SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:53 am

I see what you're saying @Jolena but I'm not convinced Madi expected - nor wanted - Peter to wait for her.  And realistically, I don't think he could!  He might think he could... but I doubt it.

Madi has looked increasingly panicky to me over the last two eps, as if things were not panning out how she thought they would.  I think she underestimated how much Peter would be into her.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:28 am

Bobette wrote:I see what you're saying @Jolena but the thing is I really don't think Madi expected - nor wanted - Peter to wait for her.  And realistically, I don't think he could!  He might think he could... but I doubt it.

Madi has looked increasingly panicky to me over the last two episodes, as if things were not panning out how she thought they would.  I think she underestimated how much Peter would be into her.  JMO

I noticed that she was a little uneasy talking to him on their last date about religion and at F4 RC she didn't know how to tell him about saving herself for marriage but never thought she was there for the wrong reasons. She could've self eliminate before the FS dates if she wasen't into him (I think she was into him but the producers got into her head big time at the end). jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:13 am

After the show grossly made Colton's virginity seem like the most defining part of him, it's refreshing to see it not being treated as a monumental deal with Madi. I do think in Madi's religious circles she's probably used to being praised for her decision to wait for marriage and I think that has come through a little bit in her word choices, but I'm not sure she thinks she's better than others who have made different choices. She doesn't come across as judgmental to me.

I liked that Peter appreciated that she stuck to the commitment she'd made to herself and seemed touched by how seriously she views marriage, while also making it clear he's also perfectly ok with the choices he's made for himself. I don't get the sense that Madi's choices for herself influence Peter one way or the other as far as his final choice.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:26 am

Jolena wrote:
Bobette wrote:I see what you're saying @Jolena but the thing is I really don't think Madi expected - nor wanted - Peter to wait for her.  And realistically, I don't think he could!  He might think he could... but I doubt it.

Madi has looked increasingly panicky to me over the last two episodes, as if things were not panning out how she thought they would.  I think she underestimated how much Peter would be into her.  JMO

I noticed that she was a little uneasy talking to him on their last date about religion and at F4 RC she didn't know how to tell him about saving herself for marriage but never thought she was there for the wrong reasons. She could've self eliminate before the FS dates if she wasen't into him (I think she was into him but the producers got into her head big time at the end). jmo

I think after HTD she realized how much she had fallen for Peter, which is why she started freaking out over FSD. I felt like her being bothered by what he might do with the other women indicated the depth of her feelings for Peter much more than Hannah Ann basically telling him she'll be accepting of him no matter what he does with the other women. I noticed during their FS dinner conversation, it wasn't until Peter said he could see the other two women at the end that she excused herself from the table. The women this season seem to consistently state how present Peter was with each of them & how special he made them feel & I think Madi may have thought she was farther ahead than she actually was so Peter's statement that he wasn't sure about his F1 hit her hard. I think the fact that she's still there indicates she does care very much about him even though she's obviously feeling very vulnerable, upset, unsure, etc. I believe she was sincere when she said there have been things she's overlooked because she knows he's worth it.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:33 am

Bobette wrote:I see what you're saying @Jolena but I'm not convinced Madi expected - nor wanted - Peter to wait for her.  And realistically, I don't think he could!  He might think he could... but I doubt it.

Madi has looked increasingly panicky to me over the last two eps, as if things were not panning out how she thought they would.  I think she underestimated how much Peter would be into her.  

I think she underestimated how much tptb would manipulate, interfere and pressure her to comply.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:35 am

Emeralds wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I think after HTD she realized how much she had fallen for Peter, which is why she started freaking out over FSD. I felt like her being bothered by what he might do with the other women indicated the depth of her feelings for Peter much more than Hannah Ann basically telling him she'll be accepting of him no matter what he does with the other women. I noticed during their FS dinner conversation, it wasn't until Peter said he could see the other two women at the end that she excused herself from the table. The women this season seem to consistently state how present Peter was with each of them & how special he made them feel & I think Madi may have thought she was farther ahead than she actually was so Peter's statement that he wasn't sure about his F1 hit her hard. I think the fact that she's still there indicates she does care very much about him even though she's obviously feeling very vulnerable, upset, unsure, etc. I believe she was sincere when she said there have been things she's overlooked because she knows he's worth it.

I agree with your take. I think it was all happening way faster than usual for Madi and it freaked her out how fast she fell for Peter. Then I think production messed with her head and then I think Peter's parents prefer HS. Why put yourself in more pain and not self eliminate?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:42 am

Sprite wrote:
Bobette wrote:I see what you're saying @Jolena but I'm not convinced Madi expected - nor wanted - Peter to wait for her.  And realistically, I don't think he could!  He might think he could... but I doubt it.

I think she underestimated how much tptb would manipulate, interfere and pressure her to comply.

The Bachelor is kind of like that old Eagles song Hotel California.  giggling Jed had planned on ditching out at F4 and stayed until the end as well.

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
'Relax' said the night man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

https://www.lyricfind.com/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:53 am

Emeralds wrote:

I also think Madi fell very hard for Peter. She stated the first night that she was glad it was him, so she may have been predisposed to do so. Every time Peter is with Madi, I've noticed the joy on his face that he really doesn't have with any other cast member. But perhaps what I've missed is the joy that Madi has felt as well. Her intense feelings for him could go a long way towards explaining her anger with him at the rose ceremony, and her visible angst during fantasy suite week. She focused so hard on what she and Pete had together that it didn't dawn on her that he could be feeling equally strong feelings for HA and VF as well.

Now why Madi was so attracted to, and fell for "Mr. Four Times in a Windmill," only she can answer.

I don't discount what HA and VF were feeling for him. I just think they were more realistic about it. They *knew* they were one of three, and that any one of them could have been knocked out.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:48 am

Sprite wrote:

Yes very true.  They need Madi to say because Hannah isn't providing any tension - she basically told him he could sleep with the other two and she'd be fine with it (which tells me she wants to win, but isn't overly invested in Peter IMO).  

I don't think Madi is still there because she loves Peter - I'm just not sensing that from her at all - so there are other factors at play IMO.  But I do think Peter wanted her to be his F1 from the very beginning.  She hooked him good IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:07 am

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Yes very true.  They need Madi to say because Hannah isn't providing any tension - she basically told him he could sleep with the other two and she'd be fine with it (which tells me she wants to win, but isn't overly invested in Peter IMO).  

I don't think Madi is still there because she loves Peter - I'm just not sensing that from her at all - so there are other factors at play IMO.  But I do think Peter wanted her to be his F1 from the very beginning.  She hooked him good IMO.

Per the bolded: In the latest preview when Madi tells Peter she loves him she has no emotion whatsoever in her voice and she is looking at the ground. She says it with all the passion of someone saying they need to go to the DMV (the place Americans go to get their drivers’ license renewed that is a bureaucratic nightmare with extremely long wait times). jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:26 pm

Sprite wrote:

Has this theory been thrown out as a possibility?  This might explain why Madison's demeanor and body language made her appear to be so unhappy and NOT wanting to be there at all.  I think that the producers already knew who Peter was planning to eliminate, so they started working on Madison to keep her from leaving.

What if Madison had told the producers that she was going to self-eliminate and leave before that F3 rose ceremony, and the producers convinced her if she showed up, Peter would not be giving her a rose?  So there was no need for her to self-eliminate.  And Pete had already been told to give HA the first rose.  Then he eliminated Victoria instead, which completely caught Madison off-guard.

And this could be why Madison hesitated before accepting the rose, and why she appeared to be so angry.  And maybe all of that anger she felt wasn't just toward Peter?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:03 pm

gabriele wrote:In the latest preview when Madi tells Peter she loves him she has no emotion whatsoever in her voice and she is looking at the ground. She says it with all the passion of someone saying they need to go to the DMV

Yes that's what I'm seeing too.  Even in the BTS pics we got from MTP, she is smiling one minute and looking pensive the next, as if her mask keeps slipping.  

Longhornfan wrote:What if Madison had told the producers that she was going to self-eliminate and leave before that F3 rose ceremony, and the producers convinced her if she showed up, Peter would not be giving her a rose?  So there was no need for her to self-eliminate.  And Pete had already been told to give HA the first rose.  Then he eliminated Victoria instead, which completely caught Madison off-guard.

And this could be why Madison hesitated before accepting the rose, and why she appeared to be so angry.  And maybe all of that anger she felt wasn't just toward Peter?

I don't think she planned to self-eliminate, but I do think she wanted/expected Pete to send her home at F3.  That way he looks like a bad guy for dumping the girl who wouldn't sleep with him, and she retains the high ground because she stuck to her convictions IMO.  But uh oh that didn't happen.

The vibe I am getting is of someone who thought they were in control of a situation but has suddenly realised they're not.  The finale preview makes it look like she tries to sabotage the MTP by pausing when Pete's Dad asks about compatibility.  If that didn't do the trick, maybe she just flat out refused to attend the FRC.  That might have been her only card left to play because if she shows up, Pete is 100% picking her, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
northernviewer
iamreal2u
alwayscooking
LoveDovez
kjcarter91