SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 63 of 64 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:25 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
notarose wrote:Maybe it didn’t come up because it was almost 30 years ago. Their vow renewal was 29 years.

Yes, and who does a vow renewal on their 29th anniversary (when the big 30 is the next year)? People who are desperate to co-star on their kid’s Bachelor season, that’s who. So, where is his first 1 on 1? Yeah, the manipulation is real and well planned and pervasive and incredibly OBVIOUS from day one.
Here’s my prediction; Barb has been used and manipulated and thrown away like trash until and unless they need an unprincipled, mean, classless act for some other disgusting display. In that case, they certainly know who to call.

Peter, on the other hand is nobody. His mom is the star of his season. He has nothing but a newly minted title as the Worst Bachelor Ever, a reputation as a weak and pathetic mama’s boy and his true love, Hanna B has finally reunited with the real man she should have chosen on her season, Tyler Cameron. She’s off living the good life finally in spite of her stellar performance as someone who gave a d**n for a day or two to save Peter’s ratings from the toilet.  
All IMO.

Hannah had a story up the day after his season was over, jumping in the air with the caption freedom. She has had to stay in the picture for this entire season because it was such a S*** show. IMO
She has got to be so relieved!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Emeralds Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:08 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
notarose wrote:Maybe it didn’t come up because it was almost 30 years ago. Their vow renewal was 29 years.

Yes, and who does a vow renewal on their 29th anniversary (when the big 30 is the next year)? People who are desperate to co-star on their kid’s Bachelor season, that’s who. So, where is his first 1 on 1? Yeah, the manipulation is real and well planned and pervasive and incredibly OBVIOUS from day one.
Here’s my prediction; Barb has been used and manipulated and thrown away like trash until and unless they need an unprincipled, mean, classless act for some other disgusting display. In that case, they certainly know who to call.

Peter, on the other hand is nobody. His mom is the star of his season. He has nothing but a newly minted title as the Worst Bachelor Ever, a reputation as a weak and pathetic mama’s boy and his true love, Hanna B has finally reunited with the real man she should have chosen on her season, Tyler Cameron. She’s off living the good life finally in spite of her stellar performance as someone who gave a d**n for a day or two to save Peter’s ratings from the toilet.  
All IMO.

Hannah went on Peter's season and made it all about HER. She then got exceptionally emotional, climbed into his lap, & told Peter that the reason she asked Tyler out rather than him is because Peter didn't reach out to her & she thought he wanted to be Bachelor. Hannah kept Peter on the hook for her own selfish validation rather than being brutally honest & simply telling him that she felt stronger for Tyler. That was most certainly not a proud moment for Hannah. Peter was so emotional after his encounter with Hannah that the group date had to be canceled. I get that many think he's a monster, but there's no denying his feelings for Hannah & she was beyond selfish with what she did to him that day.

Knowing what we know now (Peter reaching out to HB again...hmmm, maybe he was trying to rectify what he was told was his earlier mistake), this season should have been canceled after Hannah showed up. It's 100% on Peter for caving to production & proposing to Hannah Ann & then betraying her; however, in retrospect, it's clear his season ended before it began.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:11 pm

atem wrote:Has Peter recently mentioned anything about Seed to Mountain mission trip?  I don't follow him on social media.

He was in a story on their IG within the last couple weeks. People went nuts on Madi for having pictures of her missionary work so I think he's probably keeping some of that off his own IG to keep the crazies at bay.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:01 pm

Emeralds wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

All IMO.

Hannah went on Peter's season and made it all about HER. She then got exceptionally emotional, climbed into his lap, & told Peter that the reason she asked Tyler out rather than him is because Peter didn't reach out to her & she thought he wanted to be Bachelor. Hannah kept Peter on the hook for her own selfish validation rather than being brutally honest & simply telling him that she felt stronger for Tyler. That was most certainly not a proud moment for Hannah. Peter was so emotional after his encounter with Hannah that the group date had to be canceled. I get that many think he's a monster, but there's no denying his feelings for Hannah & she was beyond selfish with what she did to him that day.

Knowing what we know now (Peter reaching out to HB again...hmmm, maybe he was trying to rectify what he was told was his earlier mistake), this season should have been canceled after Hannah showed up. It's 100% on Peter for caving to production & proposing to Hannah Ann & then betraying her; however, in retrospect, it's clear his season ended before it began.

When Hannah went on Peter’s season, it WAS all about her. They brought her in for a reason and she performed beautifully. Honestly, she’s got acting chops so, she showed them and I’ve always said I see a romcom in her future.

TPTB went too far. They wanted someone who was more malleable than Colton but, who knew they would wind up with a wussy noodle who could not make a decision, stop crying, stop whining about how hard everything was on HIM and stop canceling the cocktail parties designed to help him get to know the women who were there to meet him.
He was Hannah’s fourth choice after Luke, Jed, Tyler and four times in the windmill for crying out loud. Shame on him for buying anything she said. I knew what her purpose was as soon as her appearance was announced. It is unfortunate for all of us that his season actually didn’t end before it began. I would love to rewind and forget Peter and his whole dysfunctional family. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:18 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Emeralds wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

All IMO.

When Hannah went on Peter’s season, it WAS all about her. They brought her in for a reason and she performed beautifully. Honestly, she’s got acting chops so, she showed them and I’ve always said I see a romcom in her future.

TPTB went too far. They wanted someone who was more malleable than Colton but, who knew they would wind up with a wussy noodle who could not make a decision, stop crying, stop whining about how hard everything was on HIM and stop canceling the cocktail parties designed to help him get to know the women who were there to meet him.
He was Hannah’s fourth choice after Luke, Jed, Tyler and four times in the windmill for crying out loud. Shame on him for buying anything she said. I knew what her purpose was as soon as her appearance was announced. It is unfortunate for all of us that his season actually didn’t end before it began. I would love to rewind and forget Peter and his whole dysfunctional family. All IMO.

We're talking about what Hannah did & rather than being honest, she made him think that had he just done XYZ, it would have been different. Saying she was selfish on that day is not saying that she's a selfish person in general. Just because that's what production wanted doesn't magically make it ok for her to do it & to sell it to that degree. We're talking about real feelings here, not a show. Hannah was never picking anyone than Jed so not sure what the windmill has to do with it other than it was off-sides for her to disclose that they'd been intimate. I appreciated that Peter was much more tactful & respectful in his conversation with Madi & only said "intimate" so it wasn't clear with whom. Had Peter done what Hannah did, he would have been burned at the stake. JMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:33 pm

@emeralds I agree with all your posts.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:43 pm

@Emeralds
We’re never going to agree on this. I don’t find Peter worthy of respect. I don’t feel sorry for him because he’s too much of a coward to stand up for himself. Sooner or later he will have to come to terms with the fact that he will never have a woman with brains, a true heart and dignity. It’s inconsistent with his environment.
What Hannah did to Peter was nowhere near as egregious as what Peter did to Victoria F’s family who were gathered to meet him at the show’s request. Madi, who was duped into attending ATFR for a public, televised, unwarranted skewering he made no real effort to save her from and Hannah S. who accepted his tptb mandated proposal and thought she was engaged. He claimed to be in love with all three. He was extremely insincere in his dealings with Kelsey IMO, as well. It was pretty unfair to cancel more than one cocktail party while continuously sending women you refused to even try to know, home.

Both Peter and Hannah B were paid to play. I’m not upset about the fact that Hannah treated Peter like the a** he clearly is. He should have recognized fake. His picture belongs under the definition.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:45 pm

Stacia620 wrote:@emeralds I agree with all your posts.

bestbud!

I can't remember which contestant said it, but the gist was that the contestants you love aren't nearly as perfect as you think they are & the contestants you hate aren't nearly as bad as you think they are. Look at Blake, beloved on Becca's season, the devil on BiP.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:48 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:@Emeralds
We’re never going to agree on this. I don’t find Peter worthy of respect. I don’t feel sorry for him because he’s too much of a coward to stand up for himself. Sooner or later he will have to come to terms with the fact that he will never have a woman with brains, a true heart and dignity. It’s inconsistent with his environment.
What Hannah did to Peter was nowhere near as egregious as what Peter did to Victoria F’s family who were gathered to meet him at the show’s request. Madi, who was duped into attending ATFR for a public, televised, unwarranted skewering he made no real effort to save her from and Hannah S. who accepted his tptb mandated proposal and thought she was engaged. He claimed to be in love with all three. He was extremely insincere in his dealings with Kelsey IMO, as well. It was pretty unfair to cancel more than one cocktail party while continuously sending women you refused to even try to know, home.

Both Peter and Hannah B were paid to play. I’m not upset about the fact that Hannah treated Peter like the a** he clearly is. He should have recognized fake. His picture belongs under the definition.
All IMO.

I don't have any sympathy for him either. He is so freaking selfish.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:49 pm

All IMO.

Again, the point isn't to re-litigate Peter's season. If you think Hannah did nothing wrong, that's your opinion. I feel she was manipulative & selfish. Saying that doesn't change my feelings about Peter's many mistakes on his season. People aren't black & white. At least we share our Tyler love. handwave

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:58 pm

Emeralds wrote:

All IMO.

Again, the point isn't to re-litigate Peter's season. If you think Hannah did nothing wrong, that's your opinion. I feel she was manipulative & selfish. Saying that doesn't change my feelings about Peter's many mistakes on his season. People aren't black & white. At least we share our Tyler love. handwave

I know, @Emeralds. You are right. I’m just temporarily blinded by my absolute disdain for Peter. I’ll be ok in a week or so. I was in even worse shape when Hannah B. let Tyler get midway through his proposal before choosing whatever his name was. I was practically giddy when her heart was splintered. I’m afraid I’m not always as even-handed as you are. Embarressed!

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:07 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Emeralds wrote:

All IMO.

I know, @Emeralds. You are right. I’m just temporarily blinded by my absolute disdain for Peter. I’ll be ok in a week or so. I was in even worse shape when Hannah B. let Tyler get midway through his proposal before choosing whatever his name was. I was practically giddy when her heart was splintered. I’m afraid I’m not always as even-handed as you are.  Embarressed!

I was right there with you. rotfl I'm not as far along with Hannah as you are, but if Tyler/Hannah is happening, I'm glad it's because that's what Tyler wants & not because production forced it or he felt pressured by the fanbase. I just want Tyler to be happy. He's such an inspiration watching him embrace life rather than grief & I love that he's advocating for organ donation.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 64 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska