SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 58 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:50 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks! I feel bad for Tayshia if she has a smaller group of guys to choose from. I was hoping at least a few of the guys would come back.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jaybird Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:39 pm

@suzq makes one wonder if production hinted that there was some kind of change up or new twist with the lead(s), or if they just said nothing and the guys’ only reference was that they needed more contestants coming back to the same situation.
Can’t help but think that if they’d mentioned some kind of twist with the lead, at least some of the men would have had their interest piqued question

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:54 pm

@Jaybird RS said on his live last night that the guys weren't given any details, just asked if they could come back. IA that they might've been more receptive to it if they knew it was for a fresh start with Tayshia. Although, it sounds like they were asked to drop everything and fly back ASAP so I could see a lot of these guys not wanting to risk their jobs for this show again, considering the current state of the economy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:57 pm

Ok hear me out  Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 1f606

So we know that ~
Sat. 7/25 - things got weird with Clare, she seemed to be refusing to go on this 1on1 date - so it probably got cancelled.
Sun 7/26 - guys (or guy) were called and asked to join the season again.
Mon. 7/27 - Tayshia probably arrived in La Quinta to begin quarantining.
Thurs. 7/30 - L&S reports Clare is in love and quitting the show with Dale.
Fri. 7/31 - US magazine reports producers reached out to 'backup contestants' and RS also confirms a contestant told him they did reach out to him (RS learned of this on Sun. 7/26). Tea is also reported via Reddit from a spoiler ig account that says they were told Clare was being difficult and they were going to replace her with Tayshia (they were informed on Mon. 7/27). The tea also reported Tayshia showed up in La Quinta on Mon. 7/27 and her phone would be taken away Fri. 7/31.

We also know ~
Sun. 8/2 - they rescheduled a fireworks display, originally scheduled for 8/1.
** as of Fri. 7/24 there should have been 19 guys beginning episode 3
*** they probably had 1 group date on Fri. 7/24, and it would have been the 2nd 1on1 date on Sat. 7/25 (when Clare refused to participate).

My theory is this ~ If Clare cancelled Sat. 7/25 and all production basically shut down while they waited for Tayshia to show up and quarantine, then they resumed production either on Sat. 8/1 or Sun. 8/2, returning with the 1on1 date that Clare cancelled. This would be Tayshia's 1st 1on1 date however, and it would begin with the rescheduled fireworks display for 8/2. She may have had a cocktail party or a group date herself on Sat. 8/1 to introduce her to the men. This means that she started off her season with 19 guys, minus Dale who has left with Clare, (and also Gary who seems to have disappeared) so 17 guys left for Tayshia to pick from, unless they had someone return. Also the guys seem to have been active on ig this week. I imagine since there was a wait they gave them their phones back in the down time.

~ also maybe Dale had the 1st 1on1 date with Clare and after that she was done.

If any dates or info is wrong please let know. I can't help but think Tayshia may have known ahead of time this was going to happen. I would think she would have had a covid test prior to stepping foot at the La Quinta Resort. This is all speculation of course and JMO.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:34 pm

@Hawaii Girl  Of course. This is all speculation on my part. Well except the parts from the magazines, RS, and the reddit post.

I’m just throwing out an idea that might answer where we are. I’m hoping for confirmation too. I don’t know if we’ll get anything but I hope so.

* Sorry I tried to delete this but couldn’t some how.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:29 pm

@Dahling Regarding the Fireworks date. ( I tried quoting you but it comes in a yellow box and has not “ quotes” @Bluwavz or @Sprite ? What’s going on? ) 

IMO that is NOT very plausible. Even in the quickest turnaround possible way, IF Taysha started meeting the guys on Saturday, that is less than a week of quarantine. Plus I don’t remember any Bachelorette having a one on one the day after the first meeting of the guys. Let’s remember that that night is exhausting and I actually doubt that they film the day after the first rose ceremony, it’s a day where everyone is settling in. And then the week usually starts with a group date . Again, IF she did have a one on one, to have a spectacular fireworks display is a bit much for a 1st date with someone right off the bat. Those are usually reserved for someone who has already shown physical chemistry and the producers have had time to know who the lead likes. All in all, I do think that the firework date is for Clare. Probably, a big send off. 
We can hope to have someone living nearby the Quinta Resort has some sort if info. Even RS did a call out tonight in his live with Ashley. 

jmoaa
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:08 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Dahling Regarding the Fireworks date. ( I tried quoting you but it comes in a yellow box and has not “ quotes” @Bluwavz or @Sprite ? What’s going on? ) 

snipped
jmoaa

Choose the icon in the tool bar that says "Switch Editor Mode". Tap/click once. You must have chosen that at some point to activate it.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Captur49

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@Dahling Regarding the Fireworks date. ( I tried quoting you but it comes in a yellow box and has not “ quotes” @Bluwavz or @Sprite ? What’s going on? ) 

snipped
jmoaa

Choose the icon in the tool bar that says "Switch Editor Mode". Tap/click once. You must have chosen that at some point to activate it.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Captur49
Thanks GA , it’s now OUTSIDE the yellow box but there are NO QUOTES...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:34 pm

@Astrobach  I agree this scenario seems like it doesn't flow really well and certainly is very different then how a normal season would start. I was just wondering if they would still keep the arranged fireworks festivities or will just cancel it. It's certainly possible they start Tayshia's turn as bachelorette later, but they are already behind schedule. I'm basing my start time on when it was said (via spoiler) that they will take Tayshia's phone away.

IMO I think they will show Clare's journey, as short as it is/was. I was even thinking that maybe having Bri & Chris (LTYH) perform may be some sort of send off for Clare & Dale. Obviously the men would know what happened and would be introduced to Tayshia at some point. I'm sure the transition would be filmed somehow, so as to make it flow smoothly. Since I don't actually have any idea how this is going to go, Im just throwing out some ideas.

I do agree that there usually is a kiss during the fireworks, but fireworks aren't always for the top guys/girls. Heather comes to mind. She had fireworks on her date with Colton and she wasn't one of his top girls. Also maybe they want to hurry Tayshia along on her selections. She's going to probably have a shortened time as the bachelorette and will need to figure out fast who she's interested in. I would think it not a big deal if they cancel the fireworks though.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:50 am

@"Dahling In response to your post above that referenced deleting your post, click on the x to the right of the EDIT button.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Screen26

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:11 pm

@Norcalgal  Thank you for responding, but for some weird reason I do not have an X next to my edit button. Could I have gotten rid of it somehow?

I do have an X on this post, but not on the post to Hawaii Girl.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:47 pm

@Dahling There is only a “x” when your post is the LAST ONE and it disappears right after someone else post. Then you have to ask a Mod to delete...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 58 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99