SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:20 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:bUT sHe dOesN’t rEad HeRe aNyMoRE! Hugesmile

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 They can't resist us. We're like catnip.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:41 pm

Bella. 25.
bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 110403065_351770515814317_7416625776288716357_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
Instagram
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:27 pm

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 GvmuFQh

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:59 pm

Wait... had it already been discussed that Bella had a fling with Dean from the US franchise when he was hanging out with Lily in Australia in late 2018? Because I just saw it being discussed on Reddit and it's legitimately mindblowing to me how incestuous this franchise is, even internationally laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:07 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Wait... had it already been discussed that Bella had a fling with Dean from the US franchise when he was hanging out with Lily in Australia in late 2018? Because I just saw it being discussed on Reddit and it's legitimately mindblowing to me how incestuous this franchise is, even internationally laugh out loud

haha wow!

given how many Australian contestants follow US contestants on IG, I'm pretty sure even if they deny it publicly a lot of them are Bachelor diehards who probably watch the US seasons IMO
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:08 pm

@leavers She doesn't follow Dean anymore and the only US guy she follows is Tyler C, which checks out laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:41 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Wait... had it already been discussed that Bella had a fling with Dean from the US franchise when he was hanging out with Lily in Australia in late 2018? Because I just saw it being discussed on Reddit and it's legitimately mindblowing to me how incestuous this franchise is, even internationally laugh out loud
Well Lily and Dean were on Winter Games together, so that connection is pretty natural.
Bella also follows Courtney Dober, and I think she was friends with him long before she knew Lily, so Bella -> Courtney -> Lily -> Dean.

What’s also interesting is that Dean and Locky are following each other, and seem very friendly. Dean commented on Locky’s latest post.

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2020-025
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDwz-uYHJ9J/

(Sorry if this was already covered elsewhere)

ETA: Aha, she dated Sam Johnston before he went on the same season as Courtney, and they have stayed fiends.
Bella -> Sam -> Courtney -> Lily -> Dean. Fascinating. giggling

I haven’t figured out the Dean – Locky connection though. scratch

Last edited by blueblues on Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:27 am; edited 4 times in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:34 am

Episode 1 —
bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 686a05d9aeaba4ed4f6c40065b95a27b-981759

Dress: Reign The Label.
Jewellery: Mezi (earrings) & Swarovski (bracelet).
Shoes: Billini.

Style Gallery

Last edited by butterflylove on Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:35 am

@butterflylove that is Nadine Smiley (Bella is much more lovely IMO hehehe)
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:35 am

Vjeff wrote:@butterflylove that is Nadine Smiley (Bella is much more lovely IMO hehehe)

You were too quick! Hahah, but it's all changed now 🙈
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:30 pm

Bobette wrote:Just watched ep 1 AKA the first installment of the Bella for Bachelorette Marketing Campaign. Rolling Eyes Not looking forward to a whole season of this.  And how dumb that that they pretended not to know eachother!

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen-Shot-2020-08-13-at-1-42-14-pm

leavers wrote:Couldn't agree more Bobette, I feel quite outnumbered in not thinking Bella is anything more than clearly auditioning for Bachelorette (and tptb seem to be encouraging that narrative too, ie the narrative that she's Australia's sweetheart etc)

Enough wrote:It's already working. Some viewers think she is wifey  material, nice girl.

Bobette wrote:@leavers @Enough It was planned even before they shot the first frame IMO and I completely believe she was guaranteed final 2 (not only by Locky but also by TPTB themselves IMO).  

Dare I say, she's this season's Carlin IMO and would have fulfilled the same function (a default F1 if he wasn't feeling it with any of the other contestants or relationships fell apart before the FRC).

This business of him being in love with both Irena and Bella is complete BS IMO and only designed to make Bella look more desirable to the male audience, and attract 2021 applicants.

Enough wrote:I am not sure Bella is that stunning looking that guys will be queuing up to apply

Bobette wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:I was wondering if Bella possible Purchased some followers already considering her numbers jumped so much higher than everyone else 🤔

She definitely did in October last year, IMO.  Suspect

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 POnTOJe

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 QLrPCFF

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 TfIxw9r

Source

Vjeff wrote:Also I notice it says her engagement rate is only 1.5%. A more authentic profile would be expected to be 3.5 or higher. The fake followers thing is a lot easier to get away with these days now that Insta doesn't show number of likes.

Also interesting her modelling profile has been taken down from her agency website http://www.fivetwentymgt.com/divisions/women . TPTB must be going for the wholesome non-model/influencer vibe.

leavers wrote:Yes, engagement rate matters more than raw follower count! That's how some small influencers who have genuine engagement with their followers can still rake in huge amounts of money.

The fact that they're hiding her modeling history IMO shows they really are pushing an agenda for Bella.

Enough wrote:Bella is well connected with The World of Bachie.
https://www.novafm.com.au/entertainment/reality-tv/sorry-to-burst-your-bubble-but-bella-isnt-new-to-the-world-of-bachie/

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just listened to Miss Dramatic’s podcast interview with Nadine, and girl is as salty as a sea dog laugh out loud
...snipped
And she was quite insistent that Bella and Locky met in Bali (why does everything happen in Bali?) and made an arrangement for her to be F1, saying that she was 95% confident that he chose Bella, but then threw in a bit of Irena and Sportsbet to cover herself.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9yc3Mud2hvb3Noa2FhLmNvbS9yc3MvcG9kY2FzdC9pZC8xMjg3NQ/episode/MDI3MjE4NzMtZmYyMi00ZWJlLTlmZGUtNTkzZjg4YjRiN2Uz?hl=en-AU&ved=2ahUKEwj3xpHQ8prrAhX1zTgGHWvJCP0QjrkEegQICxAJ&ep=6

Vjeff wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Dirty Street Pie Thank you for your sacrifice.  :frommeto

I've been trying to keep this in but can't any longer - I can't stand Bella.  Don't like her at all.  Haven't liked her since the pics of their first date leaked and we found out she was an "influencer".  

Really hope the audience sees through TPTBs marketing campaign and we don't get her as Bette '21, though at this stage a lot of viewers seem to be lapping up her golden girl edit.

They are for sure. I just saw an article about the show on Facebook and basically all the comments are the same as the below. I don't dislike her but I very much dislike the fake image of her they are showing to the public - innocent she is not.

But she knows how to play her cards right, I will give her that. I feel Chelsie lost her sweet innocent look post-show because she was so heavy on the influencer posting but Bella is much more strategic and subtle on her SM - she very much knows how to play this.

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 20200818
bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 20200819

Bobette wrote:Yep, you nailed it.  :yes:

That's why I completely believe the final 2 agreement rumour - she has a quiet smugness to her IMO, like she knows she doesn't have to put herself out there and can safely play the sweet ingénue role because she's getting to the end either way.

This whole Influencer thing boggles my brain - I can't believe these girls seriously think posting a** pics and shilling various products is a respectable career choice.  Yes, I know there is a lot of money in it, but seriously where is the value...

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Ve4uTUt

Source

:soapbox Influencing people is just another word for manipulating them, IMO, and is not something to be proud of.

OK rant over.  bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Sprite wrote:@Bobette I have long since resigned myself to the influencer life style/career choice, but seriously is she selling her a** because that is a whole other career choice.

leavers wrote:I've seen a few 'oh, Bella is actually boring' comments on SM since their date. She might think she can just coast to the end but that won't get her far in the eyes of the public (and therefore won't get her the Bachelorette spot if that's what she really wants). As I said in a previous post her acting needs to pick up the pace if she wants to be the public's favourite.

Also other outlets are picking up on her past as a model/actor https://twitter.com/operation_rosie/status/1294147113450786817
It's really not the kind of thing you can hide! the whole plan might end up backfiring on her spectacularly

Bobette wrote:@leavers Nice find yes

Source

2pop

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Put me down as another not warming to Bella. I feel that she’s playing a part, that of the sweet Disney princess, and I find some of her responses sound kind of calculated. Like that bit when she’s meeting Locky, and she says “you’re quite good looking yourself” just sounded kind of rehearsed and fake to me.

But the casual viewers are lapping it up so far, so she could easily be next years Bette. I’d even take Abbie over her, she would at least be more interesting to watch, IMO Bella as Bette would be Snoozeville

Bobette wrote:Just broke my "I don't listen to podcasts" rule to listen to the interview @leavers posted with Bella's former manager (who also happens to be the guy with the red mullet from Big Brother 2012 if anyone else can remember that far back laugh out loud).

Really interesting stuff.  In addition to confirming she wants to be an actress (despite having no thesbian training) he also said she is "very well connected" in Sydney social circles and only usually dates guys who manage million dollar startups etc.  

He said Bella would see Locky's "Strength and Honour" tattoo as one step above a BinTang singlet and would never date him if it wasn't for the cameras.  So yeah, someone who knows her personally just confirmed she's only in it for exposure.

Vjeff wrote:Doesn't surprise me - if tou look back at her Insta photos most of the female friends she has are models with 50k+ followers. Which is why I had a giggle when I saw the quote she chose for this caption.
bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 20200820

Bobette wrote:On the inside of their wallets maybe. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:35 pm

Episode 3 —
bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 117906360_224604158917025_7241233386070614056_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn

Suit: Jonté Designs.
Jewellery: Sable and Dixie (earrings) & Colette (ring).
Shoes: Novo Shoes.

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Bella Varelis - Yacht Girl - First Date - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
leavers
butterflylove
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Vjeff
Bobette
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum