SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:21 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:No wait, MTP is after that!

Sorry I thought you meant the rose ceremony after the fantasy suites.  Maybe he sleep with both Hannah Ann and Victoria.  When Victoria is eliminated, she gets angry and mentions being intimate.  And, thus Madi getting upset.  

I can def see Victoria F outing him like that in front of Hannah and Madison. This is the drama that TPTB wanted , they knew she would have sex with him given her past (which they most certainly knew) and that's why they made Peter keep her around and why they sent her back to his room begging for another chance. They screwed with him just like they did with Colton . JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:17 am

Yeah so Peter is the happiest and most relax with Madison. I do wonder what they talked about during their time together if faith is just now coming up. Madison was definitely trying to keep her emotions in check when he told her he was falling in love with her. They just aren't that compatible imo but they are totally ignoring that because as they keep saying "it feels right."

Even the ants knew Peter was letting Natasha go on this date. They both been strictly friends to each other for a long time.

I relate to Kelsey a lot when it comes to her family situation especially. Peter cares for Kelsey but its clear he isn't as invested as she is in their relationship and invested in other relationships over her.

Love the things Kelley says about what is going on. Love her take on Peter especially. Its pretty clear some of the things she said where spliced I still loved what she said. While Peter was interested in her in the beginning when it became clear she wasn't going to be one to cry for him and that she honestly doesn't need him he wasn't invested anymore. I just find it hard to believe the stuff Hannah Ann says on camera. I grown to like her since episode one but something about her on camera persona just isn't connecting for me. That list to me seemed so high school but that may just be me. Really have nothing to say about Victoria that hasn't been said. So I am just not going to try right now.

All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by MsBuckingham Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:00 am

Judging purely on this latest episode, it seems pretty clear that Madison is F1 and I don't see how she could possibly accept a proposal. She told Peter her father is everything to her and her faith is everything to her and she deserves someone who loves that about her and Peter clearly isn't as religious and if the spoilers are anything to go by, her father doesn't give Peter his blessing either.

I like Madi, she's very sweet, and I hope she doesn't compromise on what she believes in because she feels pressured to do so. Even dating at this point would be really strange when you know the relationship is doomed.

No matter what your beliefs are, I've always felt that you need to either find somebody who has the same religious outlook (be that they don't have or practice any religion or are very religious, it doesn't matter) or find somebody who's the most tolerant person in the world and adores you and supports you through it (but that's hard, and I feel like if you ever have children, it's a parenting problem waiting to happen).

There are two things I feel that both partners need to really agree on before entering a committed relationship - levels of spirituality and children. I think both Madison and Peter deserve to find someone who's more compatible.
MsBuckingham
MsBuckingham

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:16 pm

Sharleen’s Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelor-episode-7-recap-peter-season-24-2020/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:30 pm

Ratings:

“The Bachelor” leapt to a season high viewership on Monday night and comfortably won the TV ratings race.

The ABC dating show scored a 1.8 rating among adults 18-49 and 6.4 million viewers, its highest tally so far in season 24, beating the premiere by around 400,000 total viewers. That represents a 37% jump on rating and a 25% increase in viewership week-to-week.
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-bachelor-leaps-season-high-tv-ratings-1203500710/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:26 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ratings:

“The Bachelor” leapt to a season high viewership on Monday night and comfortably won the TV ratings race.

The ABC dating show scored a 1.8 rating among adults 18-49 and 6.4 million viewers, its highest tally so far in season 24, beating the premiere by around 400,000 total viewers. That represents a 37% jump on rating and a 25% increase in viewership week-to-week.
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-bachelor-leaps-season-high-tv-ratings-1203500710/

Wow!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:58 pm

Ashley I’s Cosmo recap: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a30874747/bachelor-peter-weber-season-24-episode-7-recap/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:16 pm

https://youtu.be/xXA6_9vdvo0
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:19 pm

https://youtu.be/V_wfUjIMNRs
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:05 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1227351605344972800?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:26 pm

That was too adorable! I wouldn't be able to do it! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:37 pm

I imagine there were many more special cute moments between them that we didn't get to see. leave it to TPTB to only show a tidbit of the love story just to show the ending that is looking like a nightmare of a mess. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
jojo47
northernviewer
lightredemption
mizzoufan
LaineyG