SELECT CONTENT

Ivan Hall - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ivan Hall - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ivan Hall - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:48 am

He has quite the job! That's sweet he calls his Mother every day. He doesn't have many pics in his IG but he looks quite tall. Such a good looking guy!! As usual the ABC profile pic does nothing for him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ivan Hall - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Ivan Hall - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:20 am

Ivan Hall - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 2 155354_3866-900x0
Ivan Hall - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 2 155354_2704-900x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:11 am

I think he's such a doll. I hope he doesn't disappoint me! laugh out loud (as if that matters to anyone) laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:16 am

@GuardianAngel If he disappoints you, he'll probably disappoint most of us!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:35 pm

Seriously, looking at Clare pinning the rose on Ivan reminds me of a mom getting her kid ready for the prom. Just don't see it with them.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:30 pm

Though in Sharleen's Episode 1 frontrunners he was #3
She wrote:
Sharleen wrote:This might be the first time in six and a half years of recapping where I have a contestant in my Top 4 who didn’t actually get Night One time with the lead. But Ivan’s other moments (not to mention the overall lack of guys’ individual stories and airtime in this episode) make me feel like he could be a major player down the road. He is understated, quietly confident and adorable. I feel like this combination of traits won’t be lost on Clare.
https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-16-episode-1-recap-clare-crawley-tayshia-adams-sharleen-joynt/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:41 am

I like what I see so far of Ivan. I'm looking forward to seeing more although that may have to wait for Tayshia's season mostly.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:01 am

Go, Filipino Ivan!!! Smiley I support Filipino for you, Ivan!!

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:01 pm

https://youtu.be/Q4eh66Z-2K8
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:06 pm

One of the best conversations ever on this show. I am surprised they didn't edit it out since this is usually the kind of substantial stuff tptb hate.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:35 pm

@Sprite This was amazing!   I think Tayshia has a really good "picker".  Her reported F4 all seem like good guys.  Ivan surprised me in the best possible way.  I wondered if he was too young, but he is wise for his age.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:52 am

Ivan has a beautiful soul!  PINKHEART  

He stands out among all the remaining guys despite the guys saying Ivan is too shy.  You know the old saying:  "Still waters run deep".

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ivan Hall - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+12
veg_out
MiniDiva
pavalygurl
Sprite
frajosfanofchris