen then I imagine the bachelorette probably will be scrapped imo.

Last edited by Al on Sat May 30, 2020 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri May 29, 2020 7:08 pm

Idlemess wrote:What if they go straight to the Bachelor. Scrap this season Bachelorette

I would be OK with that scenario as I've always found Clare to be meh. JMO as always.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri May 29, 2020 10:21 pm

veg_out wrote:It's hard to know what's happening with Clare's season. hmmm

IMO, if TPTB have always wanted Matt as the Bachelor but he has to be on the Bachelorette first, then they're following their worn-out formula where the lead appears first as a contestant to generate a storyline and fanbase that will transfer to her/his own season.

Matt really doesn't need to be on Clare's season just to have his own season. He already has a following through association with Tyler. The pandemic upended the status quo for the franchise regarding production. IMO, they'd do themselves a favor by breaking their own mold and naming a Bachelor who's not been a contestant. Matt would be a great Bachelor given his charm, his kindness, his athleticism, and his generosity.

Clare and Matt can carry their own respective seasons independent of the other, imo.

I totally agree . Matt can carry his own season . Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat May 30, 2020 3:15 pm

Al wrote:It's been said, either by RS or tptb I can't remember, that they would like to start filming by July. If that can't happen then I imagine the bachelorette probably will be scrapped imo.

It may turn out that they can start filming in July. Things are beginning to open up here in LA. I still don't know how they will handling any need for social distancing but I guess we shall see.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sat May 30, 2020 8:20 pm

I sincerely hope the casting department does a major overhaul from now till July. I follow some of the guys that were all sent to go for filming before the shutdown. With current matters in our country, a smattering of these younger guys are displaying a certain ideology that shows just how ignorant they really are. I've seen likes, reposts, and IG commentary that makes me feel uncomfortable. I imagine Clare would too if she's looking at their socials. Earlier this week, on IG stories, Clare used her platform to bring awareness to a current issue. Proud of her. I just hope for her sake the casting team finds a group of grown men that are "woke." Especially during an election year. Do get what I'm putting down?

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat May 30, 2020 9:38 pm

Opal wrote:I sincerely hope the casting department does a major overhaul from now till July. I follow some of the guys that were all sent to go for filming before the shutdown. With current matters in our country, a smattering of these younger guys are displaying a certain ideology that shows just how ignorant they really are. I've seen likes, reposts, and IG commentary that makes me feel uncomfortable. I imagine Clare would too if she's looking at their socials. Earlier this week, on IG stories, Clare used her platform to bring awareness to a current issue. Proud of her. I just hope for her sake the casting team finds a group of grown men that are "woke." Especially during an election year. Do get what I'm putting down?

@Opal
This show has never paid attention to bias and prejudice unless they plan to use it as a prop like in Rachel’s season with what’s his name. In some ways it shouldn’t matter because people who are objectionable to some of us may be just fine with the bette, Example: Garett

All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:21 pm

@Chgohighlife That's true. Garett was fine with his lead Becca Kufrin. And she in turn chose to accept him despite what he called his "mindedness double taps." However, is the reverse true? Would Clare be fine with men that stood opposite of her beliefs? I honestly don't know the answer. What I do know is that Clare is headstrong and is at a stage in her life where she "knows what (she) wants." Perhaps that could mean she knows she wants someone on the same page as her. According to a past E online article, the majority of the cast was put together with Hannah B. in mind. With Clare in the picture now I hope the casting overhaul is with Clare in mind.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:00 pm

I am wondering about "enthusiasm" for Clare's season after announcing Matt as the Bachelor. Bear in mind that I've never been a huge fan of Clare but it's not like I dislike her or find her objectionable. It's merely that I think there will be overwhelming interest in Matt's season that could well overshadow anything The Bachelorette puts out.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:23 pm

@Doats Personally I never had much "enthusiasm" for Clare's season. The dramatics I expect from her pretty much make me lose interest, however, I wanted to watch for the eye candy and to see who would emerge as the candidate for the next Bachelor. That has now been taken care of and I can happily watch her season unspoiled.

I agree that Matt's season will overshadow hers and for that reason, I expect the drama meter to skyrocket even more than it would already have been. Tptb can easily throw them all under the bus because it doesn't really matter. I fully expect it to be a sh*t show and then some.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:36 pm

Doats wrote:I am wondering about "enthusiasm" for Clare's season after announcing Matt as the Bachelor. Bear in mind that I've never been a huge fan of Clare but it's not like I dislike her or find her objectionable. It's merely that I think there will be overwhelming interest in Matt's season that could well overshadow anything The Bachelorette puts out.

@Doats
I don’t think one show truly impacts the other. They are really very different. I do think there is less enthusiasm for Clare to begin with because let’s face it, she’s a fixture in the franchise and many people aren’t that excited to see her try again (ME). Worse still, we have no reason to believe tptb have gotten past their stupid notion of turning her season into a sitcom by casting a bunch of children - relatively speaking. If she wants a child, she should have/adopt one, not try to find one to marry, stick a ring in his pocket, a People cover and d-list celebrity status to sweeten the pot. It’s not Matt’s fault some are looking forward to the end of Clare’s season. We just are and always were. 
Full disclosure: I admit I think her dismissive, superior attitude toward him propelled him that much faster to Bachelor and him skipping her season is the cherry on top. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99