SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:47 pm

I think there are new previews for Monday night out, can someone check. I saw it on a story on IG (I follow all the bachelor sites) and I don't know which one but it showed Peter meeting Madi's father. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:52 pm

You can find it on the episode thread.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:22 pm

In looking at outfits, Madi typically wears things that are backless while HS and VF like to emphasize the front.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:52 am

atem wrote:I still say that VF has the last date.  That Instagram sleuth site said it was the last one.
Are you talking about her Australian FD date or the HTD?
Which site are you referring to? There are several.. and what makes you believe them?
TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:06 am

Astrobach wrote:
atem wrote:I still say that VF has the last date.  That Instagram sleuth site said it was the last one.
Are you talking about her Australian FD date or the HTD?
Which site are you referring to? There are several.. and what makes you believe them?  
TYIA

The FSD.  However, in looking at real time posts I saw this from @Hawaiigirl and think she may be right.  Now we have proof that the F4 RC was in a airport hanger and they flew out that night or whatever on the 2nd.

Here is her post:  
IMO locations 1 & 2 were for the first FSD on the 6th and locations 3 & 4 were for the second FSD on the 8th, and there's still 1 more to go on the 10th. The Rainforest Retreat being the last fantasy suite date just doesn't match up with the filming schedule. I think this IG account might've forgotten to account for production essentially losing 2 days flying to Queensland - 1 day for the flight and 1 day for the time difference. I just don't see how they could've managed to squeeze in a 14-17 hour flight AND 3 fantasy suite dates in only 6 days (since the F4 rose ceremony was last Saturday).

Hawaii Girl

I really do think HS is F1, if she is at the Gold Star hotel penthouse suite and beach date.

As usual, we have nothing for Madison.  Not even a clue.  When Sydney left there was info that HS and Madi were his top ones. I just don't get why he would pick HS though.  I just am not getting it.  When Madi left at F2, it really made things crazy.  But, everyone kept saying it was a boring ending.

IDK, but I sure wish RS would share the info confirming Madi.

MF had to post the teaser pic of the F3 RC (he was probably gleeful what was going down). He did that on the 11th. Thus, it would have been the 12th. So, six days prior would have been the 6th. Which would mean he was with HS at the Gold Star Penthouse suite. Correct?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:21 am

@atem Nope! I do not agree with this scenario at all. There are still some major inconsistencies in the calendar and speculation that doesn’t match some facts. I’ll be back with more examples, gotta check the timeline.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:33 am

atem wrote:...I really do think HS is F1...I just don't get why he would pick HS though....everyone kept saying it was a boring ending...
Someone on reddit who claims to have insider information says once Madi left Pete wasn't going to choose anyone. Hannah Ann wrote him another "love" note so Pete gave her the final rose and decided to date her after filming ended. Another poster on reddit said when Pete and Hannah Ann are off camera they have an awkward relationship. May or may not be true. Something to consider JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:52 am

@atem So if you look again at the calendar we have on p. 6 put together by @Rockabyekitty ( Thanks!) the first date would be on the 6 which is Wednesday unto Thursday morning, and it’s most likely to be Victoria’s date. And if the RC is the 12, which is 6 days later, on Sunday. Those are IMO the AUSTRALIAN dates, 1 day ahead of us. Given that Mills sent that tweet on our 11 it is their 12. And it works with the timeline that Peter alluded to Madi at ‘ being intimate 6 days or so prior’.
Other incongruities but these are making sense now. IMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:13 am

Astrobach wrote:@atem So if you look again at the calendar we have on p. 6 put together by @Rockabyekitty ( Thanks!) the first date would be on the 6 which is Wednesday unto Thursday morning, and it’s most likely to be Victoria’s date. And if the RC is the 12, which is 6 days later, on Sunday. Those are IMO the AUSTRALIAN dates, 1 day ahead of us. Given that Mills sent that tweet on our 11 it is their 12. And it works with the timeline that Peter alluded to Madi at ‘ being intimate 6 days or so prior’.
Other incongruities but these are making sense now. IMO

But, the Instagram sleuth site said the Gold Star Suite was on a Thurs AU date.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:35 am

@atem BUT you never provided a source and I don’t know what you’re talking about! Who is that ‘ site’ and is it verified info???
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:44 am

Astrobach wrote:@atem BUT you never provided a source and I don’t know what you’re talking about! Who is that ‘ site’ and is it verified info???

The https://www.instagram.com/sleuthingbach/?hl=en Instgram stories. They show the helicopter and such. Anyway, we need to focus back on caps.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:52 am

For what it’s worth here is what I think although I know you guys won’t agree. The dates may not be exact; it’s the order that is important.

6 - FS VF (Gold Star)
8 - FS HA (Int Sanctuary?)
10 - Madi (Songbirds)
12 - F3 RC “what happened last night?” & “6 days prior”
      Madi probably leaves at this RC

Last edited by gabriele on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:18 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life