SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:10 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Hi everyone, this may mean nothing at all BUT, I was in the area this morning and drove by the Bachelor Mansion.  There is a large white tent near the second driveway (not unlike where they set up the producers etc. for the night of taping), a security guard at the other driveway and what looks like activity up closer to the house.
Now, IDK if the owners were having an event or renting it for some other event BUT, it looks like it has in the past when BN took over.  Fingers crossed it might be sooner rather than later.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:05 am

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Opening up venue's and event's IMO doesn't necessarily mean it's safe. I don't want to be political or prejudice towards anyone's views, but I've vacationed in Florida every year sometimes twice, a few times I went three times in one year, for 30+ years. I'll never go back to Florida.

If they are going to start filming anywhere, IMHO they need to be where the number of cases are declining, the reporting is not fudged, and the numbers are not increasing.

I don't see how they are going to be able to travel anytime soon.

I haven’t heard of any filming here in Florida for Clare’s season and I don’t expect they will, IMO.  
Your comment was both political and prejudiced to others’ views, simply by stating it, IMO. I’m not sure why you won’t come back to Florida unless it’s because of your own prejudice or politics, which I assume it is, since you mentioned not coming back in the same paragraph.  Notice that I’m responding to your post, I did not introduce banned subject matter in a non political thread.
I am finding this board to not be all inclusive.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:48 pm

@pavalygurl You called it with the start of filming!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:26 pm

Those are not my political views, those are facts, besides I'm Canadian.

For someone who has spent thousands of dollars in Florida for the past 30+ years I have been paying close attention to Florida Health COVID as well as many other statistics specifically to Lee County. I recently cancelled a  trip July 4th to 18th 1. because I wouldn't feel safe with their numbers that continue to rise, the vids I've seen people being mocked for wearing a maks and 2. our borders are closed until July 21st extended again today from June 15th. I would have to cross the border to fly out of Buffalo NY which won't happen.

Florida has had the the highest spike in cases in the last couple of days. That's  fact and is reported on numerous news outlets. Some restaurants have had to close again after positive cases surfaced. IMHO TPTB are not going to film in a state where the numbers continue to rise. There's plenty of information out there concerning the inaccurate numbers. TPTB must do their homework if they are going to travel, and IMHO Florida isn't one of them because I would think infected numbers will certainly play a huge role as to where they travel. It won't be Canada IMHO, our borders are closed for non essential travel and they would have to have all locations planned ahead of time.

New Zealand just celebrate zero cases after their last case recovered. That would be a beautiful place to film, otherwise filming the whole season in the mansion would not be interesting to me since the travel is always exciting for me.

local10 Another Florida record surpass 80,000

Scientist fired for not manipulating data

Case in point: Jones' dashboard has a map that shows which Florida counties are ready for the next phase of reopening. By her calculations, only two of the state's 67 counties at the moment meet the state's criteria for further easing restrictions.

snipped
"When I went to show them what the report card would say for each county, among other things, they asked me to delete the report card because it showed that no counties, pretty much, were ready for reopening," she says. "And they didn't want to draw attention to that."

Jones says a superior asked her to open up the data and alter the numbers so that the state's coronavirus positivity rating would change from 18% to 10% — and the state would appear to meet its target to reopen.

She says she refused to do that manipulation and others she was asked to, and she was fired on May 18.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:04 pm

Not once did I say anything about the number of cases here in Florida in my post. I live here and I am well aware of the situation. Your post had political tones to it which I thought were against the rules. In fact you stated you didn’t want to be political or prejudiced towards anyone’s views so you were aware in advance of what you stated.
I am not going to argue this, but political undertones and subtle political remarks aren’t supposed to be part of these threads per the rules. In fact, your reply is badgering a member.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Those are not my political views, those are facts, besides I'm Canadian.

For someone who has spent thousands of dollars in Florida for the past 30+ years I have been paying close attention to Florida Health COVID as well as many other statistics specifically to Lee County. I recently cancelled a  trip July 4th to 18th 1. because I wouldn't feel safe with their numbers that continue to rise, the vids I've seen people being mocked for wearing a maks and 2. our borders are closed until July 21st extended again today from June 15th. I would have to cross the border to fly out of Buffalo NY which won't happen.

Florida has had the the highest spike in cases in the last couple of days. That's  fact and is reported on numerous news outlets. Some restaurants have had to close again after positive cases surfaced. IMHO TPTB are not going to film in a state where the numbers continue to rise. There's plenty of information out there concerning the inaccurate numbers. TPTB must do their homework if they are going to travel, and IMHO Florida isn't one of them because I would think infected numbers will certainly play a huge role as to where they travel. It won't be Canada IMHO, our borders are closed for non essential travel and they would have to have all locations planned ahead of time.

New Zealand just celebrate zero cases after their last case recovered. That would be a beautiful place to film, otherwise filming the whole season in the mansion would not be interesting to me since the travel is always exciting for me.

local10 Another Florida record surpass 80,000

Scientist fired for not manipulating data

Case in point: Jones' dashboard has a map that shows which Florida counties are ready for the next phase of reopening. By her calculations, only two of the state's 67 counties at the moment meet the state's criteria for further easing restrictions.

snipped
"When I went to show them what the report card would say for each county, among other things, they asked me to delete the report card because it showed that no counties, pretty much, were ready for reopening," she says. "And they didn't want to draw attention to that."

Jones says a superior asked her to open up the data and alter the numbers so that the state's coronavirus positivity rating would change from 18% to 10% — and the state would appear to meet its target to reopen.

She says she refused to do that manipulation and others she was asked to, and she was fired on May 18.

GA I couldn't agree more. I spend 6 - 7 months of my year in Lee County - specifically Fort Myers Beach. I left FL in March because I did not feel safe with the lack of leadership. There were entirely too many spring breakers partying in the midst of the rise of covid-19. Now, according to my friends who live there, there are people partying in the bars, eating at restaurants, shopping etc, without masks. I will be staying out of Florida until there is a vaccine.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:03 pm

@eliza3 that's my favourite place.  sad That's exactly where I have been going for many years.

@GypsySarah Unfortunately you are under the impression that I care about political views in the US. You are mistaken, since I've only posted facts to justify the reasoning behind my earlier post which are the reason's I do not believe they will film in Florida.

Anyone is free to travel anywhere they want. I'm sure my two cents means diddly squat to anyone reading this. The reason for my post was to justify why I do not think they will film in Florida and that's because numbers are climbing, more bars and restaurants have had to close in the last day or so because of outbreaks.

I'm not going back because to me it's not under control, IMHO. Would TPTB consider filming in a state where the numbers are rising?  I could care less about the politician's and I'm sure they don't care about me. I'm a Canadian, why would I care about politician's in Florida or make any political undertones when I simple don't care what's going on in any state and have only paying attention because I had accommodations flights and a car rental booked for two weeks.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:59 am

offtopic

Please let's stick to the topic at hand...the filming schedule for Clare's season.

@pavalygurl Have you noticed any more activity at the Bachelor mansion?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:42 am

@Norcalgal

From your lips to tptb's ears!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:44 am

@Sprite

I was only by there on Sunday morning. So I've got no new news. I might be able to swing by there on Friday, if so, I'll be sure to post here.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:45 pm

GypsySarah wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Opening up venue's and event's IMO doesn't necessarily mean it's safe. I don't want to be political or prejudice towards anyone's views, but I've vacationed in Florida every year sometimes twice, a few times I went three times in one year, for 30+ years. I'll never go back to Florida.

If they are going to start filming anywhere, IMHO they need to be where the number of cases are declining, the reporting is not fudged, and the numbers are not increasing.

I don't see how they are going to be able to travel anytime soon.

I haven’t heard of any filming here in Florida for Clare’s season and I don’t expect they will, IMO.  
Your comment was both political and prejudiced to others’ views, simply by stating it, IMO. I’m not sure why you won’t come back to Florida unless it’s because of your own prejudice or politics, which I assume it is, since you mentioned not coming back in the same paragraph.  Notice that I’m responding to your post, I did not introduce banned subject matter in a non political thread.
I am finding this board to not be all inclusive.

This topic needs to get back to Claire's season and leave the discussion of Fl and its safety to some other board. offtopic

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
veg_out
barbell
bluwavz
Idlemess
Linds911
leavers
Luvstruck
Dutchy23
blueblues
Bobette
Astrobach