SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:13 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud they pick those types of locations on purpose IMHO "sweat drama" laugh out loud

I remember listening to Jillian Harris recount her date with Ed, in Hawaii, in extremely hot weather. They were sun burnt, and their room didn't have A/C.  question  They fell asleep exhausted after camera's left and TPTB made it look like Ed couldn't perform.

They have been in many cities where it was blazing hot. I don't see how this is going to impact anything. It won't be any different than Alice Springs, or any other season where we've seen sweat dripping, insects flying around, intense wind during FRC or any other mother natures doing with a little help from TPTB.  laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:04 am

barbell wrote:Has anyone looked at the temperature for Palm Springs in July and Aug? 100+ degrees! No wonder the Ritz Carlton was willing to sell them the resort for those months. Any golf, tennis, hiking or other outdoor activities are going to call for a very early start!

Eons ago when my husband and I first married, we would go to Palm Springs for a weekend because the resorts were dirt cheap and we could stay at the best for $100 a weekend. We would get up and play golf at 6 am, finish by 11, have breakfast and then take a nap and/or read or ??? and then have dinner. We actually found it to be fun and a change from our normal routine. We are not sun worshipers so we didn't hang by the pools but lots of people were out there all day. It is hot - definitely over 100 in the summer and sometimes rain in July/Aug in the afternoon. Everything is air conditioned. There has been some discussion that air conditioning could be a factor for the uptick of COVID in the south and west where air is used everyday. That would be my only worry being in Palm Springs.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:23 am

I think anyone coming from a state that has winters wouldn't mind 100+ temps. I used to go to Florida every year in July. Once my son was done school end of June, we'd leave that Saturday to be there for July 4th. Some sandals were not appropriate for the hot pavement. laugh out loud The hotter the better since we have six long miserable winter months. I never complain about the heat.

The resort looks beautiful. I wouldn't mind hanging out there for whatever length of time I needed to be there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:23 pm

Agree, @GuardianAngel, that the resort looks really beautiful.

I'm still interested and intrigued by Clare's season, wondering about the unique approach and perspective it might have because of a single location.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:14 pm

veg_out wrote:Agree, @GuardianAngel, that the resort looks really beautiful.

I'm still interested and intrigued by Clare's season, wondering about the unique approach and perspective it might have because of a single location.

In Love Is Blind for 10 days of filming people couldn’t see each other let alone touch and that was a fun viewing experience. A unique approach to Bette is welcome IMO. I’m intrigued too.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:11 pm

@notarose Interesting. I've never heard of that.

@veg_out I'm intrigued as well. They are forced to have a different setting which is going to be challenging. I'm looking forward to see how it all unfolds.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:14 am

Blake Moynes went from public to private as per @mbl in his thread, so I'm wondering if filming will be a week earlier than what RS ? predicted, allowing time to quarantine.

IIRC filming usually starts on a Thurs/Fri/ so maybe we are looking at July 9 10 11th.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:05 pm

Well this season isn't going to appeal to anyone who goes into it for the "travel and the experience". Also, as someone said, with Matt announced it cuts down the likelihood of going on in order to be the next bachelor. So... it could lead to a whole lot of guys who actually WANT to meet Claire and settle down, or... a whole load of loonies!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:12 pm

@Relalou Not necessarily. There is still BIP, countless shilling opportunities, not to mention getting more women hitting on you because you were on the Bachelor and becoming part of the "Bachelor family". Plenty of guys are still not going to care about Clare and just want to be on the show. Sadly IMO that is what this show has become.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:38 pm

IMO, this would be the season to involve the fans with some giveaways - such as trips to the resort! It would reel in the audience who is going crazy being stuck at home!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:36 pm

@Norcalgal that's a great idea!

I know a lot of locations may be comp'd but they must be saving a boat load of money filming in one location. The least they can do is do giveaway's, one per epi.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:35 pm

Hey everyone, I have been gone on holidays and just got home. Is someone else working on the filming schedule?

Should I get a new one together??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
veg_out
barbell
bluwavz
Idlemess
Linds911
leavers
Luvstruck
Dutchy23
blueblues
Bobette
Astrobach