SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - Winners at War Season 40 - Episodes - Discussion *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

survivor - Survivor - Winners at War Season 40 - Episodes - Discussion *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor - Winners at War Season 40 - Episodes - Discussion *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:06 pm

I started watching when my boys came home a few weeks ago because of the shelter in place order in CA. It’s so fun to watch the show with them!

We all think Tony is the boss the past few weeks! And he’s very entertaining

Why did they want to Jeremy off? Is it because he’s in the alliance with Tony?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

survivor - Survivor - Winners at War Season 40 - Episodes - Discussion *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor - Winners at War Season 40 - Episodes - Discussion *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Fri May 01, 2020 6:58 am

sdmom wrote:I started watching when my boys came home a few weeks ago because of the shelter in place order in CA. It’s so fun to watch the show with them!

We all think Tony is the boss the past few weeks! And he’s very entertaining

Why did they want to Jeremy off? Is it because he’s in the alliance with Tony?

All I know is Ben keeps saying that he believes that the jury would vote for Jeremy to win the money, so he wants him gone.  But, it may go even further than just the money for him.  Ben just doesn't seem to like Jeremy for whatever reason.  And I personally like Jeremy way better than Ben right now and wish that they would blindside Ben instead.

And I wouldn't go as far as to say that Tony is in an alliance with Jeremy either.  I think that Tony is wanting to keep Jeremy around as an easy target in case HIS name comes up.  Tony has won the immunity necklace 3 times in a row compared to zero for Jeremy.  So I think that Tony is looking out for Tony, but he has ruffled the feathers of both Ben and Sarah in the process.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2020 9:42 am

Is Jeremy even playing in the last 3 episodes? Nick and Michelle, who I thought we coattail riders, are doing more strategizing and competing in challenges than him. Jeremy's only laurel is that he is liked by a lot of people in the jury. But, these are savvy folks and this is not their first rodeo. I think they're smart enough to see how much work one has done to deserve the title as opposed to playing it based on their emotions.

Going back now to my first statement, I don't think Jeremy is even playing at all this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri May 01, 2020 10:04 am

2ndcampbell wrote:Is Jeremy even playing in the last 3 episodes? Nick and Michelle, who I thought we coattail riders, are doing more strategizing and competing in challenges than him. Jeremy's only laurel is that he is liked by a lot of people in the jury. But, these are savvy folks and this is not their first rodeo. I think they're smart enough to see how much work one has done to deserve the title as opposed to playing it based on their emotions.

Going back now to my first statement, I don't think Jeremy is even playing at all this season.

I agree with you.  But I honestly don't remember the season that Jeremy played in and won the prize money, so I am at a loss as to why he has been so much in the background.  

Correct me if I am wrong though, but it appears that he has been playing it safe since the merge because he doesn't have the numbers on his side, and no one other than Michelle and Tony are willing to work with him.  And I believe that Tony is only using him until it is time to send him packing.    

So, unless Jeremy can start winning that immunity necklace asap, it is only a matter of time before he will be sent to the jury too.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 01, 2020 10:17 am

But but but.. in defense of Jeremy, he didn’t play much but survived the last two tribal councils because of Tony’s strategies. Maybe Jeremy is saving his energy for later? Maybe he’s using Tony?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 07, 2020 1:54 pm

Last night, in the first episode, Michelle, Nick and Jeremey should have voted Tony out! Because the other four would have split votes and Tony would have been so blindsided!

Now I am rooting for Natalie to come back and win the whole thing! That would be the Most Dramatic Season Ever !

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2020 2:24 pm

sdmom wrote:Last night, in the first episode, Michelle, Nick and Jeremey should have voted Tony  out! Because the other four would have split votes and Tony would have been so blindsided!

Now I am rooting for Natalie to come back and win the whole thing! That would be the Most Dramatic Season Ever !

Tony's name didn't even come up on anyone's radar. I was dumbfounded why no one was going after him. I get that they all want shields but the will end up at the end and people are looking at the resume and he has some hefty accomplishments. All Tony needs to do now during that final interview is not to talk out of his @$$.

Of all the Extinction people, I'm rooting for Natalie as well. IMO, the whole game would have been different if she was given the chance to play, at least until the first shuffle. She'll be in my top 3 if she comes back. If not Natalie, I would be okay too if any of these people comes back: Sophie, Parv, Rob or Tyson.

Without knowing who will show up, I'm actually rooting for Tony to win. Last week, I disliked his game but after yesterday... it seems to me he's the only one thinking smartly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri May 08, 2020 7:59 am

2ndcampbell wrote:
sdmom wrote:Last night, in the first episode, Michelle, Nick and Jeremey should have voted Tony  out! Because the other four would have split votes and Tony would have been so blindsided!

Tony's name didn't even come up on anyone's radar. I was dumbfounded why no one was going after him. I get that they all want shields but the will end up at the end and people are looking at the resume and he has some hefty accomplishments. All Tony needs to do now during that final interview is not to talk out of his @$$.

Of all the Extinction people, I'm rooting for Natalie as well. IMO, the whole game would have been different if she was given the chance to play, at least until the first shuffle. She'll be in my top 3 if she comes back. If not Natalie, I would be okay too if any of these people comes back: Sophie, Parv, Rob or Tyson.

Without knowing who will show up, I'm actually rooting for Tony to win. Last week, I disliked his game but after yesterday... it seems to me he's the only one thinking smartly.

Okay, after someone wins their way back into the game, that will mean there are 6 people remaining.  And the last time an immunity idol can be played is when they are down to only 5 people.  Ben and Tony both have idols, and if Natalie or Tyson get back into the game, they would have one too.  And depending on who wins the immunity necklace at the following tribal council, those idols could possibly shake up the game, especially if either Natalie or Tyson get back in.

I am rooting for Natalie to win her way back into the game.  She also purchased 3 advantages, so I imagine that that will give her the "advantage" over everyone else who will be competing against her.  And with all of that added help, it would be a bitter pill for her to swallow, especially if she doesn't get back into the game.

And even though Tony has played the best game so far and probably deserves to win the money, there have been so many twists and turns this season that nothing is guaranteed.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - Winners at War Season 40 - Episodes - Discussion *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Kashathediva
Buckeye_Fan
atem
HavaDrPepper
Sprite
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum