SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:43 pm

Previous Threads Here

Episode discussion here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:13 am

Credit to Reality Steve for the HTD spoilers.

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* F3bf3310
bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Faebb010
bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Db7a6f10
bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 68431f10
bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4ecacd10
bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 40da2c10
bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 334de810
https://www.instagram.com/stories/realitysteve/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:32 am

They went to Summerset winery on Kelsey’s date besides the capital area downtown. The house they used to film is very close to her parents (mom and step dads). Same neighborhood

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:40 am

Credit to tvtymes on YouTube for the preview.

https://youtu.be/D80efGotVxM
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:06 am

IDK, are we sure that's VF in the bed with him? It looks like Madi to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:13 am

atem wrote:IDK, are we sure that's VF in the bed with him?  It looks like Madi to me.

Which screencap?

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:20 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
atem wrote:IDK, are we sure that's VF in the bed with him?  It looks like Madi to me.

Which screencap?

There aren't any caps yet.  I looked at the commercial that is posted above.  Only bad thing is the slow mo part didn't show that part.

However, I do think he was telling Madi he was intimate with someone 6 days prior. I think it's about Sydney? Because, Madi says 'Tonight I realized I am in love with Peter and if he sleeps with anyone else, I cannot go forward'.

I didn't see any LCD caps to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:35 am

I think the sex happens during the FSD.  He has said the whole last week is crazy.  I think they find out at the F3 RC and get upset then.  

Is this the shot?

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* D66cb610

Source my cap from preview linked above https://youtu.be/D80efGotVxM

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:54 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I think the sex happens during the FSD.  He has said the whole last week is crazy.  I think they find out at the F3 RC and get upset then.  

Is this the shot?

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* D66cb610

Source my cap from preview linked above https://youtu.be/D80efGotVxM

Yes. To say I'm confused is putting it mildly! That looks nothing like VF. That's Madi.

So, is it HS in the fancy Gold Star Hotel? Or we need a better screen cap.

I need to know where Madi is wearing that silver dress? The F3 rose ceremony?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:35 pm

PETER JOINS THE FOUR REMAINING BACHELORETTES IN THEIR HOMETOWNS,
ONLY TO HAVE THE FAMILIES QUESTION HIS INTENTIONS;
AND A BOMBSHELL SURPRISE THREATENS A RELATIONSHIP
ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR,’ MONDAY, FEB. 17

Country Music Star Hunter Hayes Is Showcased in a Special Performance
“2408” – Peter has made it through some extremely challenging weeks, questioning which women were really ready for commitment. Now, he has four fabulous bachelorettes he cares about and who have his confidence: Hannah Ann, Kelsey, Madison and Victoria F. A trip to Hannah Ann’s hometown of Knoxville finds Peter challenged by her very protective father, who extracts a promise from him. Kelsey welcomes the handsome pilot to Des Moines and decides to follow her instincts on whether to share her real feelings. Madison has a special surprise in store for Peter—who is a huge sports fan—when she meets him at Auburn University, but her family realizes that their daughter and the Bachelor might not be on the same page. Peter is looking forward to a drama-free day with Victoria F. in Virginia Beach. Instead, a stunning accusation threatens their future together. Peter’s last-second change of heart throws the rose ceremony into disarray on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEB. 17 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed next day on demand and on Hulu.
Peter attempts to impress Hannah Ann’s lumberjack father with his axe-throwing, crosscut saw and log-splitting prowess at the Smoky Mountain Throw Down. But once Peter brings up the “L” word to her concerned dad, he pressures Peter to only use the word love under one condition when it comes to his daughter.
Kelsey and Peter visit a winery and have a great time stomping their own grapes, tasting wine and creating their own blend, much like capturing the distinctive qualities of their relationship. Not one to hold back her feelings, Kelsey decides that now is a good time to tell Peter how she feels about him. Is there anything to stand in their way of a happy ending?
Madison plays a big sports card when she treats super sports fan Peter to a visit to Auburn University where her father is an assistant men’s basketball coach. They shoot hoops with surprise guest Bruce Pearl, head coach of the Auburn Tigers. Madison shows some serious skills on the court, befitting a four-time high school state champion. It seems like a match made in heaven, but when Peter meets her family, they recognize there are some serious differences between the two.
Victoria F. decides to surprise Peter with a special concert by country music star Hunter Hayes, who serenades the couple with his hit “I Want Crazy.” Peter is flying high and can’t wait to meet his possible future in-laws, until all hell breaks loose. An unexpected visitor drops a bomb that might blow up Peter’s chance to meet Victoria F.’s family and potentially jeopardize their relationship.
At the most gripping rose ceremony yet, Peter throws caution to the wind and has second thoughts about his choices. Who will be going home and who will look forward to the fantasy suites? But before Peter can leave after the rose ceremony, one woman with serious concerns stops him to tell him something that could change everything.
The four remaining women are the following:
Hannah Ann, 23, a model from Knoxville, TN
Kelsey, 28, a professional clothier from Des Moines, Iowa
Madison, 23, a foster parent recruiter from Auburn, AL
Victoria F., 26, a medical sales representative from Virginia Beach, VA

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelor-2408-2-17/

So Madison tells him after the rc about waiting for marriage.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:06 pm

I have mixed reactions about Madi. I think both her and Peter are to blame on how it plays out. As both are well in their rights to do what they did/feel what they feel, but they are both in their rights to disagree with the other. I just think while he likes her best she is not the one for him. All IMO

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:31 pm

I just don't get what Peter and Maddie are playing at. I'm not mad at either, and I agree with @Tiggerlgh that they both hold some blame. But I also think they are both ridiculous...credit to the bachelor bubble.

Aside from their shared affinity for rubbing noses while kissing, what exactly have they been shown to share in terms of values and wants out of life?

She literally just said to him that she wants a man to be the spiritual leader of their family with a strong relationship with the lord. And he responded that his faith isn't as strong as that. Also, he had sex with the last lead 4 times in a windmill and it's a running punchline. The upcoming virginity scandal is just the icing to keep up the drama through the end of the season...
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
ReneeM
Chgohighlife
Doggoneit
Linds911
jen689