SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dahling Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:15 pm

@Aunties_Love  I think there may be a difference of opinion on when we would start the new schedule for Tayshia. Also when did filming start for her and how many guys did she start with, as well as did she have a “normal” first night & RC? IMO I would think they probably did not eliminate any guys the first night she met them, since she kind of came in when they already had a RC a date or two before.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:50 pm

have we figured out Clare's filming schedule for sure?

I haven't seen a schedule taking into account elims, etc.

ETA:
kind of off topic, but since both Hannah and Tayshia are there, and now Wells has been seen bartending there, could we be talking about Bach in Paradise being filmed at the resort too?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:57 pm

Hi Auntie,  Like you, I had tried to do a version of the schedule when we thought it was Clare only and even then it was hard to figure out days off etc.   I always appreciate your work on these schedules and I realize how crazy it is to do and keep updating.  IDK if enough is known just yet to make a try anything but a guess.  hi

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:43 pm

Copied from Matt's filming thread as the bold is relevant:

Bobette wrote:
‘The Bachelor’ To Start Shooting Later This Month As ‘The Bachelorette’ Wraps Bubble Production

Rob Mills, SVP, Alternative Series, Specials & Late-Night Programming, ABC Entertainment, told Deadline that The Bachelor will start production at the end of September with a view to airing in January as per previous years.

Mills said he was buoyed by the fact that The Bachelorette, which wrapped on September 1, was able to finish production without any COVID-19 related incidents.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:06 pm

@Bobette Thanks for bringing that over. I just read it in the NO Discussion thread and was going to copy it here. yes

Re COVID yeah that's what happens when you test often and follow quarantine and prevention guidelines. duh I'm glad to hear that. There are other shows that have had to halt production due to COVID so that's good news for them. Now they know they need to do the same thing for Matt.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:58 am

Do we know if filming in fact ended Sept 1st as per Millsy's comments upthread?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:28 pm

How do people think they will shoot AFTR? With none of the F4 at filming of the MTA, it would seem all of them plus Tayshia, CH and the crew will need to find a location to quarantine for a week starting on approximately 12/14, two weeks from tomorrow. But with cases on the rise nationwide, wouldn’t they want everyone in the bubble even sooner (like sometime later this week), in case one or more of them tests positive? That would allow the show to isolate them and hopefully they would recover/be cleared prior to filming. If they wait until a week before 12/21, they potentially could find themselves in a situation where 1 or more of the key players is unable to film due to a positive test. Interested in others’ thoughts.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:14 pm

Wouldn't be surprised to see the final couple together with CH and the other guys on Zoom

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:50 pm

@Norcalgal Really? I can’t see that. The drama of the lead face to face with the men she sent home months after the FRC is a staple of the show, as much as HTDs and FSs. I’m just not sure how they will make it work.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:47 am

Norcalgal wrote:Wouldn't be surprised to see the final couple together with CH and the other guys on Zoom

Thought this myself, Zoom would work.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3836

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
veg_out
barbell
bluwavz
Idlemess
Linds911
leavers
Luvstruck
Dutchy23
blueblues
Bobette
Astrobach