SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:13 pm

Thinking about dates that work despite quarantine - Emily had a Shakespeare re-enactment and Highland Games (HB as well); Kaitlyn had a rap battle and singing competition. Things like this don’t need to have an audience and can easily be done. 1-1 dates can involve a private concert and private dinner like in Kaitlyn’s season with Jared.
The big difference is no more calls for fans to show up. Otherwise, plenty of places that haven’t yet been open to the public can accommodate a film crew and cast - no virus risk since the public hasn’t had recent access. This would mean that the best options are locations where residents have been self-isolating because the risk of surface contamination is nonexistent. The cast/crew come in as the first visitors, keep social distance from staff, and have a date.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:12 pm

Well I guess Sunday was a false alarm as far as shooting the show at the Bachelor Mansion. According to Millsy's interview with Ryan Seacrest they are not gonna shoot at the Mansion. Sorry, for the mis-info.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:06 pm

@pavalygurl no need to apologize, that's good info to know!!

Ok so the Mansion is out. Wow, I never would have guessed that.  I wonder why. They must be planning on going to another location where they can all be in one place.

Back to my thought about New Zealand. I have not checked for any info and maybe some of our New Zealand members can answer this, or others in the know. If anyone arrives from another country, are they to self quarantine for 14 days?

BTW congrats on your zero COVID cases!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:31 pm

@GuardianAngel

Millsy did say they would consider the mansion for Matt's season, but imo, of course everything is kind of day to day right now.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:14 pm

@pavalygurl I think you might have seen some actual ‘ field ‘ work from them anyway. I believe they have a contract with these people ( mansion’s owners) to rent the property and maybe they used it to have production meetings as they always do before the filming/ shooting begins. Maybe they had to go on the scene to try and see what and how they would do it and realized they couldn’t yet... but with some adaptations could later on...
All information is valid, we never know what will turn up. It is also possible that it was an unrelated event but again, better follow a lead than not...no regrets! yes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:56 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@GuardianAngel  

Millsy did say they would consider the mansion for Matt's season, but imo, of course everything is kind of day to day right now.

This is making me curious now. I wonder why they aren't using the mansion for Clare and now possibly not for Matt's season either. I would have thought for sure they'd be at the mansion for Matt's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:45 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 PtptDfS

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:53 pm

@Bobette Thanks for bringing that over.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:58 pm

@Norcalgal  yes

They're really going to have to get creative to keep this season interesting IMO.  If they're filming at a resort it risks feeling too much like Bach in Paradise... but with only one girl. hmmm

My hope would be that the confinement leads to a focus on the actual relationships rather than travel and sight-seeing, but I have been known to expect way too much of this franchise.  laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:58 pm

Here's a list of top CA resorts (excluding Tahoe, which would be a great locale)  I've been to almost all on this list. As hotels are just opening in some areas of the state, the franchise might have their choice. My top 3 would be Ojai Valley Inn (about an hour to hour and half northwest of LA), the Resort at Pelican Hill (just south of Newport Beach and north of Laguna Beach), and Meadowood Resort or even Solange in Napa County.

https://travel.usnews.com/Hotels/Best-Resorts-in-California-r55/

Edited to add Cavallo Point in Sausalito - remote with great views of SF. Easy to get to lots of places, offers boat trips, vineyard visits, bike rides, drives up the coast - heck I could even host them for a date! LOL

https://www.cavallopoint.com/?utm_source=google-gmb&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=gmb

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:06 pm

Oh nice.  If they want something that emulates the Bach mansion, this one has the right "look" IMO.  And the gardens have an Italian feel, if that was going to be thematic for Clare's season. Is this near any good potential date locations, @Norcalgal?

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 GgKq7aj

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 NVi4bAD

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:28 pm

@Bobette I haven't been to the Fairmont Grand Del Mar but San Diego area offers a lot of date options. There is the Temecula Valley for wine, the beach for fun, Wild Animal Park (perfect for a sleep over) in Escondido, Old Town San Diego for a bit of Mexican-type flare. I could see it happening. But, not as secluded as the others on my list.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
veg_out
barbell
bluwavz
Idlemess
Linds911
leavers
Luvstruck
Dutchy23
blueblues
Bobette
Astrobach