SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:38 pm

Bobette wrote:Same shirt and jacket in the painting pic and the outdoor hugging pic, and same silver dress in the outdoor hugging pic and walking away pic, but I'm still not 100% convinced that the girl pictured is Madi - body shape and hair also resemble VF IMO.

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 RTcqs17

Source: Episode 7

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 2ZgmeOe

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Srdd0Tb

Source: Episode 1 Season Preview

@atem wrote:Are there better caps to show the consoling cap is the same shirt?

@atem The shirt is definitely the same IMO - that was one of the first things confirmed when the promo came out in Dec (see the archived SC thread).  For me there is no doubt this is all the same night and the same girl, I'm just still not sure which girl.

Also since you asked about it previously, here is the SC which proves it is Victoria at Morans Falls:

smg2587 wrote:
It looks live Victoria F had the hiking FS in Australia.
1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 MBMUNJa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weVm122ddUI&t=568s
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:43 pm

Yep, it all makes sense now. It’s Victoria being let go of after her date.  Thanks @Bobette
I’ve said it before, that’s Victoria’s hand and thin fingers and very white nail polish...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:50 pm

@Astrobach To clarify, the last SC was just to show that it's definitely Victoria who gets the hiking date at Morans Falls (@atem had asked upthread if it could be someone else and I said we had a SC showing her face but couldn't find it at the time).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:There is no mural.  It is a giant prop with some blanket thing on the other side.  Plus, a ton of candles.  I think Peter isn't talking to Madi, but with Chris Harrison.

How do we know this?

Look at the cap below your response. Doesn't it look like there is some giant painting blocking some of the door and some type of tapestry/blanket on the other side?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:21 pm

@Bobette Is there anything near Byron Hinterland that has doors similar to where Peter is talking?

Last edited by atem on Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:21 pm

@Bobette yes Yep I got that. And I’m adding that my conclusion is also since he is wearing that shirt, that shot of him comforting silver dress is IMO Victoria as well.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:21 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette yes Yep I got that. And I’m adding that my conclusion is also since he is wearing that shirt, that shot of him comforting silver dress is IMO Victoria as well.
JMHO

Gotcha thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:29 pm

@Bobette So, HS in the silver dress isn't at the F3 RC?   I thought the LCD was in Alice Springs?  I am so confused again!

Do you think the cap of the silver dress gal walking away is at the Sanctuary Cove with the large rocks @agent99 found that look similar?

I am talking about this cap.  Doesn't there seem like some tapestry/blanket on the right side and a giant painting blocking some of the left side of the door?

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Pic210

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:36 pm

atem wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:There is no mural.  It is a giant prop with some blanket thing on the other side.  Plus, a ton of candles.  I think Peter isn't talking to Madi, but with Chris Harrison.

How do we know this?

Look at the cap below your response.  Doesn't it look like there is some giant painting blocking some of the door and some type of tapestry/blanket on the other side?

It could be, doesn't look like that to me. I though by your statement it was proven somewhere, but if it's your opinion then IMO needs to be added otherwise we end up having posts mixed with opinions and facts and a confusing mess. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:38 pm

atem wrote:@Bobette So, HS in the silver dress isn't at the F3 RC?   I thought the LCD was in Alice Springs?  I am so confused again!

Do you think the cap of the silver dress gal walking away is at the Sanctuary Cove with the large rocks @agent99 found that look similar?

I am talking about this cap.  Doesn't there seem like some tapestry/blanket on the right side and a giant painting blocking some of the left side of the door?

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Pic210

I think that's a girl sitting there on the left and he's looking at her and what we see is the back of her head and hair.

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:42 pm

CaliforniaGirl wrote:Those 2 doors look close, but different to me.

The door behind Peter is only 1 square wide on each side of the handles.

Also, I don’t see the same wood panel / yellow walls in both pics.

I really think they went somewhere else since the f3 rose ceremony background looks like rolling hills.

Yes, it is not an exact match, but I think the paintings are props brought in.  They are NOWHERE to be found laugh out loud  There is an art gallery in the marina https://www.dalozzoart.com/ that has displayed paintings at the Intercon before and some are very similar.

I think the f3 rose ceremony was somewhere else, but this sequence of events takes place sometime after imo.  Peter has changed clothes.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

How do we know this?

Look at the cap below your response.  Doesn't it look like there is some giant painting blocking some of the door and some type of tapestry/blanket on the other side?

It could be, doesn't look like that to me. I though by your statement it was proven somewhere, but if it's your opinion then IMO needs to be added otherwise we end up having posts mixed with opinions and facts and a confusing mess. TY

@Bobette said the mural/painting cap isn't matching @agent99 find at the Sanctuary Cove.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life