SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:45 am

leavers wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:Yeah, he is still on script for interviews at this time.  Now had he come out and said he was engaged in his very first interviews, the script would be different and you would see him gushing.

I remember Becca coming out with the fact she was engaged immediately and saying that she "found the missing piece of her puzzle" so all her interviews were on the happy side when asked about the ending.

But those that don't acknowledge an engagement right away always have doubt showing in their interviews right up until the end.

Agreed. They don't tend to hide when they're engaged, they're usually upfront IIRC

That makes me feel better because Im still hanging on a thread trying to hold out for a happy ending with him and Madison. WomenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:46 pm

https://youtu.be/vbmchoqRWhs
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:06 pm

https://twitter.com/TVInsider/status/1233465657624334336?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:16 pm

Thanks for posting these for us.  I am only looking forward to the preview.  Hope there is a clue we can catch.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:18 pm

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/videos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:24 pm

Photos from the WTA:

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:32 pm

Orange dress girl is sitting in the Bachelorette chair. IMO Kelsey's the 'ett.

That opinion is subject to change at any time. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:39 pm

Kelsey isn't the bachelorette imo because if she was why are they announcing it before the WTA airs?

I'm glad we're going to find out real soon though

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:58 pm

leavers wrote:Kelsey isn't the bachelorette imo because if she was why are they announcing it before the WTA airs?

They could have announced at WTA like has happened some seasons but I suppose that would have leaked so no idea
Whomever, I think it’s about being able to start preparations for filming without a spoiler to deal with.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:16 am

From the latest previews I’m surprised Tammy doesn’t just cop to her behavior and apologize. Maybe she will and it’s just not in the preview? Or maybe she doesn’t care what people think? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:02 am

notarose wrote:
leavers wrote:Kelsey isn't the bachelorette imo because if she was why are they announcing it before the WTA airs?

They could have announced at WTA like has happened some seasons but I suppose that would have leaked so no idea  
Whomever, I think it’s about being able to start preparations for filming without a spoiler to deal with.

Well I would have assumed an announcement live at ATFR, not WTA.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:49 am

If Kelsey gets it, they could always add an extra segment directly after the WTA. My money's on Tia.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
northernviewer
iamreal2u
alwayscooking
LoveDovez
kjcarter91