SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:43 pm

Doats wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1229912231200067584?s=20

Nope. Don't agree at all. As I find Kelsey forgettable and whiney I have no wish to see her as the Bach'ette.

I will take Kelsey over Maddie or Hannah Ann! I hope Victoria isn’t even an option.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:18 am

I like Kelsey. We could do worse and we have. Think “Hot Mess Hannah”. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:27 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Doats wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1229912231200067584?s=20

Nope. Don't agree at all. As I find Kelsey forgettable and whiney I have no wish to see her as the Bach'ette.

I will take Kelsey over Maddie or Hannah Ann!  I hope Victoria isn’t even an option.

Deeply agree on no VF but I don't think (hope?) even TPTB would go that far.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:04 pm

https://youtu.be/IX-oZpodl5I
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:04 pm

@bluwavz Thanks for bringing this over.
Yikes! Not sure I like how he is ‘ promising’ to guard her heart... and do all that he’s done and say with the other two, right until the end. I can’t help but thinking back to Sean and the choices he made up until the end. Peter is spineless. IMO

Last edited by Astrobach on Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:27 pm

Astrobach wrote: @bluwavz Thanks fir bringing this over.
Yikes! Not sure I like how he is ‘ promising’ to guard her heart... and do all that he’s done and say with the other two, right until the end. I can’t help but thinking back to Sean and the choices he made up until the end. Peter is spineless. IMO

He told Madi the same thing on their one on one date. Which means, he won't.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:07 am

He cannot come right out and be as honest with these parents as much as im sure he wants to be, the producers are right there and so is the camera crew. What I think he's trying to get across to Madi's mother by saying he'll guard her heart is that he knows she's the 1 and in the end her heart will not be broken because he plans on picking her. he hasen't mentioned "guarding" anyone else's heart. Reading between the lines it appears to me that he's trying to say "trust me and let me make it through this show. and that brings me back to their very 1st date when he told Madison he would do what he CAN to guard her heart, (because she told him it was gonna be hard sharing him and she didn't think she could start to have feelings so early on )and honestly since that first date every interaction we saw with them you can see him loving on her , giving her words of affirmation, and treating her different then the others, he's more serious, relaxed ,always smiling and having fun talking to her. Colton told Cassies father pretty much of the same and he couldn't speak how he really was feeling either. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:31 am

Pete's definition of guard her heart is different than the Prewitts. The Prewitts would want Pete to guard Madi's heart by not being intimate with VF or HS. Pete's definition may have been I'll guard Madi's heart once VF and HS are gone and Madi's the F1. Instead of guarding Madi's heart Pete's breaks Madi's heart. I don't think they view Pete as the man of faith they want their daughter to marry JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:42 am

jen689 wrote:Pete's definition of guard her heart is different than the Prewitts. The Prewitts would want Pete to guard Madi's heart by not being intimate with VP or HS. Pete's definition may have been I'll guard Madi's heart once VP and HS are gone and Madi's the F1. Instead of guarding Madi's heart Pete's breaks Madi's heart. I don't think they view Pete as the man of faith they want their daughter to marry JMO

This. I just watched the buzzfeed video of Peter answering viewer questions. Let’s hope Madi’s parents don’t watch it because in it Peter used the name of Jesus as a swear word. Her parents would probably flip out as that is so offensive. I don’t see how Madi and Peter could work when he doesn’t even know not to do something as basic as that. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:24 am

jen689 wrote:Pete's definition of guard her heart is different than the Prewitts. The Prewitts would want Pete to guard Madi's heart by not being intimate with VF or HS. Pete's definition may have been I'll guard Madi's heart once VF and HS are gone and Madi's the F1. Instead of guarding Madi's heart Pete's breaks Madi's heart. I don't think they view Pete as the man of faith they want their daughter to marry JMO

IMO her parents should't pick who there daughter is suppose to fall in love with either, religion or not . Love conquers all in the end as Peter says Smiley and I do agree with that. Also, If she hasen't reciprocated the feelings to him by the time she's sitting there on their FS date with him, the dates he had prior to commitment to her shouldn't be an issue , he's not asking her to do anything she dosen't want to do and I don't think it's fair of her to give up on him for what he did or didn't do with someone else if she really loves him. What he does after is what should be of concern. Everyone has a past. who knows maybe he isn't even with her and all that went down was the final deal breaker for her and he ends up single or with Hannah Ann. We'll just have to wait and see. It' still frustrating and I can't wait to see how it all ends. duh
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:06 am

She deserved a Colton or a Sean.....Peter is a very poor substitute, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:37 am

Madi asked for their support not permission. Any daughter would.  Her parents know full well Peter isn't the one and yet told Madi they will still give it a chance.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
ReneeM
Chgohighlife
Doggoneit
Linds911
jen689