SELECT CONTENT

Mike Bullot - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Bullot - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Mike Bullot - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:31 pm

Intruder Mike Bullot
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Mike Bullot - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Mike Bullot - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:49 pm

Bobette wrote: Mike Bullot.   This will be the sharp looking guy in the grey suit IMO.  Looks like he might be fit/hot?  Interesting...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source

Bobette wrote: Some quick stalking on Mike.  Got a birthday for you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  

Date of Birth 17/03/1984

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's also from North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand (like Lesina)

Woah this is getting more interesting all the time.  Seems Mike may have been married before, to a celebrity chef (winner of NZ Masterchef 2012) Chelsea Winter.  She's hot so he's bound to be hot too!  laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chelsea's IG: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Says his current location is Tauranga.  Why does that ring a bell.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did we sleuth that as a filming location?

Oh yes, definite potential here for a challenger to Aaron IMO.  

Source

Jordan44 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes Mike definitelymakes it to top 2 IMO. Tauranga was mentioned regarding deleted White Island scenes, so he gets a homevisit.

Astrobach wrote:OK,⭐ VERY quick overview of their charts gives me a not so hopeful future for Mike and Lesina. Sorry!
Yes, major initial attraction, with Mars opposite Sun, Venus trine Pluto plus maybe Moon, Sun sextile Mercury, easy communication, at first,
but maybe soon turn to personality clash, Mars squaring Sun and possibly Moon, Mercury squaring Neptune, possible illusions, idealization from one to the other and different styles of communication. In a nutshell, I’m not seeing a viable long term relationship now. Maybe I will get more info but this pattern is eerily similar to Matt and Chelsie...and we all know how it went! sad
⭐
I want to see the other Michael and his data... maybe there is hope there?

ETA  So Aaron has a MUCH better outlook compared to Mike IMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Mike Bullot - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Mike Bullot - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:44 pm

I like him, very good looking and well spoken. Let’s see how Lesina ‘ uses ‘ him...hope it’s not too obvious hmmm
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:00 am

Agreed - he has a nice face, calm demeanour and soft voice and he and Lesina would "look" like a couple IMO.  I think he'll definitely get her attention.  

Seems quite media savvy too and no stranger to the world of reality TV with his ex-wife on Masterchef.  I could definitely see them being a match.

I wish we had more info on Lesina's ex....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] YES, Lesina’s ex is a BIG mystery, and it would help a lot to understand her motivation and choices.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] jeez almost ALL her IG posts are literally of herself!!!

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah, hmmm she either did a MEGA cleanse right before getting the Bette gig or she is doing some acting or something... it’s a little too pristine. Not even family members in there ( I know she is close to her younger sister who lives in NY and apart for a few replies from her... no trace.) Same for her brother. And of course ZERO man or boyfriend. So maybe she has another private IG for family? But why??? Something in my brain thinks it’s not adding up! JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:08 pm

Source

Star Sign: Pisces

Describing his dating style as ‘adventurous’, Mike could definitely woo one of our Bachelorettes by taking her out on the water. After all, he is a World

Champion Sailor.

After a long-term relationship ended, Mike has spent the last 18 months relaxing and getting to know some really great people but is now ready to dive straight back into the dating game.

Will Mike be lucky enough to sail off into the sunset with one of our Bachelorettes, or will this journey tip him overboard?

What made you want to sign up to be on The Bachelorette?

Right place, right time I guess - and a chance to meet someone hopefully amazing! It worked out for Art and Matilda, right?

Are you nervous coming in as the ‘new arrival’?

Not sure I’d say nervous exactly, but I guess I probably should be hearing that! I’m looking forward to meeting all the guys and see where I fit in with everything.

What qualities do you look for in a partner?

Someone I have fun with, a kind and genuine smile, doesn’t take herself too seriously, confident in herself and what she wants.

Who’s your celebrity crush?

Jessica Biel.

What’s your biggest dating disaster?

A long time ago I had a first date with an English girl who ordered an entire plate of anchovies (which I can’t stand), and proceeded to eat them with her hands!

Source

Since they're both from Auckland I wonder if these two knew (or at least knew of) each other pre-show. If he's F1 I'd suspect he might have been a special request casting ala Stu for Sophie.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:13 am

An interesting association.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Bullot - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum