SELECT CONTENT

Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:25 pm

This guy is WAY too hot for Clare IMO.  Sorry but it needs to be said.  Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Idlemess Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:31 pm

^Did someone just preached the truth? Amen.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:20 pm

Bobette wrote:This guy is WAY too hot for Clare IMO.  Sorry but it needs to be said.  Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 3806527698
laugh out loud (that’s why she didn’t waste NO time snatching him up, contracts be damned giggling)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:09 am

Wow, he's really just the male Hannah Ann, huh? laugh out loud And I'm supposed to believe that this model/football player/wannabe Ryan Seacrest with over 100k followers who's already calling the paps on himself is so sincerely in love with an almost 40 year old hairstylist from Sacramento? Rolling Eyes

I have to laugh at Clare having SUCH a problem with Matt James, when her man is just as thirsty (if not more so!) as he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:44 pm

I can believe that he’s into Clare since Us said that he’s always really liked her and she’s totally his type. His ex was 35 and older than him, so I don’t think he cares that she’s older and might even like that. That said, I just can’t see this ending in marriage and babies. Clare has always been pretty private and this guy is trying to be the next Tyler. They just seem to want different things, IMO.

But...who knows. It’s 2020. Weirder things have happened.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:57 pm

wow - for what I thought would be a dull, boring season, I'm already hooked!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:13 pm

RS commented on his live about the pics of Dale, he just said that Dale ‘s schedule has been busy cause he went to South Dakota, then back to Cali and now flew home to NY. Again he said to those asking, dale being in NY doesn’t change anything about him and Clare. To note Ashley said we’re he was working out is we’re she lives so maybe she should go running with her dog/tell her husband when he’s out to look out for him.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:59 pm

I’m pretty sure Clare and Dale were just in a happy couple weekend. He just came back to SM today after being MIA for a few days, when once he came back to SM he would post everyday.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:43 pm

@Zaynab you might be correct. She posted this IG story 21 hours ago. She doesn't have very many pictures of the inside of her home but the ones she has posted are the same as the second picture. The first picture IMHO looks too masculine compared to her home. Different couch, and coloured pillow where as her decor is more neutral tones. I think those are her feet in the first picture, same toes, same shape. Second picture was 2016. BTW, who's "We" laugh out loud

Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Captu107

https://www.instagram.com/clarecrawley/?hl=en IG story

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLr1DM0j_3M/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:44 pm

Bachelorteadaily instagram posted that a California hotel reposted the story dale posted of him watching the game outside, while Clare left to see Michelle money. https://instagram.com/stories/bachelorteadaily/2395543870207163305?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1wuvpys1c18p7
If someone can bring their story over.

@GuardianAngel Yes, also I looked at the video of the interview Clare did with bachelor happy hour and you can tell by the background of the that video of where she lives this pic isn’t of her place.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:06 am

The hotel is cartehotel dale was at today it’s in San Diego CA. https://instagram.com/cartehotel?igshid=1ryjxt41h7p5i

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:30 pm

Dale did a q&a. He said he is in San Diego for his final jaw surgery, he said he’s had 8 this year to remove a jaw infection he got. He said in 5 years he hopes to be a father along with his career hopes. He said he could see himself living anywhere like San Diego,etc. to note he said he has family in San Diego, he said he was in San Diego more than 15 times last year, he was hanging with his cousin yesterday.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+21
Idlemess
Sprite
Al
jen689
beader