SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thatswhatshesaid - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:23 pm

He's asked 'are you in love" and he said "I can say Im happy and I found love" now why wouldn't he say 'Im in love". He could've found love but dosen't mean it was reciprocated and dosen't mean he's in love now. :headbanging :headbanging
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

thatswhatshesaid - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:31 pm

That's why I don't think Pete and Madi are currently together.

Pete did find love with Madi.  Unfortunately their relationship didn't move forward the way Pete had hoped JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:37 pm

jen689 wrote:That's why I don't think Pete and Madi are currently together.

Pete did find love with Madi.  Unfortunatley their relationship didn't move forward the way Pete had hoped JMO

And for a show that claims they want the lead to find love they sure as hell went out of their way to make it as difficult as possible. This will be their 3rd show in a row they screwed that up for the lead (only Colton fought them) but I believe Peter and Hannah B trusted them way too much. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:39 pm

Peter may have found and then lost love. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:45 pm

I don't think you can actually gauge anything from answers like that though. The show is trying to keep the ending as open-ended as possible till the last moment. They want us to think that he could end up with one of the F3 but also that he could possibly end up single but also that he could possibly end up with Hannah B (he has never outright denied this even though it's basically impossible imo) but also that he could possibly end up with his producer (CH has encouraged this rumor even though it is ridiculous imo.) So Peter is never going to give answers that clearly indicate how the show ends

Also looking at that sneak peek, there's a shot of him crying in a car at 1:09 that I don't think we've seen before?
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:46 pm

gabriele wrote:Peter may have found and then lost love. jmo

Could be, but could also be that the one he found love with didn't love him back. We still haven't heard Madi say those words to him and now with her supposedly leaving and the look on her face in the MTP date I doubt we ever will.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:06 pm

Jolena wrote:

Could be, but could also be that the one he found love with didn't love him back. We still haven't heard Madi say those words to him and now with her supposedly leaving and the look on her face in the MTP date I doubt we ever will.

That’s a good point that she may not reciprocate but she did say it to the camera, right? I was reading something that reminded me of Des’ season and how they cast Brooks pretty much knowing he was never going to stick the season out. He peaced out right before FSs. They may have done the same with Madi. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:25 pm

If Peter said he's currently in love than as soon as Hannah Ann is eliminated, there's no suspense.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:29 pm

Jolena wrote:

IDK about that. Madi is the only one that recently has looked sad for some reason. She has gotten so thin in the last two weeks.

I hope she's ok.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:04 pm

The way he says he found love, there is no expression, and it sounds rehearsed. I never expected him to gush how happy and in love he is with the No spoiler season they have been after.

bluwavz wrote:

https://youtu.be/VpuBieo1lhU

lightredemption wrote:snipped

Also looking at that sneak peek, there's a shot of him crying in a car at 1:09 that I don't think we've seen before?

Nice catch! That suit looks lighter than the FRC suit. This is when they typically show TB going to the FRC looking at the ring in a car.

thatswhatshesaid - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Captu259

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:31 am

Yeah, he is still on script for interviews at this time.  Now had he come out and said he was engaged in his very first interviews, the script would be different and you would see him gushing.

I remember Becca coming out with the fact she was engaged immediately and saying that she "found the missing piece of her puzzle" so all her interviews were on the happy side when asked about the ending.

But those that don't acknowledge an engagement right away always have doubt showing in their interviews right up until the end.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:13 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:Yeah, he is still on script for interviews at this time.  Now had he come out and said he was engaged in his very first interviews, the script would be different and you would see him gushing.

I remember Becca coming out with the fact she was engaged immediately and saying that she "found the missing piece of her puzzle" so all her interviews were on the happy side when asked about the ending.

But those that don't acknowledge an engagement right away always have doubt showing in their interviews right up until the end.

Agreed. They don't tend to hide when they're engaged, they're usually upfront IIRC
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
northernviewer
iamreal2u
alwayscooking
LoveDovez
kjcarter91