SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 61 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Fan4life Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:09 am

iamreal2u wrote:Sean Lowe's Catherine was in the front row on the left like Madi so that is promising.
Lauren was also standing next to Arie.

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by heart Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:32 am

Bobette wrote:
atem wrote:@bobette Is there a way to have a multiple caps of the head shot to show different angles?

Nope - all the same angle.

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 VkTyRzy

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 PUx2GMM

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 G9ycvHc

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Pa8EsIS

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 SxTsGM4

Source

Well, according to RS, this is HA and Peter is calling off the engagement. *edited*

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Linking to RS)

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:44 am

Looks to be shaping up like another Arie situation. Which is horrible for all involved. jmo If RS is right and this is how it went down . It's probably going to end with him being single. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:13 pm

Jolena wrote:Looks to be shaping up like another Arie situation. Which is horrible for all involved. jmo If RS is right and this is how it went down . It's probably going to end with him being single. jmo

This could explain his demeanor in interviews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Qkzo6QsEQ

I think he just showed that Mom was talking about HA. 5:30 mark....boy forgot it was being filmed.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:31 pm

Jolena wrote:Looks to be shaping up like another Arie situation. Which is horrible for all involved. jmo If RS is right and this is how it went down . It's probably going to end with him being single. jmo

This is not an Arie situation.  Arie had two women left at his FRC to choose from. He just chose the wrong one for him.  Same thing with Jason Mesnick.  He had both women at the FRC and made the wrong choice.

Peter only had one woman because the one he wanted self-eliminated.

IMO, Hannah was a default choice for him because there was no other and I am of the opinion that Peter did not want to disappoint TPTB, his parents and the viewing public and have no engagement at the end of the season.

CH has said Hannah Ann showed her backbone in the end.  IMO if she really wanted to show her backbone she would refuse an engagement and suggest that they date.  But I'm sure she didn't want to get on the bad side of TPTB for future opportunities.  And, IMO, when the engagement was broken off I would guess that she thought she was a shoe in for the next lead.

No wonder they announced it early!

sh*t show confirmed. TPTB got what they wanted at the expense of 3 people, all of whom did not deserve any of this.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:57 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:

This is not an Arie situation.  Arie had two women left at his FRC to choose from. He just chose the wrong one for him.  Same thing with Jason Mesnick.  He had both women at the FRC and made the wrong choice.

IMO, Hannah was a default choice for him because there was no other and I am of the opinion that Peter did not want to disappoint TPTB, his parents and the viewing public and have no engagement at the end of the season.

CH has said Hannah Ann showed her backbone in the end.  IMO if she really wanted to show her backbone she would refuse an engagement and suggest that they date.  But I'm sure she didn't want to get on the bad side of TPTB for future opportunities.  And, IMO, when the engagement was broken off I would guess that she thought she was a shoe in for the next lead.

sh*t show confirmed. TPTB got what they wanted at the expense of 3 people, all of whom did not deserve any of this.

IMO

The only thing I disagree is the highlighted at the end. It was at the expense of HA and Madi. If Peter had backbone he wouldn't have proposed, broken up and gone running after Madi. Hell, he would have kept it in his pants to begin with. As maddening and manipulative as tptb are, if Peter was grown a** man he would have at some point during this process made a bloody decision, stopped flip flopping and stuck with what he believed in. Instead he wanted to please everyone and this is the result. While I do blame plenty on tptb, in this case I place most of the blame on Peter and his wanker!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:01 pm

Peter is going to get slayed on SM after tomorrow night.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:05 pm

luvstx wrote:Peter is going to get slayed on SM after tomorrow night.

I don't even feel sorry for him. Time for a wake up call for him. Welcome to the real world Pilot Pete!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:23 pm

@Sprite

Granted Peter made some awful decisions but to say he deserved it?

Nope. I don't think any of these people deserve it. Nobody deserves to be treated like that by anyone.  Many of the contestants this season were used and abused by TPTB not just these 3.  These 3 individuals just made it to the end of filming.  Oddly enough the one person that could have used a not so nice edit was the one that didn't get it.  IMO Preferential treatment because they want her in Mexico.

I do agree that he needed a wake up call and I really hope this was it.  He also needs to move away from mom, the farther the better.  With that being said, even if a relationship with Hannah Ann would have continued, mom would be meddling in the relationship all the time with her moving to LA and I'm positive it wouldn't survive it at all.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:53 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:

IMO

We completely agree on this. Madison was his first choice from very early on, with Hanna Ann as his backup. You will never convince me that Victoria was anything more that a production pick all the way to the f3.

There is no doubt in my mind that Clare was announced that early because of how they are going to present a sweet, heartbroken Hannah Ann, even though she probably had lessons on how to play the game and say exactly the right things. She was taught well by her friend Hannah G. because I never ever saw anything that resembled what Peter displayed with Madison.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:13 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:This is not an Arie situation.  Arie had two women left at his FRC to choose from. He just chose the wrong one for him.  Same thing with Jason Mesnick.  He had both women at the FRC and made the wrong choice.

Not far from it IMO. I think the main thing here is breaking up an engagement on camera. Once you are engaged to someone, that person should be your priority.

I think what determines it Peter is better or worse than Arie is if the breakup is shortly after the filming ended, if he secretly informed HA before it happened, and if he had “secured” Madison first.
My guess is that I will still feel that Arie is worse when this is over.

I think we can leave Jason out of it. They were basically broken up already, and Melissa was back with her now husband. And Jason had NOT talked to Molly first.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:15 pm

blueblues wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:This is not an Arie situation.  Arie had two women left at his FRC to choose from. He just chose the wrong one for him.  Same thing with Jason Mesnick.  He had both women at the FRC and made the wrong choice.

Not far from it IMO. I think the main thing here is breaking up an engagement on camera. Once you are engaged to someone, that person should be your priority.

I think what determines it Peter is better or worse than Arie is if the breakup is shortly after the filming ended, if he secretly informed HA before it happened, and if he had “secured” Madison first.
My guess is that I will still feel that Arie is worse when this is over.

I think we can leave Jason out of it. They were basically broken up already, and Melissa was back with her now husband. And Jason had NOT talked to Molly first.
JMO

From the way RS worded things today, it didn't seem like Peter knew Madison would take him back whenever he ended things with HA. It just sounded like Peter wanted to pursue her.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life