SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:00 am

@notarose We do not have any proof of anything and certainly not around the FRC. All we know is she was the first one on IG - unfollowing Merissa Pence - on the 17th. I think. The day we thought the FRC was going on.
I do think that she avoided the media. Some are welcoming the attention but I think she must have hesitations to answers unknown questions on the spot. It’s one thing to have Papa CH question her, and another to have unknown media journalist probing maybe a little too much. I believe she needs the control or at least ‘ to feel’ that she is in control. That s the way I see her act and react.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:59 am

I think that WTA was less of a shouting match than usual, but I was very much reminded of the toxicity in the house. Production was kind to Victoria F. and Mykenna. As for Kelsey, I was grateful that she was not chosen for Bachelorette. I could deal with her messiness and emotionalism, but the excessive name-calling, never. Tammy was so rude and vile that I never want to see her on my TV screen again. She rolls her eyes so hard that one day they will be stuck at the back of her head.

The rose ceremony -- Madi looked not just disappointed, but also mulishly angry. I've been supportive of her decisions, but for the first time, her anger threw up a question mark in my mind. It seemed toddler-like. Perhaps she is more controlling than I thought. If I were Peter, that would throw up a red flag for me. To what degree would Madi use anger to control and fine-tune the actions of her future husband? However I did love her red dress -- I think it was deliberately chosen so that she would not look like a demure virgin. And I loved how she made Peter wait for her response.

At this point I think that Hannah Ann would be/would have been the healthier choice for him. They are a good match. But Peter does seem to have a taste for drama.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:03 am

Amethyst wrote:I think that WTA was less of a shouting match than usual, but I was very much reminded of the toxicity in the house. Production was kind to Victoria F. and Mykenna. As for Kelsey, I was grateful that she was not chosen for Bachelorette. I could deal with her messiness and emotionalism, but the excessive name-calling, never. Tammy was so rude and vile that I never want to see her on my TV screen again. She rolls her eyes so hard that one day they will be stuck at the back of her head.

The rose ceremony -- Madi looked not just disappointed, but also mulishly angry. I've been supportive of her decisions, but for the first time, her anger threw up a question mark in my mind. It seemed toddler-like. Perhaps she is more controlling than I thought. If I were Peter, that would throw up a red flag for me. To what degree would Madi use anger to control and fine-tune the actions of her future husband? However I did love her red dress -- I think it was deliberately chosen so that she would not look like a demure virgin. And I loved how she made Peter wait for her response.

At this point I think that Hannah Ann would be/would have been the healthier choice for him. They are a good match. But Peter does seem to have a taste for drama.

I agree with pretty much everything you said. With Madi HTD didn’t go well with her parents, FD was terrible in the evening, she was super angry at tonight’s RC and I don’t think it’s going to go better next Monday as she’s probably going to leave. But, Peter loves drama so who knows how it all ends! jmo

Last edited by gabriele on Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:27 am

^^Maybe she was not angry at Peter but at TPTB for messing with her. At this point she probably realized that they put her in the house with the other girls to force her in admitting her choices.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:51 am

@Amethyst I agree with everything. JMO but Maddie actually came across really young and like a brat to me last night. I was fine with her ultimatum but if you are going to offer an ultimatum then you should follow through. Don't show up at the RC anyway, full of anger and dirty looks, and make it uncomfortable for everyone else.

I know the youth of the cast has been talked about already but man did that jump off the screen at me last night, with Peter and with the women. It struck me for the first time - are we left with 3 people who still live at home with their parents? They just give off the vibe of people who aren't used to problem-solving and decision making in their daily lives without a lot of consultation and guidance.

I've never bought into rumors or speculation about both of the F2 leaving the lead before FRC in the past. I never thought they would let that happen to the lead. This is the first year that I can honestly see that happening. And actually, this season deserves that kind of dumpster fire ending.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:55 am

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1f446

@allykat Well said!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:57 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^Maybe she was not angry at Peter but at TPTB for messing with her.  At this point she probably realized that they put her in the house with the other girls to force her in admitting her choices.
She may well be mad at the producers too but she is displaying a lot of anger towards Peter. She was not angry towards CH when she got there. I think she is laying the groundwork for her exit. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:00 pm

I didn't see anger ..I saw indecision. She is falling in love with him but not sure if she'll be able to move forward due to him being intimate with someone else. Sounds reasonable and mature to me .. plus it's real.... shes not caught up in the Bach Bubble ... shes thinking this through but not giving up. I also didn't see what she said as an ultimatum per se .... that word has a negativec connotation to it ... one who makes a demand .... a sort of blackmail. She was just telling him that was important to ... explaining her moral standards. T o be honest ... I'm surprised she showed up at RC ... she must care for him more than I thought. They just might be able to give it a go ..l for awhile anyway no idea no idea

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:06 pm

northernviewer wrote:I didn't see anger ..I saw indecision.  She is falling in love with him but not sure if she'll be able to move forward due to him being intimate with someone else.   Sounds reasonable and mature to me ..  plus it's real.... shes not caught up in the Bach Bubble ... shes thinking this through but not giving up.   I also didn't see what she said as an ultimatum per se .... that word has a negativec connotation to it ... one who makes a demand  .... a sort of blackmail.   She was just telling him that was important to ... explaining her moral standards.  T o be honest ... I'm surprised she showed up at RC ... she must care for him more than I thought.  They just might be able to give it a go ..l for awhile anyway no idea no idea

I agree - it would have been weird if she had showed up and acted like she was completely fine with Peter and the choice he made. She said that she was deeply hurt and that wasn't going to go away after a night's sleep IMO. In the conversation on their FS date she told Peter that she was struggling but also that she didn't want to walk away from him and I think we'll continue to see her struggle with what to do (as per the preview) in the finale as well.
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:15 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I haven't watched any of this season yet, but since the weather is going to be lousy this week I thought I'd power watch and catch up before the finale... reading all the comments I don't know if I should waste my time!

Of course you should watch. Always look forward to reading your opinions. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:18 pm

lightredemption wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I didn't see anger ..I saw indecision.  She is falling in love with him but not sure if she'll be able to move forward due to him being intimate with someone else.   Sounds reasonable and mature to me ..  plus it's real.... shes not caught up in the Bach Bubble ... shes thinking this through but not giving up.   I also didn't see what she said as an ultimatum per se .... that word has a negativec connotation to it ... one who makes a demand  .... a sort of blackmail.   She was just telling him that was important to ... explaining her moral standards.  T o be honest ... I'm surprised she showed up at RC ... she must care for him more than I thought.  They just might be able to give it a go ..l for awhile anyway no idea no idea

I agree - it would have been weird if she had showed up and acted like she was completely fine with Peter and the choice he made. She said that she was deeply hurt and that wasn't going to go away after a night's sleep IMO. In the conversation on their FS date she told Peter that she was struggling but also that she didn't want to walk away from him and I think we'll continue to see her struggle with what to do (as per the preview) in the finale as well.

Yep, agree with both of you.

And, we all know the F1 usually doesn't get good edits on their dates in the end.  The good parts of the date aren't shown, just the bad.  I can honestly see Peter's parents being a little harder on their questioning of her just because they have met her before.  They already know her somewhat and had a good time with her when they spent that day with her.  This is their chance to dig deeper into who Madison is. And, I suspect that they know she is the one Peter has fallen for.  

I also think they met Hannah Ann first then Madison.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:19 pm

On another note ... Peter looked so scared .... I bet he was thinking she only showed up to turn down a rose haha poor guy ... wondering what would happen if she saidno .... he'd just burned a bridge with Victoria .... then it would be just Hannnah ... would that have been the FRC too ?! The thoughts that must have went through his head ... no wonder he looked absolutely terrified. Him taking a chance like that ...definitely tells us how much he was willing to take a chance on Maddie.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
northernviewer
iamreal2u
alwayscooking
LoveDovez
kjcarter91